Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018

All four members of the team are now back and working away.

Not going to try to squeeze something out before end of month just for the sake of it (just to justify a payday). So still planning on turning off payment before 1st May, so nobody will be charged until you have Ep17.

Here's what I am aiming for:
Turn off payment for May.
Get Episode 17 part 1 out in early May.
And part 2 before the end of May.

Here's how we're looking (note: As per previous episodes - Not all of these scenes are sex scenes. Some are conversation / story driven, some are fun/ flirty and obviously some result in MC getting his dick wet (otherwise what's the point, right?). But they should all have something nice (sexy) to look at while you're clicking that mouse (or whatever else you click....)

This is script / images only (doesn't account for anims because we don't have any yet)
Jolina scene - Fully complete
Lily scene - script fully complete (images approx. 90% complete.)
Jenna scene 1- was fully complete (but re-doing the art as I don't like what we have)
Monica scene 1 - fully complete
Katie / Jenna scene - 90% complete
Bella scene - complete (just needs to be proofed)
Elaine scene - script 50% complete, art 90% complete
Jenna scene 2 & scene 3 - script 90% complete. Artwork 70% complete (almost all images are set-up, just need to be rendered)
Monica scene 2 & scene 3 - Script 90% complete. Artwork ?? (Don't ask)

We have a crazy amount of images this episode. Probably way too much but we're committed now.

Obviously lots going on here, so even without all the documented issues we have had...this episode was just badly planned (my fault entirely) and we tried to pack too much into it, so even without all of our woes, it was way too ambitious.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel. And there will be no more tolls on the tunnel until you receive the finished article...

Thanks for the patience,

CG

Unacceptable. After this long of a wait the MC needs to go to town and lay pipe with all of the women for the entirety of this episode to make up for the blueballing.

Last edited:

M4t7theNinja

Sep 20, 2017

All four members of the team are now back and working away.

Not going to try to squeeze something out before end of month just for the sake of it (just to justify a payday). So still planning on turning off payment before 1st May, so nobody will be charged until you have Ep17.

Here's what I am aiming for:
Turn off payment for May.
Get Episode 17 part 1 out in early May.
And part 2 before the end of May.

Here's how we're looking (note: As per previous episodes - Not all of these scenes are sex scenes. Some are conversation / story driven, some are fun/ flirty and obviously some result in MC getting his dick wet (otherwise what's the point, right?). But they should all have something nice (sexy) to look at while you're clicking that mouse (or whatever else you click....)

This is script / images only (doesn't account for anims because we don't have any yet)
Jolina scene - Fully complete
Lily scene - script fully complete (images approx. 90% complete.)
Jenna scene 1- was fully complete (but re-doing the art as I don't like what we have)
Monica scene 1 - fully complete
Katie / Jenna scene - 90% complete
Bella scene - complete (just needs to be proofed)
Elaine scene - script 50% complete, art 90% complete
Jenna scene 2 & scene 3 - script 90% complete. Artwork 70% complete (almost all images are set-up, just need to be rendered)
Monica scene 2 & scene 3 - Script 90% complete. Artwork ?? (Don't ask)

We have a crazy amount of images this episode. Probably way too much but we're committed now.

Obviously lots going on here, so even without all the documented issues we have had...this episode was just badly planned (my fault entirely) and we tried to pack too much into it, so even without all of our woes, it was way too ambitious.

But there is light at the end of the tunnel. And there will be no more tolls on the tunnel until you receive the finished article...

Thanks for the patience,

CG
To be honest I'd happily wait another month if he added the women he left out and gave them all scenes aswell

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
Episode 17 Teaser:

View attachment 628119

Episode 17 teaser 2:

View attachment 628118
There seems to be some tension in the room. :unsure:
My theory - Jenna wants to watch the MC drilling Katie's ass, because you remember she was into voyeurism and anal and Katie is like "well i guess it's time for my ass to get sore".

What is a bit disappointing about the status of the progress is that there's no news on Theresa. I certainly hoped there would be some advancement with her.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
My theory - Jenna wants to watch the MC drilling Katie's ass, because you remember she was into voyeurism and anal and Katie is like "well i guess it's time for my ass to get sore".

What is a bit disappointing about the status of the progress is that there's no news on Theresa. I certainly hoped there would be some advancement with her.
actually the writer was doing a Q&A on discord and few things have been said....

JayneDoe

Sep 8, 2018
Two sisters in their underwear sitting on the MC's bed can go either one of two ways.
1. They know about each other's relationship with the MC, and your ass is grass.
2. Party Time. ;)
3. They saw you with monica and discuss what happend, but don't know about each other

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
3. They saw you with monica and discuss what happend, but don't know about each other
That's why my main playthrough is with Katie only. I rejected everyone possible and only had a bit of fun with Theresa. No way for them to find out anything, cos there's actually nothing for finding out ;) The Goddess is the only one :)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes