acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Okay, encountered an issue... As we are only able to pursue one woman I avoided everyone except my chosen girl (Angel) but I guess I didn't do everything I needed to for her (fucking with Wanda, I left her alone), so when I reached this screen I couldn't progress through the rest of the game.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And yes, that means the only person I've fucked in the game is Natasha since that is unavoidable.
I was trying to go through thinking of Monica, Katie, and Jenna as family that the MC loves and wouldn't want to hurt (so no leading them on), of Elaine as a manipulative bitch and Dad's former long term girlfriend (ew), Belle as a fatal attraction, Debbie and Lily should be together, Jolina is not of interest to me, nor is Zarah, or Dog-boy's mom (Belle, Jolina, Zarah, and DB's mom are all potentially Dad's other girlfriend).

Anyway, am I required to have relationships with everyone and then turn them down at the end/pick from them at the end? That seems like an asshole thing for the MC to do to his family/friends/lovers.
Wow sir. You are the only one who did that particular single girl playthrough to discover this issue I know of. And no, you shouldn't be required to pick from a main girl. I'll get on it, but I have some bad news....
Until it is fixed you could resolve this by quickstarting EP17 with a few girls to pick from to play it out, then quickstart EP18 with just Angel as being romanced.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018

69AssLover69

Jul 12, 2020
Can anyone else extract ep 18? It says there is a file missing or something. Help.

BTW: I downloaded from mega, is that the problem?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
If it was me supporting it with my money I'd be pretty disappointed with this update with how long it took to come out tbh
Well good thing we don't all think the same then isn't it or that it wasn't you with your money supporting it if you aren't.
The length of the time it takes isn't really an issue. Sure it can be frustrating at times but if you are invested in something, it will be worth the wait or it won't be and can cancel your support, problem solved isn't it.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Wow sir. You are the only one who did that particular single girl playthrough to discover this issue I know of. And no, you shouldn't be required to pick from a main girl. I'll get on it, but I have some bad news....
Until it is fixed you could resolve this by quickstarting EP17 with a few girls to pick from to play it out, then quickstart EP18 with just Angel as being romanced.
I guess I just like causing problems... LOL

I will have to look at the natasha thing... It felt like the phrasing made it seem as if the only way to get full revenge was to go that route. But I would prefer not to so I will look at a guide.

Essentially I am aiming for 3 runs - Monica, Katie, and Angel. I liked Jenna pre-fake tan but not post. Debbie and Lily should just get together. And I am not into fucking who the asshole fucked. If the dad wasn't an asshole who had a girlfriend he required to treat the MC terribly (and she agreed) then it would be different. Belle strikes me as psycho...

Anyway, thank you for responding.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Okay, encountered an issue... As we are only able to pursue one woman I avoided everyone except my chosen girl (Angel) but I guess I didn't do everything I needed to for her (fucking with Wanda, I left her alone), so when I reached this screen I couldn't progress through the rest of the game.

And yes, that means the only person I've fucked in the game is Natasha since that is unavoidable.
I was trying to go through thinking of Monica, Katie, and Jenna as family that the MC loves and wouldn't want to hurt (so no leading them on), of Elaine as a manipulative bitch and Dad's former long term girlfriend (ew), Belle as a fatal attraction, Debbie and Lily should be together, Jolina is not of interest to me, nor is Zarah, or Dog-boy's mom (Belle, Jolina, Zarah, and DB's mom are all potentially Dad's other girlfriend).

Anyway, am I required to have relationships with everyone and then turn them down at the end/pick from them at the end? That seems like an asshole thing for the MC to do to his family/friends/lovers.
Hey Mr. Friendly I am not having this issue using the same settings. I can pick just Angel with pretty minimal date requirements (only 3 when she can go as high as 10). I can take a look at your save file if you post it.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Oh wow .... she scared you of eh .... Didn't see that coming .... :ROFLMAO: Lily is definitely a top choice .... still not sure on Elaine myself.
She didn't scare me off, but on the other hand I don't consider her GF material. She is interesting in her own strange way.
I'm simply hoping Elaine is on the up and up, I like her a lot. Still cautious about her.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
Ran through my Jenna save first only to find out she's not in it at all, fucking great. Also this seemed to be the Old Milf update....

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Hey Mr. Friendly I am not having this issue using the same settings. I can pick just Angel with pretty minimal date requirements (only 3 when she can go as high as 10). I can take a look at your save file if you post it.
Hmm, Okay.. let me try it one more time and then I will post my save if I have the same result. Don't want to be alarmist :)

walkerjonny

Apr 22, 2019
Just wanted the game developer to know that I stopped playing this game because I'm simply unable to chose just a few ones or just one of the girls/women. I liked them all too much and don't want to see this blow up in the MC's face.
So the best way for me is to stop playing this game even though I liked it very much.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes