trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I hope we can get a little dirtier with some of the submissive MILFs in the game. Most of the stuff is a little too tame and vanilla fpr my liking.

At least hope there is an option to work your way towards that especially for the model and the older milf. Great work so far though.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
I hope we can get a little dirtier with some of the submissive MILFs in the game. Most of the stuff is a little too tame and vanilla fpr my liking.

At least hope there is an option to work your way towards that especially for the model and the older milf. Great work so far though.
I rather have romance/love story than submissive type games.
There are plenty of BDSM games here and other places not to turn this one into one.

UncleVT

Låt den rätta komma in
Jul 2, 2017

OK, almost 1am here and up for work in 5hrs, so turning in soon, but wanted to send an update before I do.
Skip to the summary section at the end if you want to bypass my ramblings below.....

I spent the second half of Saturday and pretty much ALL of today back in the saddle. No, not with my girlfriend, you degenerates, I mean back working on the game. So, I got a solid 18 hours done since my return from vacation.

Done a complete review of episode 6 and corrected a lot of typos, errors, including a couple of coding errors. I also completed the official walkthrough for Episode 5, which I'll release along with the release of Episode 6 extended version (which contains the 3 extra scenes that I've mentioned previously). And I got working on the extended version of episode 6 (re-done a lot of renders from the new scenes that I wasn't happy with).

Due to my pre-vacation rush: Overall, episode 6 was a little short in length (about 10% or 200 lines) of what I would consider a valid update.

The 3 scenes (1x Jenna and 2xMonica) left out would have pushed it out beyond a normal sized update, but they would have been relatively short scenes to avoid the episode being too long. But as I didn't release them with the original episode, I can now release them in an un-condensed format which in my opinion should make them feel more like valid scenes rather than the squashed versions, that they would have been.

The current plan for the extended version should increase the length of Episode 6 by approx. 50%, so I want to add a bit more work to the scenes based on where I left them. Anyway, enough rambling....

Summary: Episode 6 extended version will contain 3 decent sized additional scenes meaning that overall length of Episode 6 will end up as a sort of Episode and a half (compared to previous episodes). I'm hoping to release it this coming weekend sometime, along with the Episode 5 walk-through. Usual release order will apply ($10 patrons first, then $5, then everyone else).

trumpthatbitch

Jun 23, 2017
I rather have romance/love story than submissive type games.
There are plenty of BDSM games here and other places not to turn this one into one.
They are already written as submissive granted the MILF is more dirty then submissive but anal isn't that dirty she didn't even do ASM.

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018

Yea, I might have mentioned here a few episodes ago (or it could have been another forum) that this could be a possibility....

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Just played this for the first time. Saw it in a few sigs and decided to give it a go. Btw, love sigs, have found and tried many new games thanks to them. Overall I was satisfied and find it to be a really solid VN. Like most there are some characters I love and some not so much but a great variety. Everyone should be able to find a character or three they love and keep coming back for. So far for me it's Katie, Jenna and Katie's friends. Really looking forward to more Katie content. Cheers to the creator. Looking forward to following this closely.

spuddy53

Jun 5, 2018
Whenever i reach episode 6 this happens:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode6.rpy", line 1813, in script
    centered "You can check your stats progress for Episode 6"
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1692, in execute
    screen Ep6_button:
    screen Ep6_button:
  File "game/screens.rpy", line 1693, in execute
    if Ep6_Stats_Screen:
NameError: name 'Ep6_Stats_Screen' is not defined

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 511, in visit_all
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen Ep6_button:
    screen Ep6_button:
    if Ep6_Stats_Screen:
  File "<screen language>", line 1693, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Where The Heart Is Ep6
Tue Aug 14 22:59:17 2018
Cant roll back or reload

HyponoHypi

Aug 14, 2018
I have Started playing NSFW games since 3 months ago and when I found this game I thought that it would be another quick f#@k fest, but man I was wrong.
The story, the characters, the visuals and the playing style have amazed me. I love the slow burn and teasing nature of the game.
I also loved the quirks of each character.
Monica seems to loosen up while drunk, Katie seems like a b*#@h but is still lovable and Jenna is really a shy but still a sweetheart.
The only cons I think are :
1) that even though I love Jenna, her skin does kinda turn out to be a turn off when there are scenes of her with any other npc.
2) It takes a long time for this game to update
The others NPCs are cool too but I am focusing mainly on the family while playing.
I hope you do finish this game with a brilliant ending.
Keep up the good work.
PS : can we dominate Elaine if she ever appears in the gane ?

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Whenever i reach episode 6 this happens:

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
    screen Ep6_button:
    screen Ep6_button:
    if Ep6_Stats_Screen:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 652, in execute
    renpy.exports.say(who, what, interact=self.interact, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1180, in say
    who(what, *args, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 1016, in __call__
    self.do_display(who, what, cb_args=self.cb_args, **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 817, in do_display
    **display_args)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\character.py", line 566, in display_say
    rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='say', type=type, roll_forward=roll_forward)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 287, in interact
    rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2635, in interact
    repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in interact_core
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
    d.visit_all(callback)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 420, in visit_all
    callback(self)
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3019, in <lambda>
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in per_interact
    self.update()
  File "C:\Users\JakeE\Documents\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep6-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 611, in update
    self.screen.function(**self.scope)
    screen Ep6_button:
    screen Ep6_button:
    if Ep6_Stats_Screen:
  File "<screen language>", line 1693, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 6.99.14.3.3347
Where The Heart Is Ep6
Tue Aug 14 22:59:17 2018
Cant roll back or reload
Mentioned in previous posts. Just an error with the stats screen, but there's no further playable content after this screen, so you haven't missed anything. Should be fixed in the latest (un-pirated ) update:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes