acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Ok, got game back on track like i said, after ignoring the exception MC went home and talked to Jenna, only the conversation made ZERO sense, something about Jolina catching us hacking her computer in person, MC leaving buck naked and finding out about Remotex, only I never played that part, last I saw Jolina was when I left her her and went to the Library and while sad noting was going to happen we were on friendly-ish terms, so I am a little confused.
Ya, that was probably the worst error we had this EP. You end up hearing the wrong path there if you weren't romancing Jolina and make certain dialog choices. Good news it is fixed in the upcoming patch and you can keep playing and it shouldn't impact the route you are actually on even though that part isn't right for your continuity.

What Jenna should tell you for the non-romance Jolina path is essentially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd just keep a save from the start of the Jenna scene if you wanna see the proper convo when we release the patch and keep playing. Sorry for the inconvienience. :)

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Ya, that was probably the worst error we had this EP. You end up hearing the wrong path there if you weren't romancing Jolina and make certain dialog choices. Good news it is fixed in the upcoming patch and you can keep playing and it shouldn't impact the route you are actually on even though that part isn't right for your continuity.

What Jenna should tell you for the non-romance Jolina path is essentially
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I'd just keep a save from the start of the Jenna scene if you wanna see the proper convo when we release the patch and keep playing. Sorry for the inconvienience. :)
No inconvenience, it was just weird, and of all the women in the game, Jolina was one of the ones I didn't really care about hurting, not that I wanted to, but I just didn't have an attachment. As I said earlier the only ones i really care about hurting are Monica and the girls plus D&L a little!

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Those devs should have googled the name....
Unless you put in VN, Cheekygimp, or some other creative adult terms.... we don't even show on Google with just Where the heart is, even with safe search turned off. We do show on the bottom of the first page of yahoo though. I think Google is prejudice against adult content.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
Unless you put in VN, Cheekygimp, or some other creative adult terms.... we don't even show on Google with just Where the heart is, even with safe search turned off. We do show on the bottom of the first page of yahoo though. I think Google is prejudice against adult content.
I'm about to go full karen, and call Google Support with an angry white woman vibe and ask the manager why this is VN isn't the first result on Google Search.

JimmyJohnSubs

Jan 8, 2019
The funny thing is, while that does apply to this game, I just so happened to google Amity Park just to see if there was any info on it on the Danny Phantom wiki, and my search results provided the link to the wiki as the 1st result, yet EVERY SINGLE RESULT afterwards was for the VN...or some random house :KEK:

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
-shrugs- nothing bad has happened so far, though.

Now I just wanna go the harem route to see just how bad things end up.
Nothing bad has happened yet but the devs have confirmed a harem route doesn't exist so it will go wrong eventually.

There are still 8+ updates left to go so keep saves handy. It could be the last couple of updates where it all goes wrong. Imagine getting that close and getting a bad end?

Now that I think about it I don't know why I keep trying to tell people a harem doesn't exist.

The forum rage when they can't finish the game would be hilarious.

I'm going about this all wrong, I could have entertainment for days.

GET YOUR HAREM HERE FOLKS, FUCK EM ALL.

csmk14

Mar 12, 2020
Nothing bad has happened yet but the devs have confirmed a harem route doesn't exist so it will go wrong eventually.

There are still 8+ updates left to go so keep saves handy. It could be the last couple of updates where it all goes wrong. Imagine getting that close and getting a bad end?

Now that I think about it I don't know why I keep trying to tell people a harem doesn't exist.

The forum rage when they can't finish the game would be hilarious.

I'm going about this all wrong, I could have entertainment for days.

GET YOUR HAREM HERE FOLKS, FUCK EM ALL.
I already has gone bad I think, a certain event with monica didn't go as well as it did when i was still on her route. I had backed up to my Ep 10 save and started eliminating relationships so it was down to just jenna. I did this because I didn't thoroughly read the tags and found out recently about no harem. As I have said I get it, I just hate hurting Monica and either girl, plus debbie and Lily

Reactions: Captain Kirk

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I already has gone bad I think, a certain event with monica didn't go as well as it did when i was still on her route. I had backed up to my Ep 10 save and started eliminating relationships so it was down to just jenna. I did this because I didn't thoroughly read the tags and found out recently about no harem. As I have said I get it, I just hate hurting Monica and either girl, plus debbie and Lily
I did it the hard way but it saved having to break up with anyone.

I picked a save for each girl and just got points with them and did the minimum with the others so relationships didn't progress with them but I still got through the story. Takes me a few runs for each update to catch all my saves up but haven't had anyone cry on my shoulder yet or threaten to cut off my MC's balls.

goobdoob

Conversation Conqueror
Modder
Respected User
Dec 17, 2017
Another unprofessional cries.
I'll continue to help regardless of your childish tantrums.
You're welcome.
Another non-professional cries.

"Unprofessional" is an adjective. Using it like this is not appropriate.

You're welcome.

Game is only 4 grownups.
Cause it's a game made 4 grownups not kids.
"for", not "4".

You're welcome.

You should never write words using numbers. Unless you're seven. Or your name is Prince.
What about Bing? :ROFLMAO:

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes