CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
I have Started playing NSFW games since 3 months ago and when I found this game I thought that it would be another quick f#@k fest, but man I was wrong.
The story, the characters, the visuals and the playing style have amazed me. I love the slow burn and teasing nature of the game.
I also loved the quirks of each character.
Monica seems to loosen up while drunk, Katie seems like a b*#@h but is still lovable and Jenna is really a shy but still a sweetheart.
The only cons I think are :
1) that even though I love Jenna, her skin does kinda turn out to be a turn off when there are scenes of her with any other npc.
2) It takes a long time for this game to update
The others NPCs are cool too but I am focusing mainly on the family while playing.
I hope you do finish this game with a brilliant ending.
Keep up the good work.
PS : can we dominate Elaine if she ever appears in the gane ?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

blahblah25

Respected User
Apr 19, 2018
Man can't believe it's just been 3-4 weeks since the update i need more already hope we get a update this month be nice if it would sync up with DMD and depraved awakening too that would be heaven :heartcoveredeyes::biggrin:

dE_VoYd

Apr 3, 2018
Man can't believe it's just been 3-4 weeks since the update i need more already hope we get a update this month be nice if it would sync up with DMD and depraved awakening too that would be heaven :heartcoveredeyes::biggrin:
i think we will get an update within tomorrow night(the full one) and next full update will be after 1-2 montha

Reactions: blahblah25

CheekyGimp

Donor
Game Developer
Mar 8, 2018
Just posted this on my Patreon:

Hey Folks,

Didn't get a chance to post a Midweek update as I was working late each evening and then jumping straight onto the game for a few hours each night. Things are going OK with the extended version of Episode 6. The new content will increase the total length of Episode 6 by approximately 60%, with approximately 70+ New Renders/images. Rough estimate is that I have approx 12-14 hours work left to complete. With the exception of a few small breaks, I'll be working on it continuously until it's done, so expect a release very soon for $10 patrons first.

There will be no new Katie content in the new scenes, but she will obviously focus heavily in Episode 7 (Party), so hopefully Katie fans can wait until then to see her again (or just replay the last scene of the original Episode 6)

Deep Thought

May 30, 2018
Thanks for the update. Really looking forward to Ep 7. Katie and her friends are freaking gorgeous! I'm really pleasantly surprised with Where the Heart Is. Can't wait to play the extended Ep 6

Reactions: CheekyGimp

Mwanted

Oct 1, 2017
There will be no new Katie content in the new scenes, but she will obviously focus heavily in Episode 7 (Party), so hopefully Katie fans can wait until then to see her again (or just replay the last scene of the original Episode 6)
Damn, I love her path: the spanking part and their constant teasing are probably my favourite part of the game. On the party I also hope to see some unexpected path to keep things interesting (and not only the obvious one where the plan works), for me it's a kind of key part to judge the quality of the game.
I was also pleasantly surprised by the crazy girl trying to be a model and her scenes, hope to see more content on that.
Keep up the good work ;)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

dedi33

Jan 27, 2018
Damn, I love her path: the spanking part and their constant teasing are probably my favourite part of the game. On the party I also hope to see some unexpected path to keep things interesting (and not only the obvious one where the plan works), for me it's a kind of key part to judge the quality of the game.
I was also pleasantly surprised by the crazy girl trying to be a model and her scenes, hope to see more content on that.
Keep up the good work ;)
Monica is at least 90% the reason why i play this amazing game, even though the other characters and especially Katie are very well written.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes