cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
I have to get to this point. I started the game from the beginning and it will be a while before I get to the EP. 17/18 because the game is long, a lot of dialogues. :D
Maybe I'll be convinced by Elaine. I would like to because she is beautiful.
I've said it before, but I believe someone like Elaine will be swayed via how the MC has treated her, and so will many of the other's, like this "Gold Digger", she's not necessarily out to get you, or is bad.

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
I didn't fuck Mable and did both of those things, you win the Dart game, both you and Monica win the shooting game, and picked "bet token" for the wheel spin, I won, went to the Fortune Teller, I was polite to her, asked about the Gold Digger, and then did that Riddle Game, and the Riddles I did on the first try.
I paid $20 at the wheel and won. And like you said I was nice to the fortune teller(why be a dick?) and she gives the token back.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Is there a way to win the spin and get the 4th token at the carnival or do you always lose and have to choose between Sophocles and the Fortune Teller?

Ah, nevermind, whether you win or lose the spin game seems to be based on whether you fuck Mabel.
The spin game is a 50/50 chance unrelated to anything else. But it does seem like renpy wants to get into a habit of throwing the same thing 3-4 times in a row. If it gives you issues, reload a save just before the spin usually clears out renpy cobwebs. :)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't get why anyone would want to fuck Mabel anyway ignoring the fact that it s a massive dick move to do that to Monica. It's kind of risky fucking a random carny girl you've just met and know nothing about your just asking to catch an STD since I'm assuming the MC doesn't use protection because I never actually did anything with her.

Reactions: EJW

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
I don't get why anyone would want to fuck Mabel anyway ignoring the fact that it s a massive dick move to do that to Monica. It's kind of risky fucking a random carny girl you've just met and know nothing about your just asking to catch an STD since I'm assuming the MC doesn't use protection because I never actually did anything with her.
Funny that you use that as a basis. Considering the MC has the opportunity to bone pretty much anything that walks in this game. From the milf and milf next door to a recluse, a ritzy prep chick all the way to a religious fanatic. Manwhoring is what he does. Well at least is capable of.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
You're god damned right I fucked Mabel. Just so when the first person that asks me, "Who else," I can respond Gary Oldman style and holler, "Evvvveryyyyyonnnee!"

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Just a quick question: Does the Monica date still happen regardless of romancing her or is stuck to her romance path?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
I honestly don't trust any of them, well except for the sisters. They seem to be less inclined to rake you over the coals. Especially considering one hated you for coming back and the other was a recluse of the highest order.

I just can't handle getting doled out tidbits every episode and being strung along by the nose. I think I have to wait until it is nearer completion to progress further. It is multiple times worse than getting cliffhangers on your favorite weekly shows. Awesome game, great content, but man the unease at pondering when the other shoe is going to drop. Not going to lie, my favorite play through is the manwhore, so I know i am doomed. :D
Has it been said how many updates? 20? 30?

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
24 planned updates but could be more depending how some of the story lines go. They don't want to rush them so more episodes may happen.

Won't be less than 24 anyway.

So we're looking at 6+ updates.
Hmmm...

I love these characters but I may hold off until the end then. This time I waited through 2 updates and it wasn’t enough, might be better to wait until the end before playing so I have my happily ever after.

If I can wait that long... patience is a virtue I am short on.

Reactions: Qmil679

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Just a quick question: Does the Monica date still happen regardless of romancing her or is stuck to her romance path?
Yeah it happens whether you are romancing her or are just friends the dialogue is just different and obviously you don't get any lewd scenes with her if you aren't romancing her. You can also just not go to the carnival with her and skip it altogether.

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
90% sure it does. I looked through the scripts yesterday and there are references to MDate, and I believe it locks you out of the nicer bits if you aren't dating, but you get most of the scenes, I believe.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes