Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah it happens whether you are romancing her or are just friends the dialogue is just different and obviously you don't get any lewd scenes with her if you aren't romancing her. You can also just not go to the carnival with her and skip it altogether.
Cheers Rin...hopefully get around to it this week.

90% sure it does. I looked through the scripts yesterday and there are references to MDate, and I believe it locks you out of the nicer bits if you aren't dating, but you get most of the scenes, I believe.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Yeah it happens whether you are romancing her or are just friends the dialogue is just different and obviously you don't get any lewd scenes with her if you aren't romancing her. You can also just not go to the carnival with her and skip it altogether.
90% sure it does. I looked through the scripts yesterday and there are references to MDate, and I believe it locks you out of the nicer bits if you aren't dating, but you get most of the scenes, I believe.
Correct. You can go to the Carnival regardless of dating Monica, but you miss the romantic bits and...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:
Reactions: Maviarab

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So the fans made the game a thousand times by turning into an incest game!
Way I see it, if people want to play with incest they can. Mod has it's own thread so they don't clog this one up.

If they are okay with massive plot holes just to have family fucking then all the poer to them.

Gentoo

Game Developer
Apr 10, 2019
Way I see it, if people want to play with incest they can. Mod has it's own thread so they don't clog this one up.

If they are okay with massive plot holes just to have family fucking then all the poer to them.
There's only imaginary plot holes!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes