Ghostload

Jan 23, 2019
I dunno... we kinda enjoy people flailing around not knowing when the hammer is coming down. View attachment 682983
I told Bella and Jolina they could move into the beach house. All while being with Jenna. I also said I'd be Jolina's silent business partner.

My main gf is Jenna due to the fact that she was so salty after rejecting her on my previous playthrough.

You're now writing up an ending specifically preventing them from moving in, aren't you?

That's fine. I don't really care whether it happens or not, I made those choices because I felt bad for them.

It's just that I don't want to get screwed over in the end. I said no to the money.

Acewinz -- you, Cheekygimp, and the rest of the team are really ratcheting up the suspense here.

Hats off to you.

Last edited:
Sep 6, 2019
I read that the maker of the pdf walkthrough said they'd stop at Ep.16 because of COVID. I searched and couldn't find a pdf for 17 from another source.

Anyone have one? I know there's mods which are great for the LI I'm talking to at the time, but I don't understand the branching choices as clearly as when it's a pdf with comments.

Any help would be appreciated with some good ole words based walkthrough thanks.

Reactions: ae11

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I really dont understand this things then I will wait for the uploader to fix this
Not really sure we have any new fixes coming for EP 16 at this time. I'd make sure you are using the latest version of the game and maybe enlist an English translator to help communicate the problem if it persists.

Last edited:
Reactions: Ghostload
Dec 29, 2018
Although I still think that this is easily one of the top three games on the site, I can't help but feel that it is losing some of the magic that made it so good in the beginning. The thing that impressed me the most was how well the characters were written, and Katie was the best of the lot. But that isn't the case anymore.

Katie's jokes about Jenna being on her period weren't clever or funny, they were mean spirited and made me like Katie less. I know it has been established that Katie has jealousy issues if you are dating her, but it has also been established that she loves her sister and doesn't want her to feel insecure about herself. So I was once again disappointed with the writing for Katie.

Katie had been my favourite character right up until that dinner date with her. It was the worst written scene in the game, and the aftermath is still noticeable in this latest update. There is a new scene where Jenna notices that Katie avoids using a profanity half way through saying one, and Jenna teases her about it. Katie then tells her the "Princess says that he doesn't like me swearing too much so I'm trying to tone things down for his precious little ears." Which is wrong.

When I had previously told Katie to tone it down, it was because she was making a steady stream of unfunny jokes that were not appropriate for a romantic date in fancy restaurant. So now I'm stuck with her making snide passive-aggressive comments about how awful I am for wanting to change her. Which is exceedingly frustrating because I don't want Katie to change into a new person, I want her to change back to who she was at the start of the game before her writing went to pot.

The main reason why I originally liked the jokes between Katie and the MC was because they were made when the two were alone together. It created a sense that Katie could relax and be herself around him in a way that she couldn't with others. But the jokes now feel as if they are something that Katie can't control. Some sort of compulsion that she struggles to contain, rather than something fun that she can share with guy she likes. Her jokes went from being a positive trait to a negative one.

One reason I liked Katie was because of how much she wanted her mother and sister to be happy and confident. Katie's jokes about Jenna in the early game were misguided attempts to help her get out of her room and out into the world where Katie thought that Jenna would have fun and gain confidence. Now, she's just being a petty bitch who is trying to embarrass her little sister because she's jealous over a guy. That's not an attractive quality to have and I'm liking her less and less all the time. It's a big change from the girl who would try to set you up with one of her friends if you turned her down in the early game.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes