Maddoc2000

Oct 6, 2018
He doesn't have to be. :) If you wanna sleep with everyone that is on you. :D
Yes I know, I just wish he wasn't such a sociopath about it. I don't think he even has feelings for a single girl here. Forgetting about dates, lying etc. I wish he was more genuine, like MCs of My New Family or Sisterly Lust, but oh well, it won't change my mind on this game.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yes I know, I just wish he wasn't such a sociopath about it. I don't think he even has feelings for a single girl here. Forgetting about dates, lying etc. I wish he was more genuine, like MCs of My New Family or Sisterly Lust, but oh well, it won't change my mind on this game.
You have a point. Cheeky likes to be nice and not have the MC reflect on himself too much and guilt trip the players. I'm not as nice and sometime sneak through little comments the mc makes to himself about what an asshole he is. Particularly possible in this EP if he gets caught in a compromising position. :) Or sometimes even not.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

Maddoc2000

Oct 6, 2018
You have a point. Cheeky likes to be nice and not have the MC reflect on himself too much and guilt trip the players. I'm not as nice and sometime sneak through little comments the mc makes to himself about what an asshole he is. Particularly possible in this EP if he gets caught in a compromising position. :) Or sometimes even not.
Whatever you guys do, more power to ya. Just don't pull some Sopranos bullshit at the end:ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Whatever you guys do, more power to ya. Just don't pull some Sopranos bullshit at the end:ROFLMAO:
One of my favs. Not sure if I am happy in retrospect with the ending. I would have hated to see it end as we expected, but also wished for closure.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Maddoc2000

Maddoc2000

Oct 6, 2018
One of my favs. Not sure if I am happy in retrospect with the ending. I would have hated to see it end as we expected, but also wished for closure.
Yeah, great series, but that ending is just eh. Same with Dexter. From those I watched only Breaking Bad got it right:giggle:

Reactions: Pyrrical

Bill_Buttlicker

Jul 13, 2018
I put both of those files in their own folder. Then I right-click the part 1 and use the sub-menu of 7z to select extract. It'll automatically see the part 2 and extract everything into a single archive. Then you extract that as normal.
I tried that but it didn't work for me.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still my favorite game here, even though MC is a scumbag.
Why is the Mc a scumbag?

Remember there is no harem here and he has the option to turn down any girl. If the MC in your game is a scumbag, YOU made him that way.

For instance my MC is only in a relationship with 1 woman. Granted I have a lot of saves for different women but never more than 1.

I haven't even set any groups up because I don't know which groups might happen and i'm not breaking any pixel hearts.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes