ShadowThrone

Mar 3, 2020
Then why does she inmediately tries to change the target into saying it was for the MC?

If it was something common to tell to someone you live with (which i naver saw it happened with a word like honey) then Bella would have tell the MC that's what she calls her sister.

There is clearly something behind that
Maybe just to see what theories people come up with (such as the ones about Dizzy)

As well as the - 'honey I'm home', we then get
(MC has just come down stairs from eating Elaine) after kissing Bella, she says - 'umm, you taste ... familiar'.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Maybe just to see what theories people come up with (such as the ones about Dizzy)

(MC has just come down stairs from eating Elaine) after kissing Bella, she says - 'umm, you taste ... familiar'.
Lily is definitely Dizzy (IMO) As awesome as she is i think she's a poison chalice and absolutely one to watch out for ... the way she reacted to the word and being called "Dizzy" was waaaay too coincidental to just be a throw away line or a red herring and if it is, it's very cheap .... On the other hand though, if it is a red herring it's hooked me so i'm really suss of Lily even though i really her character (For sure an evil genius that one though)
As for the line with Bella about Elaine and tasting familiar .... that was the one moment i was like, "Uh, hang on a minute".... As i couldn't think what she was on about other than possibly the literal obvious! Then i was like, "Nahhh" .... lol We'll see i guess.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017

Yeah, that as well.

I think there is clearly something there

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
Even if there's no harem ending, I like the perpetual juggling act of keeping a dozen different girls going. I'm fine with it if you just have to choose 1 or 2 at the end.
Unless you're a nice guy & plan for solos at the outset as well as being a man whore :p

Of most interest for me in the future is the beach house Katie/Lily/Debbie event (which ever paths you're on) and the reaction of Monica/Katie/Jenna when they walk in on the MC and one (or more?) of Monica/Katie/Jenna.

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
I maybe wrong but it seems to me there's something wrong with writing in 17th episode. MC takes a level down his intellect, speaking simplier and often uses "ya". Moreover, he's not the only one who uses that word (that's low-level writing when few really different characters uses the same style in speaking), while till that episode that word never was in anyone's lexicon. Mutual bickering with Kathie seems to me really less interesting (and close to disgusting, especially after Kathie promised to be nice) and in this episode almost no scenes have good humorous dialogs (except Lily in the library, which totally follows previous writing style). It seems strange, especially after such long waiting for this update.
There are other small things like dick half a meter long and width as a human arm, days that are just there, when nothing is going on, repeating renders and so on. Maybe devs just took a long vacation from game development and just trying to return back into the flow, IDK, I hope 18th episode will be better than 17th.

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Just finished. Some thoughts;
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Are you sure you read all the text? Remember, when she and MC had sex the second time she wanted to say "I love you". And in this episode she's directly saying that she wants MC as her man. Seems to me it's obvious Bells is in love with MC and ready to do anything for him. When MC cumming inside her she said that's okay (without any elaboration), when she's solding her sister to MC she's just asking not to rat her, nothing else, she even said nothing against MC's words that accuse her sister in golddigging and twofacing. She's totally in love with MC, much more that any other girl (from MC's generation, I never was interesting in older women, so I can say nothing about them except Jolina).

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I maybe wrong but it seems to me there's something wrong with writing in 17th episode. MC takes a level down his intellect, speaking simplier and often uses "ya". Moreover, he's not the only one who uses that word (that's low-level writing when few really different characters uses the same style in speaking), while till that episode that word never was in anyone's lexicon. Mutual bickering with Kathie seems to me really less interesting (and close to disgusting, especially after Kathie promised to be nice) and in this episode almost no scenes have good humorous dialogs (except Lily in the library, which totally follows previous writing style). It seems strange, especially after such long waiting for this update.
There are other small things like dick half a meter long and width as a human arm, days that are just there, when nothing is going on, repeating renders and so on. Maybe devs just took a long vacation from game development and just trying to return back into the flow, IDK, I hope 18th episode will be better than 17th.
Some of what you point out I follow. But after doing a word search on the EP17 script I didn't find a single instance of "Ya", except when combined with Seeya (14 instances). The days being a bit wonky this EP has some to do with the necessity of moving scenes around for various reasons and delaying one (The Monica date that was going to take up a large portion of one day will be in EP18). We also haven't changed the mc's dick aside from upgrading the skin model (not the size) as far as I know. Hehe. It also came out darker in some scenes than others which is what lead to tying in the Katie prank with the tanning lotion.

Also there was definitely no vacation from development, but I think all of us did stare at this EP for far too long.

Last edited:

lionarslan

Jun 11, 2017
Some of what you point out I follow. But after doing a word search on the EP17 script I didn't find a single instance of "Ya", except when combined with Seeya (14 instances). The days being a bit wonky this EP has some to do with the necessity of moving scenes around for various reasons and delaying one (The Monica date that was going to take up a large portion of one day will be in EP18). We also haven't changed the mc's dick aside from upgrading the skin model (not the size) as far as I know. Hehe. It also came out darker in some scenes than others which is what lead to tying in the Katie prank with the tanning lotion.

Also there was definitely no vacation from development, but I think all of us did stare at this EP for far too long.
At first, thanks for your reply. And I must apologize, I did not make a difference between "ya" and "yeah", the second one is common in game and in my mind those two words were merged into one.
But, there's still "ya". If you want proof, i have it. Citates from 17th episode.
And so on and so on, you can follow other parts of the episode yourself, maybe search failed 'cause for search engine "Ya," or "ya!" is not equal to "Ya".
Considering dick size I won't argue, just look at blowjob from Jenna scene, her face near dick allows watcher to measure the dick's size (and its like hobbit near Gandalf from LOTR comparison).

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Dentynhometal

Oct 22, 2017
I restarted the game for an exclusive route with Kate, but from what I could see the game at the beginning almost obliges you to follow a route to monica

P4cc3r5

Feb 4, 2019
I restarted the game for an exclusive route with Kate, but from what I could see the game at the beginning almost obliges you to follow a route to monica
Not really - just pick answers that favour relationship points over lust points for characters you have no interest in. The walkthrough will guide you there.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
At first, thanks for your reply. And I must apologize, I did not make a difference between "ya" and "yeah", the second one is common in game and in my mind those two words were merged into one.
But, there's still "ya". If you want proof, i have it. Citates from 17th episode.
And so on and so on, you can follow other parts of the episode yourself, maybe search failed 'cause for search engine "Ya," or "ya!" is not equal to "Ya".
Considering dick size I won't argue, just look at blowjob from Jenna scene, her face near dick allows watcher to measure the dick's size (and its like hobbit near Gandalf from LOTR comparison).
Yup. I see more of them now, especially including Yeah. Looks like something both Cheeky and I like to use and you're right we ended up using almost twice as many instances in EP17 as the previous 2 eps for some reason.

The dick size thing had me more curious than anything. Part of the job is to watch for inconsistencies as best we can. I didn't use a tape measure, but side by side it looks pretty much the same size, just with more texture to me or maybe Jenna has small hands.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
The dick size thing had me more curious than anything. Part of the job is to watch for inconsistencies as best we can. I didn't use a tape measure, but side by side it looks pretty much the same size, just with more texture to me or maybe Jenna has small hands.

Looks like Katie has the small hands, it looks pretty much the same with Debbie and Jenna.

Reactions: acewinz

Boracle

Jun 3, 2017
I really really hope that dizzy part with Lily was just an accident; sort of verbal mishap. First of all it's super gross to think the father was such a pedo-pig to have relationship with school girls (cos back then she would've had to be in highschool) So far she's been a nice, simple girl and cutthroat-backstabbing-whore doesn't suit her at all. I also have my doubts she would've been able to keep the relationship with MC's father as secret from the Debbie and Katie.

As for Jolina, my prime suspicions are still on her. She's the fishiest of all the women. Even when she just looks at the MC there is something suspicious.

About Bella - i also think she's in love with the MC, but not only that, she actually had a crush on him for long time. That would explain why she always stepped up for him as he was younger. She also said she likes her men "a lot younger" so the idea that she had the hots for him for some 4-5 years isn't outrageous. And on paper she sounds like the perfect woman - she says she's 100% loyal and would always be there for the MC, couple of times said she wants to show him her carrying side; irl that is the woman i'd look for and yet Katie is still my girl. If we compare them both to animals, Bella is a classic golden retriever - painfully loyal and loving and Katie is like a toyger cat - 50% of the time is super social, attached to you and can't live without you, but the other 50% is trying her best to fry your nerves by acting bitchy, just to piss you off for the fun of it. Also i bet Bella knows more than she tells us, but that's just of loyalty to her sister. She just don't wanna betray her before she's sure MC is worth it.

As for Elaine - it's obvious she's playing some shadow games and so far everything with her is lie, but the thing the tickles my curiosity is if at some point she would fall for the MC to the point where she'd admit everything to him and try to have him for a real relationship. So far she's only interested in the money, but she's not immune to MC's spell; i can see her falling for him. But my main concern now is what is that she would want the MC to give her? If you chose to tell her what Bella told you she says "Now you'll never give me" and stops there.

And finally, if we follow the logic from the movie thrillers, the least noticeable and likely character is usually the killer, then the 3rd party could as be Debbie. We still don't know pretty much anything about her (we know about Lily's parents at least). This will certainly be a shock.

juan palote

Engaged Member
Dec 5, 2017
I really really hope that dizzy part with Lily was just an accident; sort of verbal mishap. First of all it's super gross to think the father was such a pedo-pig to have relationship with school girls (cos back then she would've had to be in highschool) So far she's been a nice, simple girl and cutthroat-backstabbing-whore doesn't suit her at all. I also have my doubts she would've been able to keep the relationship with MC's father as secret from the Debbie and Katie.

As for Jolina, my prime suspicions are still on her. She's the fishiest of all the women. Even when she just looks at the MC there is something suspicious.
The lover in relantionship with MC father is clearly Dogboy's Mom. You get a huge hint when you are told your fathers lover was a religious fanatic

BloodyFace

Jul 5, 2019
Reactions: Snugglepuff

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
And finally, if we follow the logic from the movie thrillers, the least noticeable and likely character is usually the killer, then the 3rd party could as be Debbie. We still don't know pretty much anything about her (we know about Lily's parents at least). This will certainly be a shock.
What do you mean about Debbie when mentioning Lily' parents? - Really, there's your connection point to Lily being involved some how. The evil Dad is/was sick as he states in his email to MC about the disease in his gut, i think he said so maybe with Lily' parents being doctors/surgeons (I think it's mentioned they're both surgeons? - I haven't got back to the replay point to confirm that) So perhaps she met the MC' Dad while visiting her parents at hospital? Who doesn't fall for Lily ... come on now, and if the Dad is supposed to be a charismatic sweet talker, he could easily influence some one like Lily assuming she is a little ditzy and that's not just an act also. I don't think there is/was any pedo stuff though, i don't think there will be anything of the sort in this game but you do make a good counter point to the time line.

Last edited:
Reactions: Silver-Argus

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Hm, if this is the case, I could potentially get both the girls I want and the money. Interesting.
What could her conditions be though?

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes