acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Hey, me again, sorry for asking again but I found out a bit more:
I am losing stats at the very start of episode15. I am ending episode 14 with 163/194 117/172 for Monica, it says save your game etc and as soon as episode15 starts, stats go lower (you get a dream where Monica is trying to wake you up and asking why you fucked her daughter. maybe it wasnt even dream lol). Stats go 163/442 in the love (stat column with heart symbol) and nothing in lust (lips symbol).
So what is the way to prevent this? to not sleep with Jenna? some better answers? dont want to replay all game right now to reach that point, invested lots of hours and fucked up my only save that wasnt that far :( tbh cant even go back to NOT sleeping with Jenna without loosing like 3 episodes :(
Hmmmm. I wonder if that is a side effect of us implementing the stat screen call from the menu... Even if it is though, I think your lust is still set, just not visible. Phalzyr Thoughts? The Monica stats shouldn't be combined until the very end of EP 15 when you finally get inside her. Were you using any other mods Okyturi?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Hey, me again, sorry for asking again but I found out a bit more:
I am losing stats at the very start of episode15. I am ending episode 14 with 163/194 117/172 for Monica, it says save your game etc and as soon as episode15 starts, stats go lower (you get a dream where Monica is trying to wake you up and asking why you fucked her daughter. maybe it wasnt even dream lol). Stats go 163/442 in the love (stat column with heart symbol) and nothing in lust (lips symbol).
So what is the way to prevent this? to not sleep with Jenna? some better answers? dont want to replay all game right now to reach that point, invested lots of hours and fucked up my only save that wasnt that far :( tbh cant even go back to NOT sleeping with Jenna without loosing like 3 episodes :(
Just to note that sleeping with both Jenna and Monica could very well end badly for you.

Monica tells you not to touch her kids and only groupings that make sense are going to happen. Not telling you what to do just letting you know you may be in for a shit time in future episodes.

Snugglepuff

Conversation Conqueror
Apr 27, 2017
I was very confused, so I went to check and that's an Ozymandius (with the u), haha. Never even heard of this game so I was really thrown for a sec. Anyway, back to lurking.
:FacePalm:...:LOL:
Fixed it now.

:EDIT:

At the time of this edit, I'm not positive his parents should revoke his internet privileges :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Just to note that sleeping with both Jenna and Monica could very well end badly for you.

Monica tells you not to touch her kids and only groupings that make sense are going to happen. Not telling you what to do just letting you know you may be in for a shit time in future episodes.
At this point I'm kind of expecting things to come crashing down around me in this playthrough. Will have to do others where I focus on only one girl/grouping. Plus still trying to figure out what groupings will work. Am still, probably vainly, hoping that both sisters will be an option.

Last edited:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
At this point I'm kind of expecting things to come crashing down around me in this playthrough. Will have to do others where I focus on only one girl/grouping. Plus still trying to figure out what groupings will work. Am still, probably vainly, that both sisters will be an option.
Not saying both sisters won't work in the end but currently Katie was not down for that. I don't know if that's a direction the devs will go all I know is Monica won't be a happy bunny.

There are 3 groups I currently see working very well those being Lily, Deb and Katie or Jenna and Jolina or Angel and Wanda. Monica and Zarah could be a thing.

Not sure of any others.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020
Not saying both sisters won't work in the end but currently Katie was not down for that. I don't know if that's a direction the devs will go all I know is Monica won't be a happy bunny.

There are 3 groups I currently see working very well those being Lily, Deb and Katie or Jenna and Jolina or Angel and Wanda. Monica and Zarah could be a thing.

Not sure of any others.
I'm a little curious what would happen if MC were to knock women up before he had to start making choices. It has been said that there will be pregnancy endings, but I've no idea when the seeds for that would be planted.

moonmite84

Jan 17, 2020

Not sure of any others.
Also, yea, disappointing as it is, it does make sense that Monica won't be involved with her daughters /and/ MC I suppose. Had she been willing to let them in as models in the photoshoot, mayyyybe that could have been different. Not every game is gonna end like PL.

Though maybe there can be /another/ photoshoot... I mean, I can definitely see MC buying into his mom's company to give it an injection of cash and make her house as collateral not quite such constant impending doom. And, should he not ditch his family, he is gonna need an income source. Be nice if he was able to invest his money and eventually make more than the 15.8 mil. Really piss his father off, being successful AND happy, as well as making others happy too.

May 20, 2020
I'm a little curious what would happen if MC were to knock women up before he had to start making choices. It has been said that there will be pregnancy endings, but I've no idea when the seeds for that would be planted.
Yep, just think of Katie, Jenna, and Monica all coming up pregnant at roughly the same time and an over exaggerated scene of the MC losing all color happening.

pictures55

Mar 14, 2019
For Cheeky & Ace

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Looking forward to Episode 18

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
For Cheeky & Ace

Looking forward to Episode 18
We do plan on making replayability easier by incorporating Phalzyrs quickstart mod (after tweaking it some more).
It will allow you to pick the girl settings and EP you want and possibly some key story elements.

And ya the bedsheets in Jenna's has been a pita. I'm sure we will be changing that going forward in new scenes, but not going to take time to rerender old ones (at least not yet), but in the meantime I'd just suggest changing the textbox/opacity temporarily in those scenes.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Aaarzzz

Jul 6, 2019
Phew, well it took some time but I finally managed to revamp my bland and boring .txt only walkthrough into a proper looking one. Do yourself a favor and use this one from now on since we aint going back to that simple text file. This guide aims for a possible harem ending (Not confirmed for now), so most scenes will be viewable.

Also, don't let Lily's booty distract you ;)

* Update: For episode 17 I advice you to use the walkthrough mod, due to my work and the whole co-shit19 situation I don't have a lot of free time at the moment to update the WT.

** I will only update the walkthrough when the FINAL version of each new build has been released by Cheeky since there is a possibility that some scenes may change after his team has gotten feedback from the BETA build. Also, I have a life too so don't expect the walkthrough to be updated instantly after a new release, of course I will get onto it right away when I have time to do so!
The game has released over a week. I think you could update the walkthrough now.

• Angry
Reactions: Avaron1974
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes