Mr Viper

Jul 4, 2017
I dont understand, on how i should install both parts, like do i have to combine them? and What do you mean by they have to be in the same folder before extracting?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have a fresh download and decided to check out the ep17 bj in the car scene. It has a lot of missing files, I'm guessing animations and the finale image for that. There's no mods, no saves loaded, just went straight to gallery for a "refresher".

Anyone else?
Thanks. I can confirm the gallery elaine bj isn't working, but it is working in the main game. Adding it to the list of things to fix.

Reactions: Vollezar

Steppen Wolf

Dec 21, 2019
Hi.

Something is wrong.

The 2 parts are broken: when I tried to unzip, the message said: the file is corrupted.

Does anybody know what is going on ?

Cheers

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Thanks. I can confirm the gallery elaine bj isn't working, but it is working in the main game. Adding it to the list of things to fix.
Double-checked, yeah, looks like some of the animations for 17 are missing in the package. Didn't check for anything else.
Looking forward to diving into 18 later.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Why is there two part download for ep18? i downloaded both but both are the file and not a two part?
I put both of those files in their own folder. Then I right-click the part 1 and use the sub-menu of 7z to select extract. It'll automatically see the part 2 and extract everything into a single archive. Then you extract that as normal.

Reactions: Saint Blackmoor

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Double-checked, yeah, looks like some of the animations for 17 are missing in the package. Didn't check for anything else.
Looking forward to diving into 18 later.
Did you have problems with other ones from 17 gallery? *update bah, seems some of lily gallery is amok as well.
thanks for the heads up.

binglebangles

Apr 29, 2020
Did you have problems with other ones from 17 gallery?
I was hasty with the last reply. I believe its just the webm files missing for this one. Replacing them from the 17 release didn't alleviate the problem so its beyond just missing files I guess? Another skim through and I don't see any others missing.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I was hasty with the last reply. I believe its just the webm files missing for this one. Replacing them from the 17 release didn't alleviate the problem so its beyond just missing files I guess? Another skim through and I don't see any others missing.
Yea, we didn't like the way some of the webm's didn't match up lighting wise with the renders. So some should/could be missing, but still means there are old or broken links in the gallery. At least playing the EP they seemed fine (at least the Elaine one I tested).

darkslayer5

Special Kind of Hero
Donor
Compressor
Feb 14, 2020
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 19] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 4.77GB

Compressed version for PC (668MB): -
Compressed version for Mac (667MB): -
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes