Baxonius

Nov 23, 2018
episode 18 update is the best of all!. with new gallery, textbox and font size choice. how wonderfuly!.
its why it took long time to this lastest update release. big thanks to dev team. you guys is genius!

Reactions: acewinz

Securone

Dec 20, 2019
Can anyone explain to me why after downloading the ep. 18 and when trying to unpack the program asks for part 2? I don't have 2 parts and I don't see any downloads anywhere.

Ozzfest

C.R.E.A.M.
Donor
Feb 20, 2020
Can anyone explain to me why after downloading the ep. 18 and when trying to unpack the program asks for part 2? I don't have 2 parts and I don't see any downloads anywhere.
You don't have to unpack the second file, just make sure the second file is in the same folder as the first, and the unzip program should automatically unzip both.

If you unzip the first file but didn't have the second file in the same folder, you should get an error.
If you unzip the second file, it doesn't matter if the first file is there or not, but you should get an error either way.
There were 2 parts download a few minutes ago, but seems that there are joined into one now.

HmmHmm1

May 2, 2018
It says part 1 and part 2 on the two first links on the first page.

But, i downloaded part 1 and 2, finding out, i only neede part 1. so dont worry

Securone

Dec 20, 2019
I can see that every link, filesupload, mega, mixdrop, nopy has only one same file WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc.zip 4.77 GB. When trying to unpack, I get the message: You need to have the following volume to continue extracting. This clearly indicates that I need part 2 which is nowhere to be found.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
My god, you made Monica and Zarah even more perfect, You fantastic son of a bitch. Seriously though this was a fucking fantastic update. I just can't wait to tell Katie and Jenna I'm fucking your mom. Feel for those poor bastards who fucked them all. One extremely painfully awkward scene will be there reward.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Powerbabe

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
And Ace, they confirmed no harem path.

This was ages ago, they never intended to have a harem path, it was always going to go bad eventually.
Still Sergesan has a few valid points, even if you do not like them. We will have to see if Cheeky and team will pull off the single endings well enough or whether having to choose will take too much of the fun out of the game and leave players disappointed or worse depressed. :p For now I hope they can since they made a wonderful game until now.

I will be playing a manwhore route up to the latest episode though if I can and also not sure if I will feel myself motivated enough to play through this massive game often enough to see all endings I would be interested in, even if the endings would be good. :p

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I will be playing a manwhore route up to the latest episode though if I can and also not sure if I will feel myself motivated enough to play through this massive game often enough to see all endings I would be interested in, even if the endings would be good. :p
You wouldn't need to replay the entire thing. The quick start will let you jump to any point with the parameters you want so you can see how it plays out much quicker if you're just interested to see it. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Still Sergesan has a few valid points, even if you do not like them. We will have to see if Cheeky and team will pull off the single endings well enough or whether having to choose will take too much of the fun out of the game and leave players disappointed.
Hate to sound like a bitch (complete lie) but that's not a good point at all.

"Must have decent endings" is pretty much what every dev wants to do for their game.

Considering a harem was never planned and they have shown plenty of times they know how to write and set scenes i'm not concerned.

They have some groupings planned and while some won't work like the sisters there are plenty of others that will.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
"Spoiler" I guess this update was all about telling me that I can kiss my harem dreams good bye.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Hate to sound like a bitch (complete lie) but that's not a good point at all.

"Must have decent endings" is pretty much what every dev wants to do for their game.

Considering a harem was never planned and they have shown plenty of times they know how to write and set scenes i'm not concerned.

They have some groupings planned and while some won't work like the sisters there are plenty of others that will.
We will see, like I said I also hope they do it well and it works but I have seen quite a lot of devs fail at it or not being understood by players (Freeloading Family being a case in point not to long back and hell they only showed one ending yet and there will be a harem ending coming :p).

Even that said even if I am a fan and have supported game since very early updates (think even first or second) I am pretty sure I will not be able to bring myself to play the game from halfway on to see all endings I would be interested in and end with just one or two at best. Too many ending choices in a really big game does not always lead to replayability, but can make it less replayable especially if there are not enough differences between the paths, but only the endings really change.

Possibly I will not even choose to see one ending and will just stop playing when have to make hard choices, who knows. :p

Reactions: blastwave2k
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes