Dr.Jan Itor

Jun 19, 2018
Finally im at peace.Monica fucking knows and is cool with whole Katie thing].Now I need to keep myself from every temptation until the games finale(rejected all opportunities provided in this update without even thinking them over). :D

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Wow. I have to say that I loved the Monica date it was a good balance of romantic, sweet and corny and did a good job showing how happy and in love with the MC Monica is if your romancing her. The MC's banter with Monica when you start the riddle stuff was also hilarious.

I can't comment on Theresa cause shes fucking nuts and I don't want anything to do with her in any of my playthroughs. It's bad enough you have to deal with Bella the nutcase I don't want to deal with another one and if those two meet it would be terrifying.

locoaceto

Nov 1, 2019
At the beginning I chose to have Debbie all by myself. When i talk to her later, she tells me that she is nervous about meeting Lilly. Something is going wrong here.
I'm Happy to see this comment, I was literally gonna do a playthough to keep debbie to all to myself to confirm my theory on something with this update.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
At the beginning I chose to have Debbie all by myself. When i talk to her later, she tells me that she is nervous about meeting Lilly. Something is going wrong here.
I'm Happy to see this comment, I was literally gonna do a playthough to keep debbie to all to myself to confirm my theory on something with this update.

Last edited:

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Hmm. Lilytruth is set in EP17 and pretains to
Did you happen to play a beta version of EP17 on that save? Pretty sure that variable was set in the full official version of EP17 (pre and post bugfix). In either event you could replay EP17 from the start to fix it, or quickstart EP18 with the settings you want. But please let me know if the problem persists after that.
Well i try the short ep18 way and the longer ep 17 way. But i was not in a position to recrate the error, because there was not the diolog option to "Reassure Lily" after that i geht the error. So i dont now what ist the key for this diolog. Anyway, there is the save file for this when you need it

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Okay, encountered an issue... As we are only able to pursue one woman I avoided everyone except my chosen girl (Angel) but I guess I didn't do everything I needed to for her (fucking with Wanda, I left her alone), so when I reached this screen I couldn't progress through the rest of the game.

And yes, that means the only person I've fucked in the game is Natasha since that is unavoidable.
I was trying to go through thinking of Monica, Katie, and Jenna as family that the MC loves and wouldn't want to hurt (so no leading them on), of Elaine as a manipulative bitch and Dad's former long term girlfriend (ew), Belle as a fatal attraction, Debbie and Lily should be together, Jolina is not of interest to me, nor is Zarah, or Dog-boy's mom (Belle, Jolina, Zarah, and DB's mom are all potentially Dad's other girlfriend).

Anyway, am I required to have relationships with everyone and then turn them down at the end/pick from them at the end? That seems like an asshole thing for the MC to do to his family/friends/lovers.

XCelesX

Jun 2, 2020
Your powers of deduction are Sherlockian, but fail to account for the several artists we have had come and go since December and that we have paused our patreon multiple times while working so as to be fair to our patreons. Something else I found out the other day. I've always known our main Dev Cheeky has had a nice job outside of this game, this is just a hobby, but in his taking more than a week of vacation off to finalize this update, he actually lost a bigger performance bonus than he would see from his portion of our monthly patreonage. So it's definitely not about the money for him.

The Monica carnival was due to be released with EP17, so it was overhyped, but it was similar in size and content to EP18. There was also more planned for this EP, but life has a habit of getting in the way of side projects. We are not planning on further huge updates. We are trying to get back to smaller more manageable 4-6 week updates as we maintained for the majority of our previous updates.

A lot of people seem to be having trouble applying the patch here and from svs. Especially since the places to get it other than our patreon split the patch into 2 rar files. Our patreon has multiple links / versions (patch (single file), full, 18full/1-17 compressed, all compressed, mac etc... and haven't heard any patreon having issues with it as delivered there.

The gallery is updated with all scenes for a girl, except the most recent update presently. We do have a report of a few of the animations from the EP17 gallery being on the fritz though (but working within the main game). Should be fixed in our bugfix to come.

You don't need to replay the whole game. With the quickstart (start any chapter) we have built in you can start any EP and set the relationships and major choices now and going forward. We know it would be a chore for some to replay after things start to get dicey with those playing around. Also as mentioned there will not be a harem, but there will be several multi-girl endings (MC with more than one girl, just not all of them).

Check out the start any chapter feature (quickstart).

I have had this one before, but it was related to renpy. I don't really recall how I fixed it though I'm afraid aside from making sure I had a detectable audio device.
Thanks for the reply and yes, I think the smaller faster updates will help everyone. Keep up the great work. The game itself ist still masterclass.

Crippy

May 28, 2018
I think my brain is still foggy from last nights whiskey binge. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Download and extract Part I as normal. Then download and merge Part II into the Part I folder

OR

Download both Parts and merge...then extract

Does Part I folder have to be renamed since after the download, they both have the same name.

LOOKS LIKE BOTH PARTS HAVE BEEN COMBINED ON THE OP. THANKS!!!

Last edited:

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I think my brain is still foggy from last nights whiskey binge. Someone please correct me if I am wrong.

Download and extract Part I as normal. Then download and merge Part II into the Part I folder

OR

Download both Parts and merge...then extract

Does Part I folder have to be renamed since after the download, they both have the same name.
Using 7zip I selected both file parts and extracted at once. Then I unzipped the resulting zip file into its own directory. Don't know if that is right but it worked.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Okay, encountered an issue... As we are only able to pursue one woman I avoided everyone except my chosen girl (Angel) but I guess I didn't do everything I needed to for her (fucking with Wanda, I left her alone), so when I reached this screen I couldn't progress through the rest of the game.

And yes, that means the only person I've fucked in the game is Natasha since that is unavoidable.
I was trying to go through thinking of Monica, Katie, and Jenna as family that the MC loves and wouldn't want to hurt (so no leading them on), of Elaine as a manipulative bitch and Dad's former long term girlfriend (ew), Belle as a fatal attraction, Debbie and Lily should be together, Jolina is not of interest to me, nor is Zarah, or Dog-boy's mom (Belle, Jolina, Zarah, and DB's mom are all potentially Dad's other girlfriend).

Anyway, am I required to have relationships with everyone and then turn them down at the end/pick from them at the end? That seems like an asshole thing for the MC to do to his family/friends/lovers.
Seems an asshole thing to do for MC but it's far better game design than building it around single love interest playthrough (which I'm sure you'd admit are extreme minority). The few games that do that result in too many empty updates for my liking, where I'd get one scene if I was lucky and that one route was updated that time.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: acewinz

Ranting Old Man

Donor
Oct 24, 2019
Harems aren't Immersive anyways. In my youth I tired a poly relationship with 3 women. That shit was a lot of work. What did I learn? Women are jealous of each other even when they normally wouldn't be in specific situations. (Not saying men wouldn't be but game isn't 1 woman multiple men anyways.) I think not having a Harem and adding consequences is a breath of fresh air.

Things I would consider for Dev.
When writing the shit storm please keep in mind that some women would forgive MC and make him choose while others wouldn't even consider hearing more from him. Once he's cheated she's done forever. This is Immersive and would at least allow an ending that isn't completely sour and ruin a players perspective on any further projects. That being said I think getting caught cheating too many times is also a no go for most so I guess maybe find one woman who's opened to this idea as a back up for failed MCs then leave a option for a solo ending with no one.

Just my thoughts. I'll reply anyways because I like multiple endings so this isn't really for me. I enjoy the game. Great job!

Reactions: Edrick23

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Seems an asshole thing to do for MC but it's far better game design than building it around single love interest playthrough (which I'm sure you'd admit are extreme minority). The few games that do that result in too many empty updates for my liking, where I'd get one scene if I was lucky and that one route was updated that time.
Yeah, I just like the characters a lot so I didn't really want to do the whole "I fucked you, your sister, your mom, all of your friends, your rival, the hot neighbor next door, my dad's bitchy ex-girlfriend (and her sister), the barista, the bitchy model (redundant), the cute receptionist, and the religious whack job BUT it's you I really want Katie!" or some variation to that effect... LOL

I guess, if I choose the money at that moment I won't have to worry about it? I mean, can't the MC choose to have a family, give up the money, and not have a romantic relationship with anyone? Some people don't want to be alone but don't need to dip their wick in every available person. Hmm... I guess I will have to change how I play through the game next time.

Reactions: Edrick23

pyro32

Oct 31, 2018
Dang, Teressa be even crazier than expected! It's a good thing I'm all about Bella and can't wait to find out who the viper is although I got a pretty good idea who the church nut is...

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Yeah, I just like the characters a lot so I didn't really want to do the whole "I fucked you, your sister, your mom, all of your friends, your rival, the hot neighbor next door, my dad's bitchy ex-girlfriend (and her sister), the barista, the bitchy model (redundant), the cute receptionist, and the religious whack job BUT it's you I really want Katie!" or some variation to that effect... LOL

I guess, if I choose the money at that moment I won't have to worry about it? I mean, can't the MC choose to have a family, give up the money, and not have a romantic relationship with anyone? Some people don't want to be alone but don't need to dip their wick in every available person. Hmm... I guess I will have to change how I play through the game next time.
I think we've got plenty of foreshadowing that the three main interests will get bundled together at some point. You get the choice to drop hints about that to all three of them.

Reactions: MrFriendly
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes