Cernunnos.

May 27, 2017
I never expected it to be Lily that'd be an obstacle to having a large harem. Starting to get a 'No More Secrets' vibe and not a fan... If it comes down to having to choose like it did in that game I'll just do the same thing I did with it and delete the game.

Edit: Well after playing the rest of the update the Dev seems to making it clear we'll have to choose soon and that means I'm done. Either make it clear from the word go that's how it will be or allow for the best ending. You can't allow consequence free manwhoring through 99% of the game and then pull this shit in the eleventh hour. Won't be playing anything from this creator in the future.

Last edited:

I'm Not Thea Lundgren!

AKA: TotesNotThea
Donor
Jun 21, 2017
I never expected it to be Lily that'd be an obstacle to having a large harem. Starting to get a 'No More Secrets' vibe and not a fan... If it comes down to having to choose like it did in that game I'll just do the same thing I did with it and delete the game.
Bye then. This game doesn't have a harem tag, never has; if that's what you're playing the game for, you're likely going to be disappointed.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
We've just literally had pages of discussion over this, there is no harem, there never was a harem and yes the devs have confirmed a harem is not happening.

Considering every .. single .. girl has told you they won't share I don't get how you haven't got the hint by this stage in the game.

Top of the morning to you, hope you find a game you enjoy.

Feb 6, 2018
Concerning the whole harem vs no-harem debate, here are my points towards this topic:

Pro harem:

Let's be honest guys, at the end of the day we all just want something to fap to or to live out our fantasies, what better way than to have a group of our personal favourite girls - especially when you just can't decide who you like more than the rest and don't want to be burdened with breaking some of the girls hearts (even if it's just digital and all - you may be invested into some characters).

Con harem:

For a harem to function you would have to find a way to suddenly make every single girl incredibly obedient or compliant af (looking at you Katie!), so this would in return bring in some stupid plot twist or something like that (or we may see a good plot twist, which would be unlikely in this scenario).

So yeah, in the end it's either more to fap to in favor of less coherent plot or better plot with only a single lady in each route.
As for myself, I have been burned out harem endings after finishing Lust Epidemic (really a loooot of orgies going on in this game).
Also, the plot in this game is actually really good, even if it may not have the best writing all the time.
It would really tone the game's quality down, if you had established characters who were stern about having monogamous relationships suddenly be cool with sharing their partner and be free-for-everything, this would really make this come out of nowhere.
Since there were some characters I couldn't really sympathize with, I made sure to not bring them into the equasion.
If the permanent decisions arise, I will make multiple saves to choose the routes of my liking.

Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Concerning the whole harem vs no-harem debate, here are my points towards this topic:

Pro harem:

Let's be honest guys, at the end of the day we all just want something to fap to or to live out our fantasies, what better way than to have a group of our personal favourite girls - especially when you just can't decide who you like more than the rest and don't want to be burdened with breaking some of the girls hearts (even if it's just digital and all - you may be invested into some characters).

Con harem:

For a harem to function you would have to find a way to suddenly make every single girl incredibly obedient or compliant af (looking at you Katie!), so this would in return bring in some stupid plot twist or something like that (or we may see a good plot twist, which would be unlikely in this scenario).

So yeah, in the end it's either more to fap to in favor of less coherent plot or better plot with only a single lady in each route.
As for myself, I have been burned out harem endings after finishing Lust Epidemic (really a loooot of orgies going on in this game).
Also, the plot in this game is actually really good, even if it may not have the best writing all the time.
It would really tone the game's quality down, if you had established characters who were stern about having monogamous relationships suddenly be cool with sharing their partner and be free-for-everything, this would really make this come out of nowhere.
Since there were some characters I couldn't really sympathize with, I made sure to not bring them into the equasion.
If the permanent decisions arise, I will make multiple saves to choose the routes of my liking.
Dev has confirm there is no harem so multiple saves is the way to go.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Dev has confirm there is no harem so multiple saves is the way to go.
Ideally for a perfect play multiple saves is the way.

But for those that have a hard time keeping track of all those paths or just no time. We are working (definite) on implementing the quick start portion of the mod from Phalzyr into the base game to start at any EP and set the relationships as you like (we are even going to try and have it impact a few more variables so it's even more precise, but there are a lot of variables in the game lol).

We are also thinking about incorporating his walkthrough mod as a toggle in the menu (basically absorbing his entire mod by that point lol). But not positive on that yet. It could deincentivize higher end patreons if everyone gets everything in the base game. :p

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
acewinz You are saying that the game's story doesn't fit harem but it's literally screaming Harem. Even some characters fantasize threesome's with mc. I just restart the game to go Katie only route but I realize that all the girls throws them to you ( especially monica). Like I needed to constantly reject someone and say bad things in order them to keep away from me. Like even when I give a positive answer they jump on me. So playing 'x' only route essentially feels bad since you reject so many people. So when you say 'this is not a harem game' I really get confused. Because this game exactly feel like a harem game. More than most of the harem games I've played. This game feels more harem than even games like Dreams of desire or sisterly lust. I don't get it

Last edited:

mugizib

Jun 17, 2019
acewinz You are saying that the game's story doesn't fit harem but it's literally screaming Harem. Even some characters fantasize threesome's with mc. I just restart the game to go Katie only route but I realize that all the girls throws them to you ( especially mom). Like I needed to constantly reject someone and say bad things in order them to keep away from me. Like even when I give a positive answer they jump on me. So playing 'x' only route essentially feels bad since you reject so many people. So when you say 'this is not a harem game' I really get confused. Because this game exactly feel like a harem game. More than most of the harem games I've played. This game feels more harem than even games like Dreams of desire or sisterly lust. I don't get it
:rolleyes: Check it out, looks like you're playing another game.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
Pretty sure I'm playing this game
I'm pretty sure you're telling one of the game devs that they're wrong about the game they're working on...

but I would still really like for the brother to end up with both sisters.
There's no brother/sisters without using a mod.

Because I also played it?
Why are you asking a question?

I just don't see how this is not a harem.
Because you refuse to see it any other way, because of the following...

It doesn't really fun experience when you need to constantly reject girls every 10 seconds
You feeling bad about something, does not change the fact that you're purposefully ignoring facts.

Last edited:

Princess Groundhog

Nov 5, 2018
I agree that a full harem with everyone is not realistic, but I would still really like for the brother to end up with both sisters. The tanning scene was a nice tease. I'm thinking it certainly would be possible to eventually keep pushing that lines and end up with a cuddly sibling throuple :love: And I just want the sisters to get closer and closer :giggle:

preskerd

Sep 27, 2017
I'm pretty sure you're telling one of the game devs that they're wrong about the game they're working on...

Because I also played it? I just don't see how this is not a harem. I can't see it sorry. Yeah I guess full harem wouldn't really fit but single girl while all the girls in the game constantly hits on you and throws them to you? Just no. It doesn't really fun experience when you need to constantly reject girls every 10 seconds

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes