CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
found this error , might helping a bit

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

grreat ep indeed for masterpiece works

congrats CheekyGimp acewinz
Thanks for the error spot. I'm pissed because I actually seen that one. Have it in my notes to correct. And then marked in my notes as corrected. And glad you liked it.

Reactions: acewinz

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I'd dare say, most of us know what you all went through. From ghosting over corona to actually trying to pack more into the update than you were actually able to handle in time (which can happen, and happened never before since I`m follwing) you were put under quite some pressure.
Just so we can manage expectations would you leak some Infos about the size of the update?
In the past you gave us Intel on the number of lines of text or rendered images comparing them to the last update (which was wth n°16 also bigger than usual if I remeber correctly)
I would be really greatful
Sorry Blue - late to respond but here's the details. 8.5K lines but there's a bit of repetition in there as some blocks made it into more than one loop. So probably closer to 8K in actual lines. So still longer than any previous update. (Episode 1 was 1.6K, episode 4 was 1.9K, episode 8 was 2.9K, episode 11 was 3.4K, epsiode 14 was 4.6K and episode 15 was 6.7K)
500 renders. And 19 animations, although some of these are just different speeds so probably closer to 9 or 10 unique anims.

D

Deleted member 1310400

Apologies in advance because this is probably a stupid question but how come theres 3 files in the mac version of the mega download links

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I mean its hard not to complain when you get a 30 min to an 1h (if lucky) worth of a update after 5 month of waiting, i mean c'mon its 5 freakin' months not 1 or 2, when they had the 5-6 weeks release schedule imo it was nothing to complain about it when it came about the length of the updates but i'm curious to see what's what with this one after so many months of waiting...
I take all complaints very seriously. Just send me a DM with your Patreon username and I'll refund you for the past five months.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
My guess is if we evaluate it as a 5month update it will be hard to live up to expectations.

But its been 5months... and ppl are ready to eat up anything they serve at this point so i doubt theyll get many negative reactions, most will be happy they got an update regardless of how good/bad it is.
I'm gonna be honest here. I am really happy to finally get an update out. But after 5 months it's not going to live up to anyone's expectations including my own.

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
It's when you see Katie's ass that you can't think properly, because thinking properly means Jenna.
Well, you're right in some way, Katie's ass is great but Jenna is more wife material.
However I prefer Katie's personality (and ass also) so I'll chose her in the end If we don't learn that she's Elaine's secret daughter which I'm wondering more and more considering how Elaine looks like a milf version of Katie.

• Haha

Vasy

Mar 21, 2017
Based on the conversation with Jenna after the library, it seems like the game thinks my MC slept with Jolina at the end of the last episode, even though he didn't.

• Thinking Face
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes