yankee77

Apr 12, 2018
So is harem gonna be a thing? Coming from sisterly lusty I pretty much enjoy a community harem. But from the choices previously I'm not so sure

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
So is harem gonna be a thing? Coming from sisterly lusty I pretty much enjoy a community harem. But from the choices previously I'm not so sure
Short answer, full harem is not going to happen (doesnt make any sense either, i mean why would Katie accept sharing you with Elaine for example?) but endings with more than one girl are possible (some examples can be Katie+Debbie+Lily, or Jenna+Jolina, maybe others)

Ending with same family members (Monica, Jenna and Katie) openly sharing between them is highly unlikely from what i gathered

• Angry
Reactions: Cernunnos.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
I think I am experienced a bug. Playing episode 15 atm and Monica breaks up with me no matter what I choose. googlint (and adding f95) brought me here and someone said u need Monicas + some of Zarahs conditions over 350.
Here comes the bug: I think whenever Monicas lust and love stats (I think thats how they are called?) gets into one stat, they dont get added. Tried loading previous saves from earlier episodes and some stats for Monica are like 163/194 117/172 (I think its maybe episode 14 or so). But during photoshoot it is 178/442 and obviously even with some Zarah stat (love stat I think?) I cant get to 350. So is it a bug or my answers fucked it up?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I think I am experienced a bug. Playing episode 15 atm and Monica breaks up with me no matter what I choose. googlint (and adding f95) brought me here and someone said u need Monicas + some of Zarahs conditions over 350.
Here comes the bug: I think whenever Monicas lust and love stats (I think thats how they are called?) gets into one stat, they dont get added. Tried loading previous saves from earlier episodes and some stats for Monica are like 163/194 117/172 (I think its maybe episode 14 or so). But during photoshoot it is 178/442 and obviously even with some Zarah stat (love stat I think?) I cant get to 350. So is it a bug or my answers fucked it up?
Monica does require a pretty high overall stats to woo her. You can make wrong answers and lose points. I'd either roll back some eps and use a walkthrough/walkthrough mod, or use the console and cheat some stats if you know how.

Oh, and the Zarah stat that helps there is a temp bonus one that helps if you were nice to her, especially during the photo shoot. But only adds a max of around 13 bonus points. Also Monica's stats don't combine until you pass that R + L check to finally get her to commit to a relationship/sex.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The MC character development can be a mixed bag. As a general rule, most players seem to prefer something of a blank slate character wise to immerse in. So you have to do your best to make him a general everyman (erring on the pervy side) who has a lot of natural advantages. Then let the choices craft the character the player wants to play.
This is probably my one small gripe with this game. By Episode 17 somethings have happened and the MC needs to pull his finger out and do something .... anything, to take a proactive role in sorting the mess out but i suppose from his characters point of view he's just going with the flow and enjoying the tidal wave of female attention (Who wouldn't love that!?)
Will our main guy start to take a more active roll in trying to sort some stuff out going forward or will he be stuck being the luckiest mo-fo and never see what's coming? Cheers.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
This is probably my one small gripe with this game. By Episode 17 somethings have happened and the MC needs to pull his finger out and do something .... anything, to take a proactive role in sorting the mess out but i suppose from his characters point of view he's just going with the flow and enjoying the tidal wave of female attention (Who wouldn't love that!?)
Will our main guy start to take a more active roll in trying to sort some stuff out going forward or will he be stuck being the luckiest mo-fo and never see what's coming? Cheers.
You underestimate the impact of what your MC has been doing so far and the girls you get involved with and how much you trust them. The arc where you see just where this will lead you is coming up fast though. Then you will see there could be more than one path to get what you want, whatever that may be. :)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Even if pursuing 1 girl or 2/3 I always try to at least keep up decent relationship points with the others, targeting those instead of lust points. Should help rather than hinder going forward rather than hating/dismissing. Get on the hate/distrust trail and problems will surely be around the corner.

dante7598

Apr 8, 2018
I never used that walkthrough mod, yet downloaded/installed it now for testing purpose.
Im using unofficial uncompressed game version and the best/suggested? choices are "normal", while all other choices are greyed out. Is that what those choices should look alike or not?
In any case I think it is playable in that way for those using walkthrough mod.
unfortunately for me all the choices are white. Nothing is greyed out. I guess it's just trial and error for now.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
You underestimate the impact of what your MC has been doing so far and the girls you get involved with and how much you trust them. The arc where you see just where this will lead you is coming up fast though. Then you will see there could be more than one path to get what you want, whatever that may be. :)

Ooooh .... whens the next part coming again!? lol Thank you.

Repuci

May 1, 2017

Unlocked

Hi folks,
Just a quick update to say thanks a lot for all of the patience waiting for episode 17. We got there in the end.
Based on where we were a couple of months ago, I'm reasonably happy with how it turned out. But there are a couple of things that are bugging me, so I plan on releasing a patch very soon.

Please let me know if you have any feedback about Episode 17. Things you liked, things you didn't, favourite scene, least favourite, etc. Feel free to post in the comments below or send me a private message.
Thanks,

CG & Team.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I take it you haven't played the game yet or you'd already know.

None of the girls show any signs of being willing to share in fact most of the demand a 1 on 1 relationship.

Given that and the pages of discussion and the devs saying "there won't be a harem" then no, there won't be a harem.

Not only does it not fit any of the characters it wouldn't fit the story.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Afraid that is the proverbial "soon". I don't want to let too much go that isn't already confirmed via Cheeky/paetron. Especially for those patreons of ours who don't visit this particular forum who could be left out of the little previews. :)
That's fair enough. "Soon" is good enough. Can't wait. Might even dip into patreon, i'm loving this game so far.

Okyturi

Jun 8, 2020
Monica does require a pretty high overall stats to woo her. You can make wrong answers and lose points. I'd either roll back some eps and use a walkthrough/walkthrough mod, or use the console and cheat some stats if you know how.

Oh, and the Zarah stat that helps there is a temp bonus one that helps if you were nice to her, especially during the photo shoot. But only adds a max of around 13 bonus points. Also Monica's stats don't combine until you pass that R + L check to finally get her to commit to a relationship/sex.
Hey, me again, sorry for asking again but I found out a bit more:
I am losing stats at the very start of episode15. I am ending episode 14 with 163/194 117/172 for Monica, it says save your game etc and as soon as episode15 starts, stats go lower (you get a dream where Monica is trying to wake you up and asking why you fucked her daughter. maybe it wasnt even dream lol). Stats go 163/442 in the love (stat column with heart symbol) and nothing in lust (lips symbol).
So what is the way to prevent this? to not sleep with Jenna? some better answers? dont want to replay all game right now to reach that point, invested lots of hours and fucked up my only save that wasnt that far :( tbh cant even go back to NOT sleeping with Jenna without loosing like 3 episodes :(

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes