alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
I don't truly think Lily is Dizzy. But we were tricked once with Angel, right? Unless she's still a candidate. And I'm also thinking about being tricked in a similar way in another game about your long-lost sister.
All I'm saying is if it were real life, we could rule out Lily. But since surprise is important in fiction, maybe we shouldn't be that categorical with our dismissals.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I don't truly think Lily is Dizzy. But we were tricked once with Angel, right? Unless she's still a candidate. And I'm also thinking about being tricked in a similar way in another game about your long-lost sister.
All I'm saying is if it were real life, we could rule out Lily. But since surprise is important in fiction, maybe we shouldn't be that categorical with our dismissals.
To some degree there is no such thing as surprise in mystery or fiction. It really has all been done before to one degree or another. The trick in the twist, is the execution.

alex13_zen

Sep 30, 2019
Hmm I just realized I need to carefully choose the route I'll be on when I'm playing the episode with the reveal, since it will only be impactful once. Katie has had a wonderful transformation to sweet, caring and the right kind of dirty so she's now my fave, it'll be her route. By 'her route' I mean Katie+Debbie+Lily+Wanda :sneaky: And if it were possible, Nikki too since I did invite her at the beach house that evening :)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Hmm I just realized I need to carefully choose the route I'll be on when I'm playing the episode with the reveal, since it will only be impactful once. Katie has had a wonderful transformation to sweet, caring and the right kind of dirty so she's now my fave, it'll be her route. By 'her route' I mean Katie+Debbie+Lily+Wanda :sneaky: And if it were possible, Nikki too since I did invite her at the beach house that evening :)
Yeah i had the same thought and replayed from the man-whore play through to Katie only also with the seeds planted for the 4 some hook up at the beach house. I liked the sound of that spa day also, that'll be a fun time in any play through whether its one girl your going for or trying to juggle. lol

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That's fair enough, but what evidence and what in the recording exactly makes you fully dismiss it?
The recording pointed out she was money hungry and he didn't like her very much, also hinted he'd known her for a while and sex was involved so that's all the young ones out automatically.

All the evidence found points to Theresa. Aside from a few off hand comments there are no other bits of evidence that point to anyone else.

Lily's family is already pretty well off and if she was the third she wouldn't be trying to get with the MC because that helps him out. That takes him away from Monica's house the third was trying to keep him there.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The recording pointed out she was money hungry and he didn't like her very much, also hinted he'd known her for a while and sex was involved so that's all the young ones out automatically.

All the evidence found points to Theresa. Aside from a few off hand comments there are no other bits of evidence that point to anyone else.

Lily's family is already pretty well off and if she was the third she wouldn't be trying to get with the MC because that helps him out. That takes him away from Monica's house the third was trying to keep him there.
Good points. What are your thoughts on who or how many may be involved? I think Jo is definitely in there somewhere. Seems daft that so many woman that come up in MC's life is in some way tied to the dad though. (Story i guess)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
Hypothesis: Lily's parents are doctors, so maybe the mom was MC's father's doctor, something happens, now Lily and MC are half-siblings.

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
We've already met all the characters, they aren't introducing anymore plus dev has already said MC has no blood relatives.
I figured by "met them all" he meant everyone was mentioned, not yet visualized, but if what you say is true, never mind then.

Well that makes everything so much smaller. (church lady/jo/librarian/bella)

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
The true biggest shock would be it is Monica.

So the whole thing was specifically to get the money for her company, and the father's statements in the will were direct contradictions, the MC had to stay away for his money, while Monica/Zarah and Elaine/Bella had to work at getting MC to live with/marry/impregnate/whatever. To get the money then dump him. Double evil points if Monica's girls are in on it. Like an extra million for each of them if they also pull it off.

Xarin

Apr 29, 2018
The true biggest shock would be it is Monica.

So the whole thing was specifically to get the money for her company, and the father's statements in the will were direct contradictions, the MC had to stay away for his money, while Monica/Zarah and Elaine/Bella had to work at getting MC to live with/marry/impregnate/whatever. To get the money then dump him. Double evil points if Monica's girls are in on it. Like an extra million for each of them if they also pull it off.
That would be quite the twist

gabriel3g

Jul 4, 2017
Hi guys, I haven't played the game since episode 15, but I lost all my old saves, do you guys have Harem route save in the end of episode 15?

somebodynobody

Engaged Member
May 11, 2017
It is slightly weird we never see a photo of MC's mom or dad. Since they are kind of the setup to the story, yet we (the MC) never see them, that I can recall.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
It is slightly weird we never see a photo of MC's mom or dad. Since they are kind of the setup to the story, yet we (the MC) never see them, that I can recall.
We don't see any photo's of anyone. That's more a design choice than a gameplay one.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes