Smarmint

Mar 23, 2019
Developers make games - if you don't like it, don't support it, and go and play something else.
The constant whingeing and begging is pathetic, and NO most of it is not critique.
I couldn't have said it better myself. I think its fine to make polite requests like "Hey dev, any chance of a harem ending. I'd love that." (but search the thread first! If you search for the word harem I am sure there are hundreds of posts, most answering your question). But only ask once. And when the dev or others chime in and say no, then find something else to enjoy in the game or move on. Pleading with the developers over and over again, page after page, for your preferred ending or gameplay, sounds desperate, and is not a good look. Plus it annoys everyone else in the thread, including the devs, who rather talk about what is actually in the game. Why don't you talk about your favorite character instead, and why you like her. That would be much more interesting for all of us to read.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I'm starting to get tired of the amount of "filling" text to get through to the next choice.
Really really liked what this game had to offer in the beginning though the MC steamrolled to lure
the women to give.
The story is becoming more and more predictable and the only thing worth looking forward to is another angle of the puss
he'll enter.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
The grind of clicking away until next opportunity of choice made me give up until next update.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can already answer that, they aren't related at all.

Dev already cleared that up.

That's why someone made a mod to alter the story and why a patch won't work.

I'm starting to get tired of the amount of "filling" text to get through to the next choice.
That would be story ... in a story based game .... or the novel in visual novel.

If you don't want ot read, skip it. It's there for those of us that are here for the story. What a weird complaint.

The grind of clicking away until next opportunity of choice made me give up until next update.
Where there will be more clicking until the next choice.....

Oh fucking dear....

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have quite uncommon feeling, based on posts in this thread - I can't wait for MC to put his hands on Theresa. He looks gorgeous and she should appear slightly dominant in that relation, which is something we haven't experienced so far in WTHI.
Don't you mean you can't wait for her to put her hands on ->you<- . :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a question: the incest patch in games like WTHI, milfy city, summertime saga, etc. are made by the developers themselves or by other external programmer in order to improve (if you like it) the game?
There is no incest patch for this, it isn't an incest game.

Someone else made a mod to alter the game and dialogue to make it incest but the base game is not incest.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
I can already answer that, they aren't related at all.

Dev already cleared that up.

That's why someone made a mod to alter the story and why a patch won't work.

That would be story ... in a story based game .... or the novel in visual novel.

If you don't want ot read, skip it. It's there for those of us that are here for the story. What a weird complaint.

Where there will be more clicking until the next choice.....

Oh fucking dear....
Almost fell asleep during library event with Lily. Not a single syllable brought the story forward.
The librarian incident could have been made in six or seven retorts, instead there's an never ending flow of words
just to "fill".
Until the Jenna breakthrough at least there was some sort of coherence in the novel but after it seems the dev is trying to prolong the story to get the ending as far into the future as possible.
FFS if this VN was written in book form I'd give it up half way through.
Now at least there are some naughty pics to watch from time to time.
The conversations MC-Monica are at least worth the read since they're suggestive and anticipating the BIG fuck.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I redid the gallery and added EPisode 17s scenes to it, sent to dev team for testing and including in next patch. It was mentioned one of the scenes animation might be redone in the patch so going to wait on that...

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Esp``

Aug 21, 2019
Honestly I did not expect much at start since half of the characters were not for my taste, but the game grow on me. Very interesting story, with distinct characters.

I was up last night until it was 6am and I was mesmerized by the date night with Katie.
Also I read some previous comments of a tease from developers, stating plot twists hasn't even started serious stuff will happen in future. I hope some serious shit happens like Bella is actually the evil mastermind and soap opera actress fooling MC, that would be surprising. I keep her as a insider spy for Elanie but I still suspect both. So far very straightforward characters, I cannot wait for some spicy revelations and drama to happen.

Last edited:
  • Red Heart
Reactions: MOZ. and acewinz

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
Great update. The final choice of the couple of women to focus on in the next chapter opens many developments .... I personally will choose a totally MILF way, then "Elaine-Monica"(y), but very interesting choices/couples are expected ... from the more weird couple "Theresa-Wanda", to that nerdy bombshell "Jolina-Jenna" or the younger sisters "Bella-Jenna" :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: acewinz

MOZ.

Engaged Member
Jul 27, 2018
[QUOTE = "Espritviril, post: 3612144, membro: 1600216"]
Onestamente non mi aspettavo molto all'inizio poiché metà dei personaggi non erano per i miei gusti, ma il gioco cresce su di me. Storia molto interessante, con personaggi distinti.

Sono stato sveglio la scorsa notte fino alle 6 del mattino e sono rimasto incantato dall'appuntamento con Katie.
View attachment 682550
Davvero una Dea per cui dedicarmi.
View attachment 682617

Inoltre ho letto alcuni commenti precedenti di una presa in giro da parte degli sviluppatori, affermando che colpi di scena non hanno nemmeno iniziato cose serie in futuro. Spero che succeda qualcosa di grave, come se Bella fosse la cattiva mente e l'attrice di soap opera che ingannano MC, sarebbe sorprendente. La tengo una spia interna per Elanie ma sospetto ancora entrambi. Finora personaggi molto semplici, non vedo l'ora che accadano alcune rivelazioni piccanti e un dramma.
[/CITAZIONE]

WELCOME TEAM KATIE!!! : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: : ROFLMAO: (Y)(Y)

• Yay, new update!
Reactions: Esp``

Shiny76

May 6, 2020
Full agreement except last update gave me the strong impression that a path to make Katie and Jenna agree to share the MC with sis is potentially feasible as well, although to defuse the competitive streak between the sisters (and Katie's jealousy of course, but nothing new here) is going to be a mix of Herculean task and defusing a bomb. If this can be done, thanks to the latent polyamory plot hooks you listed that the sisters share with other girls, you have some definite potential to use such ties as bridges to build a partial harem ending that includes at least Katie, Jenna, Debbie, Lily, and Jolina.

I can't remember how Angel feels on the exclusivity topic. Bella admits jealousy but it seems mostly focused on her competition with Elaine; I assume in the end her attraction for MC and her wild streak can be channeled to make her accept sharing MC rather than losing him. Even with their ongoing sexual reawakening, Monica and Elaine seem too invested in their 'prim and proper' self-image to accept a polyamorous relationship, although they have been able to overcome the quasi-family hurdles of an affair with MC so who knows. Monica really doesn't seem the type that can accept the weirdness of sharing a lover with her daughters, and I don't care that much about keeping her due to her unattractive face and blue-balling tease attitude. She has the Zarah exception written all over but the only thing I want from Zarah is being able to kick her orcish face out of sight ASAP so who cares. Theresa is a hot youthful milf but the kind of crazy I find intolerable so I'm only in for the kink of bedding her a few times (provided it does not involve too much religious d/s weirdness). I am not a fan of BDSM so the less I see the other model, the better.

I am a big fan of harem endings so I eagerly welcome anything in this game that can bring me any closer to that ideal, such as being thankful for and relentlessly supporting any option that seems to make a girl more interested in threesomes, sharing, voyeurism, and/or g/g experimentation. Most of these girls seem so sexy and lovely that I cannot really turn down any opportunity for sex with them or making them happy in the brief term, even if I know that encouraging their implied expectations of an exclusive romantic relationship with love confessions is a disaster in the making and loads up the guilt meter. I can't stand breaking up with any of them so far, even if the alternative looks like kicking the can down the road. At least the partial harem perspective would allow me to keep most of the girls I fancy (Katie, Jenna, Debbie, Lily, Jolina, perhaps even Bella and/or Angel). On the other hand, keeping Elaine in a non-exclusive relationship sadly seems close to hopeless so far.
I think this is definitely possible especially with some of the characters lending towards pairing up. But I agree that you couldn't get Monica and the daughters together, nor Monica and Elaine, at least not with a mod. Harem would indeed be a nice option for this game, but personally, I'm mostly happy with what the developer is trying to do with the relationships between MC and each of the women. The early part of the game really pushes Monica and Zarah onto the MC though, and I couldn't wait to get rid of both of them. I kept it friendly only with Monica though, and I managed to thoroughly piss off Zarah which was hilarious. I ended things with Jenna as I couldn't commit, but still remained friendly and intended to stop Tommy from stalking her. Everyone but Debbie and Jolina friendzoned as I intend for MC to take the money and invest in the coffee shop, but not before helping Debbie and Lily get together. But I can't work out whether Elaine, Bella, or someone else is trying to shaft MC, and if Theresa is the other mistress. The developer certainly has me second guessing them.

JiraiyaSennin

Feb 11, 2017
I accidentally deleted the "screens.rpy" file :cry: , someone could post it .... I don't want to download the whole game again just for that file. Thanks (y).
EDIT
Resolved. I downloaded the walkthrough-mod that contains it

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes