Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
I know what you mean, but it's a bit more complicated with WTHI. There aren't just relationship on off switches, there are relationship tiers as well. It's how we keep track of what you've done with each girl, the hopefully reactive responses/references, etc.

For example, at present Phal's quickstart mod when selecting Katie Romance defaults to her full highest possible tier, but she is one of the girls who has both a full romance, and friends with benefits path. With some significant differences.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
However much we can cram into the potential variable options with quick start we will, but getting it perfect would require a spreadsheet... like we have. :)
You can romance a girl without fully committing? Oh shit, wish I knew this before.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
Hmmm. I thought we were more a cheating friendly game. Because if you avoid getting caught, you get to enjoy everyone. Same goes for if you date/fuck and then later break up, but if you foul up... like say
and telling her the truth... well it doesn't end well. Same thing happens if you get caught
Just trying to go for realism. Nobody is saying you have to reject everyone, and I'm sure when the time finally comes to settle on one (or more, but not harem) girls. You will have plenty of forewarning to start wittling down the little black book. Although you got the first flag you might want to think about narrowing down during Elaine's car ride. Sorry if you feel mislead. Just trying to allow the most content per playthrough. Plus as I mentioned above, we might even be making that easier by incorporating Phal's quickstart mod.

Two things.

I realize you are making a clear distinction between harem and ending with more than one girl. I already got that harem is out, is ending with more than one girl out of the question too?

Second, the "getting caught by Elaine" means the scene when she is cooking and when you get caught Bella tells her its a lapdance?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I realize you are making a clear distinction between harem and ending with more than one girl. I already got that harem is out, is ending with more than one girl out of the question too?
Endings with more than 1 girl are going to happen but not every pairing.

Monica won't do anything with her kids, Katie and Jenna probably won't be a thing same for Monica and Elaine or any combination of Katie with Bella or Elaine. Bella and Elaine won't happen either nor Katie or Jo.

Some of us do like Zarah and she doesn't strike me as fussy as long as she's kept happy.

Angel and Wanda could probably be a thing.

Main ones hinted at are Katie, Deb and Lily or Jenna and Jolina. Maybe Monica and Zarah at a push.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Monica won't do anything with her kids, Katie and Jenna probably won't be a thing same for Monica and Elaine or any combination of Katie with Bella or Elaine. Bella and Elaine won't happen either nor Katie or Jo.

Some of us do like Zarah and she doesn't strike me as fussy as long as she's kept happy.

Main ones hinted at are Katie, Deb and Lily or Jenna and Jolina. Maybe Monica and Zarah at a push.
Thanks for the clarification. I was kind of confused at the "no harem" but the Debbie conversations really hiting to be in a two pair relation with you and katie + debbie and lily and in between both couples

That is kind of a small harem, since all of them would acknowledge the situation

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Thanks for the clarification. I was kind of confused at the "no harem" but the Debbie conversations really hiting to be in a two pair relation with you and katie + debbie and lily and in between both couples

That is kind of a small harem, since all of them would acknowledge the situation
When we say no harem we mean full harem with all girls because it just wouldn't make sense to the story or their characters.

Not only will some of them not share at all, some of them flat out hate each other. They wouldn't even accept knowing the MC is sleeping with them.

Certain groups are bound to happen. Some just get along like Katie's little group and how Jenna and Jo have a ton in common and could possibly lead to more.

Both Wanda and Angel are open to new things within reason.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020

Damn, several of the combos I was actually hoping for just got scratched off by your post. I guess I'll have to make some choices at some point, do different playthroughs, and/or hope some things will change by end of game.

Like, I keep really hoping that Jenna will want to join in with Katie's friends if not Katie herself. Going to be really hard to pick between Monica, Katie, and Jenna if that has to happen. Most of the others I could probably be pretty okay with not ending the game with. I mean, not saying I wouldn't like to somehow bang Elaine and Bella together, but I can see how that's pretty damn unlikely.

Maybe I'll try for a Younger Sister Special ala Jenna and Bella.

Last edited:

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
Is someone else having issues with the Gallery+Walkthrough mod?
I am able to access the gallery but the correct options/choices are not being highlighted ingame. I have the compressed version of the game.

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
Is someone else having issues with the Gallery+Walkthrough mod?
I am able to access the gallery but the correct options/choices are not being highlighted ingame. I have the compressed version of the game.
Hmmm. Phalzyr compression breaking it?
I never used that walkthrough mod, yet downloaded/installed it now for testing purpose.
Im using unofficial uncompressed game version and the best/suggested? choices are "normal", while all other choices are greyed out. Is that what those choices should look alike or not?
In any case I think it is playable in that way for those using walkthrough mod.

Reactions: dante7598

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
any combination of Katie with Bella or Elaine. Bella and Elaine won't happen either nor Katie or Jo.
By now if you got to know Katie well enough you'd know she actually respects Bella, although not showing it and that's the reason she's afraid of her. Not that Bella would kick her ass physically, but because Katie sees a real competition in her image - she's beautiful, well mannered, elegant. This is also why Katie wanted to try and change herself as well (although i really like her vulgar-goddess-bitchy side). Depending on which path you take, a Katie-Bella threesome isn't implausible. Katie and Jolina - can't really see this working, but a wildcard with Katie could be Wanda - her submissiveness could well appeal to the Goddess and if you decide to invite her into the relationship with Katie, that could be a real master-slave situation right there.
But i'm so much in love with Katie now that even when i play the separate saves just to see the content and try to get more details on the story (a lot of details in the story are missed if you cut off even one of the girls.) it just feels wrong. This is how realistic this game is that you get to feel bad for fictional characters.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020
I just found this game and played through the whole thing over the course of a few days. I am beyond amazed. There are things I don't like about it, but overall this product is really impressive. It is a masterpiece of its own kind!

Writing: The quality of the writing and plotting is what really shocked me. It reminded me that, when it comes to creating a grounded story, the most important thing is to have everything matter. The characters react - the choices you make have long term repercussions. Characters remember little jokes and have meaningful, emotional reactions to the things you say and do.

And on top of that, things are foreshadowed so well. The build-up to that "revenge" party was great and the pay-off was incredible. I have very little interest in the younger characters in this game, but I was blown away by that whole scenario - seducing Wanda, recruiting Sammy... just top notch stuff. So much thought goes into the scenarios. Each character is fully realized. Amazing!

Mystery: The entire inheritance storyline could have been really lame, but they crafted a genuine mystery that unfolds really well. What is Elaine's deal? Who sent the emails? I actually have no idea what will happen, and I trust that it will be something clever that will make sense and be worth the build.

Stuff I Could Do Without: Playing through the game, I did get frustrated a bit at a few things. Way, way too much "teasing" with Monica. I mean... what the hell. I got so sick of her shit to the point that I didn't even care any more.

I also HATE the amount of apologizing throughout the game. It's constant. "Sorry, did I..?" "I shouldn't have said that.." Jesus Christ! Who talks like that? It's one thing to be considerate, but every single character in this game is so insecure that I can't believe they can even function in society.

There are a lot of times that I want to slap the main character. He talks constantly about "enjoying the view" and I cringe every time. No matter which dialogue option I choose, he comes off either like a complete wimp or an 80 year old pedophile. The cheesy jokes are good in moderation, but this dude comes off like a sniveling, desperate creeper. There are times where the game asks me if I want to "sneak a peek" and I feel like barfing. The dude can be a leering creep and way, wayyy too pushy. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm going to slide my finger into your pussy now". And in some cases, I feel like I get punished for not being a juvenile sex pest. I fully expect to read at some point: "She's disappointed that you didn't secretly sniff her panties."

In general, I love the humor in the game, but it gets a bit much. The banter and dialogue tends to go on way, way too long.

The part of the game that I enjoyed least was the massive beach story. The only character I cared about in that scenario was Lily, and I was just clicking to plow through it to the point that my finger began twitching. The discussion on what the losers of the volleyball game had to do felt like an eternity.

I feel like the game keeps trying to force Debbie on to me and I just want to tell her to get the fuck away from me.

Zarah: There should be more characters like her in the game. I really could have done without that haircut she got, but man I wish I had the option to visit her more often. She felt like the only "normal" person in the whole game, but unfortunately she's kind of faded as the series progressed. Most of the time, it feels like no matter what you do and who you are with, there is constant conflict and drama, but with Zarah it's much more reasonable and fun.

Choosing Your Path: I do really like how you can reject people and focus on the characters that you like, and I really love the periodic moments where the game asks you about who/what you are interested in. The game actually asked me what I cared about more - the money from the will or Monica & the girls. I had to sit there and really think. Ultimately I had to choose the money, because I only have interest in Monica out of the three, and I'm beyond sick of her bullshit.

Things I'd Like to See: I'd like more, longer animations. The player works so hard to get to sex scenes (with some characters, lol) that sometimes it doesn't feel completely worth it when you finally get there. I'd also love background music, and sounds for the big moments.

Overall: Whoever made this game is some kind of genius. I tried some other games of this type on this site and none of them come even close to touching this. I hope the creator gets rich, because they absolutely deserve it.

Phalzyr

Modder
Nov 7, 2017
I never used that walkthrough mod, yet downloaded/installed it now for testing purpose.
Im using unofficial uncompressed game version and the best/suggested? choices are "normal", while all other choices are greyed out. Is that what those choices should look alike or not?
In any case I think it is playable in that way for those using walkthrough mod.
yeah it supposed to be that way, i was thinking of doing it like my other walkthroughs and making best choice be green... but currently just greying out the choices instead, or making red if bad...

Reactions: c_oriole and Abhai

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I just found this game and played through the whole thing over the course of a few days. I am beyond amazed. There are things I don't like about it, but overall this product is really impressive. It is a masterpiece of its own kind!

Writing: The quality of the writing and plotting is what really shocked me. It reminded me that, when it comes to creating a grounded story, the most important thing is to have everything matter. The characters react - the choices you make have long term repercussions. Characters remember little jokes and have meaningful, emotional reactions to the things you say and do.

And on top of that, things are foreshadowed so well. The build-up to that "revenge" party was great and the pay-off was incredible. I have very little interest in the younger characters in this game, but I was blown away by that whole scenario - seducing Wanda, recruiting Sammy... just top notch stuff. So much thought goes into the scenarios. Each character is fully realized. Amazing!

Mystery: The entire inheritance storyline could have been really lame, but they crafted a genuine mystery that unfolds really well. What is Elaine's deal? Who sent the emails? I actually have no idea what will happen, and I trust that it will be something clever that will make sense and be worth the build.

Stuff I Could Do Without: Playing through the game, I did get frustrated a bit at a few things. Way, way too much "teasing" with Monica. I mean... what the hell. I got so sick of her shit to the point that I didn't even care any more.

I also HATE the amount of apologizing throughout the game. It's constant. "Sorry, did I..?" "I shouldn't have said that.." Jesus Christ! Who talks like that? It's one thing to be considerate, but every single character in this game is so insecure that I can't believe they can even function in society.

There are a lot of times that I want to slap the main character. He talks constantly about "enjoying the view" and I cringe every time. No matter which dialogue option I choose, he comes off either like a complete wimp or an 80 year old pedophile. The cheesy jokes are good in moderation, but this dude comes off like a sniveling, desperate creeper. There are times where the game asks me if I want to "sneak a peek" and I feel like barfing. The dude can be a leering creep and way, wayyy too pushy. "Hi nice to meet you, I'm going to slide my finger into your pussy now". And in some cases, I feel like I get punished for not being a juvenile sex pest. I fully expect to read at some point: "She's disappointed that you didn't secretly sniff her panties."

In general, I love the humor in the game, but it gets a bit much. The banter and dialogue tends to go on way, way too long.

The part of the game that I enjoyed least was the massive beach story. The only character I cared about in that scenario was Lily, and I was just clicking to plow through it to the point that my finger began twitching. The discussion on what the losers of the volleyball game had to do felt like an eternity.

I feel like the game keeps trying to force Debbie on to me and I just want to tell her to get the fuck away from me.

Zarah: There should be more characters like her in the game. I really could have done without that haircut she got, but man I wish I had the option to visit her more often. She felt like the only "normal" person in the whole game, but unfortunately she's kind of faded as the series progressed. Most of the time, it feels like no matter what you do and who you are with, there is constant conflict and drama, but with Zarah it's much more reasonable and fun.

Choosing Your Path: I do really like how you can reject people and focus on the characters that you like, and I really love the periodic moments where the game asks you about who/what you are interested in. The game actually asked me what I cared about more - the money from the will or Monica & the girls. I had to sit there and really think. Ultimately I had to choose the money, because I only have interest in Monica out of the three, and I'm beyond sick of her bullshit.

Things I'd Like to See: I'd like more, longer animations. The player works so hard to get to sex scenes (with some characters, lol) that sometimes it doesn't feel completely worth it when you finally get there. I'd also love background music, and sounds for the big moments.

Overall: Whoever made this game is some kind of genius. I tried some other games of this type on this site and none of them come even close to touching this. I hope the creator gets rich, because they absolutely deserve it.
Glad you liked it on the whole. The majority of the credit goes to CheekyGimp who started everything, but he has a full team helping now. Pssst... Just between us, sometimes he does drone-on in the dialog a bit. :) But I don't drone on enough so hopefully we offset each other. :D I'm afraid you are screwed on the raunchy humor/banter though, we both enjoy that too much. Our pride and joy though is the meaningful choices and character reactions (to both what choices you make with them and others). We are also trying new things with animations, though mostly in adding variety rather than length.

satoshi36

Dec 7, 2017
Glad you liked it on the whole. The majority of the credit goes to CheekyGimp who started everything, but he has a full team helping now. Pssst... Just between us, sometimes he does drone-on in the dialog a bit. :) But I don't drone on enough so hopefully we offset each other. :D I'm afraid you are screwed on the raunchy humor/banter though, we both enjoy that too much. Our pride and joy though is the meaningful choices and character reactions (to both what choices you make with them and others). We are also trying new things with animations, though mostly in adding variety rather than length.

Dude give me the Elaine news... :giggle:

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

LarsThorwald

May 13, 2020

Seriously, you are doing tremendous work. This thing is a work of art in its own way.

Very glad to hear about the spoilers!! Looking forward to it!

I have some thoughts on the will, and choosing between the money and Monica/Jenna/Katie.

First of all, the main character has received a beach house, a nice car, and $100,000 already. It irked me that the main character was upset he didn't ALSO didn't get the house. Dude, you have a beach house. Your dad was a dick, you're lucky you got anything.

Then there's the money. Up to $15 million! Even if it ends up getting split between a few people due to will shenanigans, the main character is set for life and, to me, that actually makes the game even more interesting. How do the relationships change? do women who you fell out with before come back? If so, are they coming back for you, or your money? Do you indulge in a millionaire lifestyle, and if so, does it end up feeling hollow? Does it lead to strange complications?

Also, is Elaine a villain? Is she just after all of the money for herself? I honestly like the idea that Elaine isn't the villain - Bella is.

Choosing the family over the money means.. what, exactly? You keep living in the house? Meaning Monica won't go near you because of her kids. Katie keeps calling herself a 'goddess' and me wanting to get away from her. Jenna is likeable, but I never got over that scene where the main character was trying to get her to strip under the guise of helping her "build her confidence."

"Take off your bra! To, uh, raise your self-esteem!" From then on, I was creeped out by being around her. The main character is sometimes too sleazy.

So to me the choice is clear... take the money. I mean, if you are that rich and there really is a private detective checking to see if you are associating with Monica, couldn't you just pay the detective off. Or, even better, what if this private detective is a hot chick (what are the odds?!) you could just seduce her and convince her to leave it alone.

Also, the main character is sort of an "ideal man" in appearance, at least. He has a huge dong and women fall all over him. And that's cool, it makes the game fun. But to me, that means he wouldn't be such a creep. He doesn't need to zoom in on an upskirt every chance he gets. Women are throwing themselves at him! He's sort of drowning in pussy. He shouldn't NEED to be risking his life to look down someone's shirt while they're leaning over.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Seriously, you are doing tremendous work. This thing is a work of art in its own way.

Very glad to hear about the spoilers!! Looking forward to it!

I have some thoughts on the will, and choosing between the money and Monica/Jenna/Katie.

First of all, the main character has received a beach house, a nice car, and $100,000 already. It irked me that the main character was upset he didn't ALSO didn't get the house. Dude, you have a beach house. Your dad was a dick, you're lucky you got anything.

Then there's the money. Up to $15 million! Even if it ends up getting split between a few people due to will shenanigans, the main character is set for life and, to me, that actually makes the game even more interesting. How do the relationships change? do women who you fell out with before come back? If so, are they coming back for you, or your money? Do you indulge in a millionaire lifestyle, and if so, does it end up feeling hollow? Does it lead to strange complications?

Also, is Elaine a villain? Is she just after all of the money for herself? I honestly like the idea that Elaine isn't the villain - Bella is.

Choosing the family over the money means.. what, exactly? You keep living in the house? Meaning Monica won't go near you because of her kids. Katie keeps calling herself a 'goddess' and me wanting to get away from her. Jenna is likeable, but I never got over that scene where the main character was trying to get her to strip under the guise of helping her "build her confidence."

"Take off your bra! To, uh, raise your self-esteem!" From then on, I was creeped out by being around her. The main character is sometimes too sleazy.

So to me the choice is clear... take the money. I mean, if you are that rich and there really is a private detective checking to see if you are associating with Monica, couldn't you just pay the detective off. Or, even better, what if this private detective is a hot chick (what are the odds?!) you could just seduce her and convince her to leave it alone.

Also, the main character is sort of an "ideal man" in appearance, at least. He has a huge dong and women fall all over him. And that's cool, it makes the game fun. But to me, that means he wouldn't be such a creep. He doesn't need to zoom in on an upskirt every chance he gets. Women are throwing themselves at him! He's sort of drowning in pussy. He shouldn't NEED to be risking his life to look down someone's shirt while they're leaning over.
Haha. I hear you, but while we still try to be a bit higher brow than some in this genre. It is still an adult VN, and a great degree of sleazy options is par for the course I'm afraid. Some of the situations are obviously creepertastic, but we figure it is tongue and cheek caricature to go along with the genre. Often you will see individual characters going along/catering to some degree with tropes that people like.

Jenna is definitely in the inexperienced lovestruck nerdy teen who is a babe under her bulky clothing and it plays to the "grooming" trope. It isn't for everyone, but we also try not to go overboard and make it rapey. The further you get in her arc the more it turns into something real/adventurous imho. I personally really enjoy Jenna's kinky side as she starts to open up.

The MC character development can be a mixed bag. As a general rule, most players seem to prefer something of a blank slate character wise to immerse in. So you have to do your best to make him a general everyman (erring on the pervy side) who has a lot of natural advantages. Then let the choices craft the character the player wants to play.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes