Ricochet-avn

Jun 8, 2017
Where The Heart Is [Ep. 18] [CheekyGimp] - Original Size: 5GB

Compressed version for PC (622MB):
done by Cruncher v0.4.1 (bas@F95zone)

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you fancy the upgrade in her model?
I liked Zarah's model from the start so any tweaks to that are instant approval, I was already happy with her so it isn't hard to please me there.

I also told her early on when she asks what we think of her that I saw her as something more than a fuck.

While she was the games "easy lay" she never came across as a cheap fuck only. She had the conversation about Monica if on her path and helped out there.

She also made me do another save based on something Monica says on the date so now have 2 Monica routes. One of the rewards was a threesome and Zarah's name is there, she didn't seem against the idea so fired up another save to keep an eye on a maybe there.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Did you fancy the upgrade in her model?
The remodel of Zarah and Monica are brilliant. The old ones were very good at the time, but were due for an overhaul. They are consistent with the overall look of the original models and the new detials can only be viewed as a positive.. Will earlier scenes be updated eventually? Either way thanks to the remodel, I have offically updated my fantasies.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
The remodel of Zarah and Monica are brilliant. The old ones were very good at the time, but were due for an overhaul. They are consistent with the overall look of the original models and the new detials can only be viewed as a positive.. Will earlier scenes be updated eventually? Either way thanks to the remodel, I have offically updated my fantasies.
Yes, updating the worst of the older images to the current or final standard we reach is on the agenda, but rather than delay things for a revamp we think we will hold off till we finish the game. Unless our artist Cell gets way ahead of us somehow.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
The remodel of Zarah and Monica are brilliant. The old ones were very good at the time, but were due for an overhaul. They are consistent with the overall look of the original models and the new detials can only be viewed as a positive..
Very pleased you liked them. It took a lot of time and effort to rebuild them from scratch on new generation.

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
My MC pretty much beat the back out of every girl/women, then told them he loved them, as you do, I'm expecting the start of a shitshow to unfold lol. after watching columbo pretty sure bella is not quite as she seems, also has the bunny boiler vibe going on, R.I.P MC

F

• Haha
Reactions: XCelesX and acewinz

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
That depends on the people who port them like 0011 . We don't do our own, but usually they jump on it within a day or so.
Can u update me on the current status of 0011. I dont have a discord app so i do not know what happened to him. It seems he has some problem atm so can u give me an update if u r on his discord?

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can u update me on the current status of 0011. I dont have a discord app so i do not know what happened to him. It seems he has some problem atm so can u give me an update if u r on his discord?
Last I saw he was working on a game of his own, but still doing a few ports, I dropped him a line.

Zeruvex

Mar 22, 2020
Last I saw he was working on a game of his own, but still doing a few ports, I dropped him a line.
Visited his thread here at f95 and a guy posted that he is having problems "bumps and bruises". 0011 also stated that people should read his announcement on his discord

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
If this game isnt a harem then isnt it counterproductive to have so many girls in the game? Im not new to the concept of having to pick one out of maybe 4 even 5 options but this game has everything from an entire host family, a pair of sisters, all sorted friends of the host family and even random models and secretaries that all get fleshed out so should be viable options but sadly some for obvious reasons will lack screentime compared to others so dont make for a very deep game if you choose one of those as your potential love interest (and dont invest time in making saves for each and every girl lol).

Still gotta respect if that was always the vision in mind and sticking to it. Also gotta give props to the depths of the characters as my favourites are NOT amongst the host family who of course get the most development - most COULD be a quick side fuck but i care enough about most of them im not into the idea of making them just a wham, bam and thank you man here and there when the opportunity arises.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Choices are meaningful, which means you can have separate saves per each babe!
Also, there are as of yet no consequences to fooling around.

Forge your own destiny of conquerer or getting charmed out of your mind!
If this game isnt a harem
Game oN!

Reactions: Edrick23

Shadu

Mar 8, 2018
im still taking that money and making monica, jenna or katie to fake their deaths like in speed racer:whistle: im cheating the will system

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes