Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
so there are consequences when you sleep with everybody?. Why not just add a suspicious system?. Because atleast the three mc lives with he can ask to keep it a secret due to the will.
The whole point to the consequences is that there is no way to end up with everyone. It's not what the devs want to do. They have given plenty of clues in game that it won't end well, up to people whether they listen or lose everyone.

As for the 3 he lives with, he can't live with them if it's to do with the will.

Reactions: Pyrrical

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
so there are consequences when you sleep with everybody?. Why not just add a suspicious system?. Because atleast the three mc lives with he can ask to keep it a secret due to the will.
There will be, although you've had some pretty close slipups (biggest to date probably being in this episode) and some of the girls are clearly becoming suspicious, so narratively the ground work is being laid.

Reactions: Pyrrical

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Not really there was also more than enough in most of those relations, for them to step over that and choose to be with MC instead of being alone again when push come to shove, which will happen to all the girls he does not end up with since he has to choose now.
That would still need a rewrite or we're talking full personality shifts just to fit a kink some people want which would still look shit story wise.

"Forget everything I said for these past 20 or so episodes, I no longer care if you fuck everyone else in the town as long as i'm not lonely"......

Said no one ever because it would be shit writing.

Reactions: Pyrrical and EJW

Randeza

May 16, 2018
The whole point to the consequences is that there is no way to end up with everyone. It's not what the devs want to do. They have given plenty of clues in game that it won't end well, up to people whether they listen or lose everyone.

As for the 3 he lives with, he can't live with them if it's to do with the will.

There will be, although you've had some pretty close slipups (biggest to date probably being in this episode) and some of the girls are clearly becoming suspicious, so narratively the ground work is being laid.
So you need to restart the game and then play every girl separate? . The grind will be alot.

What made them focus in them being that much suspicious all of the sudden?. Could work to keep it a secret between atleast 2 or more. Which in theory you should be able to keep a releastionship going with monica and the fathers ex wife or what she is called. So you should atleast be bale to have two women relationship and so on.

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
"Forget everything I said for these past 20 or so episodes, I no longer care if you fuck everyone else in the town as long as i'm not lonely"......

Said no one ever because it would be shit writing.
Hahaha, is it not something that actually happens in about 90% of the relations in which people cheat and they still stay together or it is for the mortgage or for the kids? Being lonely again, especially when you just finally found a connection is a painful thing and gets some getting used to and you would be surprised how many people fear being alone more as anything else.

Reactions: Maviarab

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So you need to restart the game and then play every girl separate? . The grind will be alot.

What made them focus in them being that much suspicious all of the sudden?. Could work to keep it a secret between atleast 2 or more. Which in theory you should be able to keep a releastionship going with monica and the fathers ex wife or what she is called. So you should atleast be bale to have two women relationship and so on.
Mainly because that's not the story the devs want to tell.

It's a date sim style thing.

There will be groupings but only the ones the devs let on.

There is no grind either, you can start from any episode and set any relationship so there are no excuses.

Hahaha, is it not something that actually happens in about 90% of the relations in which people cheat and they still stay together
No, no it isn't, that's why divorce rates are so high.

Look, we can go round this circle all day but the fact remains there is no harem and there will be no harem. Getting a bit bored debating something that isn't changing, it's pointless.

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019

What made them focus in them being that much suspicious all of the sudden?. Could work to keep it a secret between atleast 2 or more.

You don't need to play the whole game x amount of times, you can use the chapter skip and jump into the game at any point with any combination of the LI's. As for what made them suspcious well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the foreshadowing is beginning to show up even if nothing unavoidable has happened yet.

• Red Heart
Reactions: acewinz

Randeza

May 16, 2018
You don't need to play the whole game x amount of times, you can use the chapter skip and jump into the game at any point with any combination of the LI's. As for what made them suspcious well...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

So the foreshadowing is beginning to show up even if nothing unavoidable has happened yet.

So when you jump into a chapters points are already there and so on?

Kinda want to keep a save, with mc haviing slept with all just to see what hell i will unleash.

Noamiko

Apr 30, 2017
Hi
Getting this error when I press on game's icon...

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: No audio device found

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Mainly because that's not the story the devs want to tell.

It's a date sim style thing.

There will be groupings but only the ones the devs let on.

There is no grind either, you can start from any episode and set any relationship so there are no excuses.

No, no it isn't, that's why divorce rates are so high.

Look, we can go round this circle all day but the fact remains there is no harem and there will be no harem. Getting a bit bored debating something that isn't changing, it's pointless.
Well trust me or not, if all people who know they are in a cheating relationship would divorce those figures would double or triple immediately unfortunately. There are so few relations I know about where neither of the two partners ever cheated it is shocking, though they are there but they are a serious minority. :p

Then stop debating it, we know there is no harem planned but it could have been if devs wanted it. We also both know they do not want it. Whether it will be a good or bad thing in the end for the game we can only say at the end. That there will be grumbles anyway whatever we say is also a certainty. Whether those people are right or wrong. :)

macinblack

Jan 22, 2019
So when you jump into a chapters points are already there and so on?

Kinda want to keep a save, with mc haviing slept with all just to see what hell i will unleash.
Yep. I would, I have saves for a manwhore as well as each of the girls (like I imagine most people do at this point).

Randeza

May 16, 2018
Yep. I would, I have saves for a manwhore as well as each of the girls (like I imagine most people do at this point).
Hopefully when they discover the manwhore it would be something epic that happens. Guess its time to do it like that.

Gary_Indiana

Jun 24, 2018
Hi
Getting this error when I press on game's icon...

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: No audio device found
Just local problem on your end. Check your audio device and/or any modifications you've done to the game

CoomerKing

Sup
Donor
Jan 8, 2018
How are people suprised about there being no harem. Game is literally called ''Where the heart is'', I mean...........

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes