goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
The sheer disdain posters have on this site is why many/most high tier patrons for devs flat out just stay away.
Please show your evidence that "many/most high tier patrons for devs flat out just stay away".

How hard could it be to say "oh yeah Jenna and Katie were adopted. No one is blood related in this family!" I mean sure it's contrived and stupid, but that's what patches are for. :)

Anyway, Jenna and Katie's scene together makes me think that maybe things will continue progress further.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Adopted and step is still considered incest under Patreon rules.

Reactions: botc76

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
This is one of the few games that can be played without the incest patch and still makes perfect sense to me. I think I have only played the incest patch once.
Yeah, I think I'm the same. I've played it with the patch and didn't feel like it added enough to worry about it afterwards. It's perfectly set up, I really wish more devs did away with the landlady and roomies and just made them family friends.

Reactions: acewinz and ILCjr

ILCjr

Dec 27, 2018
Yeah, I think I'm the same. I've played it with the patch and didn't feel like it added enough to worry about it afterwards. It's perfectly set up, I really wish more devs did away with the landlady and roomies and just made them family friends.
Me too, it makes more sense to have them growing up together and looking at MC as a brother in my opinion.

mahtook30

Oct 13, 2018
That's because I'm usually with your sister Mon-Friday. She's with the rest of the football team on Sat/Sun so I work on the game then. I think PinkCake stopped seeing her after she gave him crabs so he's freed up most of the week :)
CheekyGimp is the Quarterback from Hosting the Quarterback confirmed

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz and ILCjr

the66

beware, the germans are cumming
Modder
Donor
Respected User
Jan 27, 2017
here is my unofficial android port of Where The Heart Is Ep17.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

from now on my android ports of Ren'Py games have a 2nd, persistent save location like windows. if you uninstall an app, the save files and persistent data remain intact.
therefore the app needs the permission to access the public external storage, because it has to read and write outside its own external storage directories.
you have to grant the permission or the app is shut down.

have fun and please report problems (you can reach me ).

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
I take all complaints very seriously. Just send me a DM with your Patreon username and I'll refund you for the past five months.
Nah man its all good you can keep it i don't take back charity money so we good... keep up the good work maybe with less months of developing you won't be so triggered;)

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes