ClaireBear

Aug 25, 2019
Is there a way to win the spin and get the 4th token at the carnival or do you always lose and have to choose between Sophocles and the Fortune Teller?

Ah, nevermind, whether you win or lose the spin game seems to be based on whether you fuck Mabel.

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
The more the game rebels against harem playing sentiments the more girls we seem to get to fuck. Oh dev you naughty dog you, you cant give us new toys every other episode and not expect us to play! haha

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
No other game have I thought so much about what the hell am I gonna do? And I still don't know, but I do know I have to choose wisely. :)

Brilliant. (y) Who knew women were such hard work.
I think I'll choose Monica. She's wonderful. I like the rest of women but I have a weakness for the mom-son relationship. And Monica is a hot milf. :love:

Reactions: freedom.call

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
She's not my MC's mom but yeah she's hot, they're pretty much all hot. :) Elaine is my fav at the moment but she could be up to no good! So I'm ready to pull the plug. :D
Elaine is beautiful, but I don't know if I trust her. I don't know if she's honest with us. I haven't played since EP.16 and I don't know if anything has changed in her attitude. :D
I also don't trust her sister (Bella?) I forgot her name.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Elaine is beautiful, but I don't know if I trust her. I don't know if she's honest with us. I haven't played since EP.16 and I don't know if anything has changed in her attitude. :D
Smart, but if you're still at the Ep 16 point, Ep 17 will have a little more for you if you like Elaine. ;)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yeah. I trust Bella even less, I'm just hoping some of all this mystery stuff is something we've created here. Not really evident in the game that someone is out to 'get us'. :)

blaackstarr

Dec 24, 2018
Looks like all the girls got updated models right? They look great. Will the girls who weren't in this episode get updated models too?

Edit: besides Jenna, I know she was updated in 17.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Smart, but if you're still at the Ep 16 point, Ep 17 will have a little more for you in you like Elaine. ;)
I have to get to this point. I started the game from the beginning and it will be a while before I get to the EP. 17/18 because the game is long, a lot of dialogues. :D
Maybe I'll be convinced by Elaine. I would like to because she is beautiful.

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020
Yeah. I trust Bella even less, I'm just hoping some of all this mystery stuff is something we've created here. Not really evident in the game that someone is out to 'get us'. :)
I honestly don't trust any of them, well except for the sisters. They seem to be less inclined to rake you over the coals. Especially considering one hated you for coming back and the other was a recluse of the highest order.

I just can't handle getting doled out tidbits every episode and being strung along by the nose. I think I have to wait until it is nearer completion to progress further. It is multiple times worse than getting cliffhangers on your favorite weekly shows. Awesome game, great content, but man the unease at pondering when the other shoe is going to drop. Not going to lie, my favorite play through is the manwhore, so I know i am doomed. :D

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
Is there a way to win the spin and get the 4th token at the carnival or do you always lose and have to choose between Sophocles and the Fortune Teller?

Ah, nevermind, whether you win or lose the spin game seems to be based on whether you fuck Mabel.
I didn't fuck her and did both of those things, you win the Dart game, both you and Monica win the shooting game, and picked "bet token" for the wheel spin, I won, went to the Fortune Teller, I was polite to her, asked about the Gold Digger, and then did that Riddle Game, and the Riddles I did on the first try.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes