Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
For those who play a "take the money" route, what do you get out of that, or hope to get out of that? Not criticizing, just curious.
If he takes the money the only girls he'd have to give up are Katie, Jenna and Monica.

Anyone on any of the other routes would still walk away with the girl as well as a few million.

For instance those on Elaine's route not only get her but the money and she's also be rich so they would be set for life as would their kids and future generations to come.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
If he takes the money the only girls he'd have to give up are Katie, Jenna and Monica.

Anyone on any of the other routes would still walk away with the girl as well as a few million.

For instance those on Elaine's route not only get her but the money and she's also be rich so they would be set for life as would their kids and future generations to come.
Which route do you favour at present?

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Which route do you favour at present?
It was Katie until the Lily library scene.

Lily pipped my top point there.

Katie is second where i'm trying to help Deb get with Lily.

Bella third.

I also have saves for Angel, Elaine, Monica, Zarah, Jenna and Jolina plus a Deb run where i'm still trying to get her with Lily but also the MC.

I may have played it once or twice.

xJumpManx

Jul 27, 2018
It was Katie until the Lily library scene.

Lily pipped my top point there.

Katie is second where i'm trying to help Deb get with Lily.

Bella third.

I also have saves for Angel, Elaine, Monica, Zarah, Jenna and Jolina plus a Deb run where i'm still trying to get her with Lily but also the MC.

I may have played it once or twice.
Jenna all day for me.

Reactions: Ghostload

Solid Sender

Feb 9, 2020

The allure of imagining walking away with money is interesting to me because it escapes me. Imagining an intimate emotional bond, imagined sex, imagined difficult decsions about "staying true" to a character are all very engrossiing and compelling to me. The imagined financial rewards in this story barely register by comparison. Totally different reward systems in the brain and the monetary one is pretty anemic for me in this scenario. But your explanation helps me see why it would be stronger for others.

Solid Sender

Feb 9, 2020
The version of simulated experience feels closer to a real experience with imagined relationships and sex than for imagined money. Deb's face as she leans forward looking into my eyes, daring me to respond creates an immediate visceral feeling. Maybe because we're built to respond to faces and built to crave and fear intimacy and to crave sex. Money seems more a means to various ends that we crave: food, shelter, safety from attack. So I wonder if most people have a strong immediate visceral response to descrptions of the prospect of becoming rich, or if they have to mull over what it would mean for a while to get much juice out of it.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So at present it's Lily and run with the money? ;)
As much as millions would be great to have the only thing I really need for my MC is the beach house.

With or without the money he gets to wake up with whatever woman he ends up with with the beach at his doorstep and an amazing view that would make the most sheltered of romantics cream their panties.

Even without the millions he has enough to live comfortably until he finds a job he enjoys and he has a home to live in.

The money isn't what will swing my pick of "main girl". There is just no denying that Lily is, effortlessly, the single most fun and sweetest out of all of them. Add in that she knows how to cook, takes care of herself and her surroundings and loves her friends .... she is WTHI's ultimate waifu.

Katie is very close but while her jealousy is contained it's still a emotion i'm not very fond of. While her plus points do cancel that out somewhat it is still a concern. That's more a me issue, i've dated a jealous girl and there are only so many "where were you, who were you with" conversations I can have before I start to go loopy.

Way I see it, i'm not a jealous girl, never have been. If someone i'm in a relationship with is going to cheat on me then me acting like a jealous lunatic isn't going to stop them. In fact that would more likely be the cause.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
So I wonder if most people have a strong immediate visceral response to descrptions of the prospect of becoming rich, or if they have to mull over what it would mean for a while to get much juice out of it.
I have no feelings or visceral response about the money, and so far there are plenty other women to bed.

Now if the money was handed to MC at the beginning and the game was about managing money...no, I wouldn't play that game. :D

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
Well, i mean i don't wanna state the obvious here but .... money! Daddy dearest wanted to toughen up Jr and shafting all the people that welcomed you back into their lives (Especially if you've been banging the main three - Monica, Katie, Jenna) Is pretty ruthless. And as Freedomcall said above having the satisfaction over the others that want the money may be good to some.
Same. I'm going to keep on chasing others until it's game over. Can always just reload an old save if I got hard locked at a certain point. At the moment, there's no actual branch in the game that makes me want to have separate files yet.
ask yourself this, was the father an ashole? did he want to shape MC into a man? What if there is a hidden clause to the will that will be revealed only if the partecipants will refuse to do what they are told?
Picking money over loved ones is not a manly choice, it's what a whimp would do?
Elaine getting pregnant by the MC if that was her task, would prove that the father was right in calling her a gold digger...
the one I don't have a clue about is the third one... what could be dizzy's condition?

as of chasing after every skirt, I'll do it till the bitter end. ain't no giving up on my principles

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
What if there is a hidden clause to the will that will be revealed only if the partecipants will refuse to do what they are told?
I thought the money would go to animal charity if they refused.
Picking money over loved ones is not a manly choice, it's what a whimp would do?
It's a game, I'm trying out both paths. In real life I'd pick the money every day of the week (he's only been with the girls for a couple of weeks).

Lord Soth

Mar 8, 2020
I thought the money would go to animal charity if they refused.

It's a game, I'm trying out both paths. In real life I'd pick the money every day of the week (he's only been with the girls for a couple of weeks).
You forget that you were raised with these girls....being back after eight years has opened a lot of emotions for them. Would you really, easily leave them after how close they feel to you?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
In real life I'd pick the money every day of the week (he's only been with the girls for a couple of weeks).
A couple of weeks to where we are in current story but there is the more tying connection to Monica, Katie and Jenna given their history. They were pretty much a family at one point. I really liked that little story time with Jenna about when they were young and would sneak downstairs to watch cartoons and try not to disturb Katie so she didn't come and put wrestling on then beat up our mc. lol So taking the money over them is somewhat callous IMO. I'll still play both though to see what happens.

Ali ibn Hassan

Engaged Member
Dec 19, 2019
Well said
The boy is a douche bag any road and he'll grab the cash and escape with the likewise douche model.
They won't live happily ever after since she sneaks off with the cash so he crawls back begging for mercy but they'll keep him in the basement for their own pleasure!
Douche boy gets what he deserves living off stale doughnuts!

• Angry
Reactions: Raptus Puellae
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes