Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Everyone has a theory on who is Dizzy : Angel, Bella, Jolina, Lily, or Theresa.
There has been so many red herrings and false leads that I have decided there is no Dizzy. The father is having one last go at fucking with MC and Elaine.
Maybe it's a character that hasn't been introduced yet.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Everyone has a theory on who is Dizzy : Angel, Bella, Jolina, Lily, or Theresa.
There has been so many red herrings and false leads that I have decided there is no Dizzy. The father is having one last go at fucking with MC and Elaine.
Ooh, i like that. But didn't the lawyer state that there was a 3rd party. So there has to be another person and with how this game is it HAS to be woman ..... lol
My 3 main suspects so far would have to be: Lily, Jo, Elaine.
I'm just replaying some of the story and on the date with Jo, she clearly says about her stalker that "The police couldn't do anything" implying that she's been to the police. Then the story changes to she went to speak to dog-boys mother and "threatened" to go to the police if he didn't back off. - Now that could just be a writing inconsistency or continuity error but i've heard mention of the devs checking multiple times for those so i'm not sure, mistakes do happen but it's still there in the game as of now. So Jo is definitely suss. - I have no idea what Lily' motivation would be but something seems off to me with her but not enough info. - I really hope Elaine is legit and just wants to make amends but the constant "Selfish-Streak" line keeps coming up and her character does act suspicious (I think she sent email or had someone do it for her) Again, not enough info yet.
Angel is another possibility but it's going to get a bit silly is EVERY other women the MC comes in contact with outside of Monica, Katie, Jenna is in some way connected to the MC' Dad.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Silver-Argus

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
Ooh, i like that. But didn't the lawyer state that there was a 3rd party. So there has to be another person and with how this game is it HAS to be woman ..... lol
I'm just replaying some of the story and on the date with Jo, she clearly says about her stalker that "The police couldn't do anything" implying that she's been to the police. Then the story changes to she went to speak to dog-boys mother and "threatened" to go to the police if he didn't back off. - Now that could just be a writing inconsistency or continuity error but i've heard mention of the devs checking multiple times for those so i'm not sure, mistakes do happen but it's still there in the game as of now. So Jo is definitely suss. - I have no idea what Lily' motivation would be but something seems off to me with her but not enough info. - I really hope Elaine is legit and just wants to make amends but the constant "Selfish-Streak" line keeps coming up and her character does act suspicious (I think she sent email or had someone do it for her) Again, not enough info yet.
Angel is another possibility but it's going to get a bit silly is EVERY other women the MC comes in contact with outside of Monica, Katie, Jenna is in some way connected to the MC' Dad.
Isn't Elaine the 2nd party though?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I mean, why is Elaine a suspect (to you) when she's the 2nd party? She can't be both the 2nd and 3rd party.
I didn't say she was either? Maybe we have a communication issue here? What do you mean by "Party" exactly?
The way i took your question would be: The three parties of inheritance are, MC, Elaine, 3rd party (Who we found referred to as Dizzy) and you're asking me why Elaine would be a suspect if she was someone who was already going to receive a portion of the will yes?

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
you're asking me why Elaine would be a suspect if she was someone who was already going to receive a portion of the will yes?
Yeah. You mentioned it in a previous post.
But didn't the lawyer state that there was a 3rd party. So there has to be another person and with how this game is it HAS to be woman ..... lol
So I figured you were implying that Elaine could be the 3rd party when she's already the 2nd party.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Yeah. You mentioned it in a previous post.

So I figured you were implying that Elaine could be the 3rd party when she's already the 2nd party.
No, no, i didn't mean to imply Elaine was or could be a third party when she's one of the main beneficiaries. As for why i think she is a suspect, her character and her sister keep saying how selfish she can be. If the Dad was as manipulative as we're led to believe who's to say she isn't just as bad as he is? I hope she isn't, i hope she's being genuine and wants to make amends with the MC but twice over Jo's coffee shop is mentioned to her and she bails or doesn't want to get near the place so i think it was her that contacted Monica to then contact the MC to start it all off. Not sure she has ulterior motives but she's definitely hiding something else to do with her conditions. Like i said before though, we need more info on most of what is going on but that's more or less why i think shes suss.

Spfjolietjake

Conversation Conqueror
Sep 26, 2019
enjoy this game and the variety of fine women. Im greedy so it sucks about no harem but I understand the reasons.

I'm using the walkthrough mod which pointed out when you can choose Bella to be a friend with benefits but I never even knew that was an option for Katie. Can anyone point me in the general time you can head that way?

Sep 6, 2019
Use the mod
The creator of the walkthrough stated they have not enough time to deal with the walkthrough right now.
Does the mod allow for multiple paths? It's been a while, but, for example, when you go to the office, the bitch blonde actress is there, and if you go to her path, there's a possible impregnation side path. BUT to max points with the mother's friend (Monica? Sorry been a while since I played), you have to avoid the blonde.

I think the blonde's name was Wanda. Does the mod allow me to max out Wanda points, for example?

By the way, I tried the mod, like, 2-4 updates ago and it crashed my game, so I deleted the whole thing but I'm willing to restart if I can pick paths. Sucks but I understand that the pdf maker can't update anymore. Hope they're healthy since they mentioned COVID.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Does anyone know if the "Relationship" stat point/s we have been getting so far will play any part in a characters reaction to the MC when the shit hits the fan?

Kz87

Jun 19, 2017
Theresa shouldn't be the Ditzy. Remember Elaine was very angry, saying MC's father cheated on her with that 3rd party. And if the theory that MCs father impregnated Theresa correct, then they met way before meeting Elaine.

EJW

Jul 13, 2018
Theresa shouldn't be the Ditzy. Remember Elaine was very angry, saying MC's father cheated on her with that 3rd party. And if the theory that MCs father impregnated Theresa correct, then they met way before meeting Elaine.
Just because she had a kid does not mean he stopped sleeping with her.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes