acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
anyone having a roll back error at ep15 end? i cant seem to progress after talking with the lawyer.
There was a bug in EP15 beta that caused that. Playing ep 15 full through 16 though with an earlier save should fix it. If you still have trouble though let me know and we can craft a save if necessary.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This game seems so damn cool, the Dev even provides consistent updates on progress and delays (this is a suprisingly rare thing). I wish the game had FemDom or Futanari content, if it did I would sign up for the Patreon in a heartbeat lol... Oh well... I hope everything works out for this Dev, they deserve it. :)
Not sure if anyone mentioned it but...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
yep, with that crazy chick probably there is no middle/normal way - either dominate or be dominated.;)
though (perhaps only a bit more forced/dominating her) "middle/normal" way would be the hottest one, at least for me:p

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Second line on this patreon: "Episode 17 coming in March"
*26 of April* oops :LUL:
yep, the delays are here, yet it has been all explained over and over on these pages
Will there actually be any footjob content or is it to hard to animate or was there just no demand?
and some dog(girl) sex would be nice, mmmh...perhaps some tentacles also...yummmyy...only if demands are there.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes