RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
So, I've re-read the Forture several times, and I'm still right. Dizzy is Bella.

When she's talking about sisters she's really vague, because makes note of only saying the word "Sisters" but never verifying if she's talking only about the one pair. Because there are two pairs of sisters that are circling around his life, Katie and Jenna and Bella and Elaine.

And if you really think about it, both pairs can be described similarly. One is hot tempered with a mouth on her. One is more shy and timid. And no matter which pair you pick, the woman they have in common is Jolina. We can see evidence on Jenna's computer about Bella having been in Jolina's apartment. Where as Jenna is the one who brought Jolina into your life, but the same could be said for Bella if she is the one behind the email.

And Jolina has clues about being the "blonde that prefers women over men". Theresa calls her a lesbian for not liking Tommy, but is that the only reason? Because she doesn't say anything like that about Jenna. Does Theresa have some other sort of proof about her liking women? Plus Jolina herself talks about her "friend" who promised money to keep the Coffee Shop open, but that it fell through. It's heavily implied so far that Bella is that person. Given that, Bella is probably Jolina's ex. Or possibly even still her girlfriend, who knows.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I look at the game files in images out of curiosity about Monica and Zarah's new looks and I must say Monica looks amazing... :love: Zarah.. with her appearance it was always bad for me. But I admit that now it looks better than before.

Reactions: Powerbabe

lilDee

Jan 14, 2020
Yey! ep18. But, hope someone will be working on the non-incest walkthrough+gallery mod soon, please? :)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yey! ep18. But, hope someone will be working on the non-incest walkthrough+gallery mod soon, please? :)
The modder creates it, but it will take a while because it creates two versions (non-incest and incest)

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I'm not really sure why, Monica was my favorite in the beginning. Wasn't meant to be.
Maybe someday you will change your mind about her. Like me about Elaine.
But with Elaine and Bella I'm on shaky ground yet. I don't trust them too much. Bella is hiding something for sure.. maybe she was the father's other woman? now she pretends to hate him. And now she's sticking to MC. I do not know.
In any case, I'm more likely to trust Elaine than Bella.
Although Elaine pissed me off a lot at first. That email from Elaine about MC having moved out and forbidding him to come back and to take his clothes or throw them in the trash bin pissed me off. Then a sudden change of behavior.. to a good woman who regrets treating him like that.. (I wonder why?) A little suspicious, but I will try to give her a chance later. :p

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I didn't really get a money grabbing vibe from Theresa, Bella being in the will would explain her behavior I guess.

Reactions: Qmil679

Deleted member 1929328

Donor
Jan 9, 2020
Even if we overlook the party scene there is the glaring plot hole of why Monica never tried to get in touch.

In the canon game it's because she had no rights, she wasn't his mother so what's her excuse when she is his mother and does have rights?

Why are the girls never mentioned by the dad?

The man screwed over everyone in his life from the MC's mother to Monica, to Elaine to Bella and anyone he comes into contact with. He was the very definition of a complete bastard. So he conveniently forgets he has daughters?

Why are they not in the will?

Why did Monica not contend child support like his actual mother did, it would have solved all her financial problems.

Why is she not contending the will, she has the right as his ex wife?

Elaine never married him so the only one with both children and family ties would be an incest modded Monica.

They do various things in public and incest is still taboo in that world so why are the people fighting to get his dads money not using the fact he's committing illegal acts against him?

The very plot of the game instantly becomes riddled with massive plot holes when trying to make them family.

I'm not trying to bash at you, I know you aren't asking for incest but Cheeky didn't set it up to be patched into an incest game so it takes a turn to nonsense when people try. There is only so much of the story a mod can change, it can't change the plot.
I assumed the plot holes were deliberately made to get around patreon rules by dev, only ever played patched.
if Monica was never intended as real mom by dev for real then it's a different game to play with maybe different decisions to make especially regarding the will, who to tell and who to be more suspicious of also depending on relationships newly made and the old established relationships, will the MC be betrayed by not mom? she seems to sweet.
will have to do new playthrough unpatched, see which makes more sense.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Although Elaine pissed me off a lot at first. That email from Elaine about MC having moved out and forbidding him to come back and to take his clothes or throw them in the trash bin pissed me off. Then a sudden change of behavior.. to a good woman who regrets treating him like that.. (I wonder why?) A little suspicious, but he will try to give her a chance later. :p
Elaine seems to be motivated by money, I'm guessing her conditions have something to do with being in MC's life. I can live with that if she falls in love with MC after the fact. Bella could have the same conditions Elaine does, that would be really fucked up from dad's POV.

I never liked Bella much, even before I became paranoid. :)

Vertigob

Feb 1, 2018
did i make a mistake with monica if i go to say good night and she says "i am glad nothing is going on between us and we can just get along" <concept of what she says

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I assumed the plot holes were deliberately made to get around patreon rules by dev, only ever played patched.
if Monica was never intended as real mom by dev for real then it's a different game to play with maybe different decisions to make especially regarding the will, who to tell and who to be more suspicious of also depending on relationships newly made and the old established relationships, will the MC be betrayed by not mom? she seems to sweet.
will have to do new playthrough unpatched, see which makes more sense.
Cheeky originally was going to skirt Patreon rules but didn't want to make yet another "boy comes home to mother and 2 sisters" cliche incest game so scrapped it an made her mothers best friend to avoid incest completely.

The game isn't intended for incest that's why it's a fan made mod and not an incest patch. Whoever made it changed the story to try and fit incest in but it leaves a lot of plot holes because they can't change the entire plot.

The canon game as the devs intend it is not an incest game though.

Powerbabe

Game Developer
Aug 1, 2018
I look at the game files in images out of curiosity about Monica and Zarah's new looks and I must say Monica looks amazing... :love: Zarah.. with her appearance it was always bad for me. But I admit that now it looks better than before.
I'm very pleased you liked them. Thank you.

sandstorm1872

Sep 6, 2018
Here's my capsule review of Ep 18:

• The renders have come leagues since the Ep 1-4, which always makes for an enjoyable gameplay
  • Monica looks stunning in Ep-18, her dimples and jaw lines are more accentuated. I hope she gets a hairdo, as she's the only one who had the same set of hair since Ep 1. I never had an issue with Zarah, as more than her body, I liked her attitude, which still is similar to dancing around a hot fire.
  • My major gripe since past few episodes has been the minor characters;
  • Old saves didn't work. Luckily, I started off from the stats screen, which begun the update. All 45 - 50 pages of my saves couldn't be seen in the new version. I think it has been reported by many here.
  • Overall, solid and stunning update in terms of story, character arcs and H-scenes. Looking fwd for the next one, Elain FTW!

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Elaine seems to be motivated by money, I'm guessing her conditions have something to do with being in MC's life. I can live with that if she falls in love with MC after the fact. Bella could have the same conditions Elaine does, that would be really fucked up from dad's POV.

I never liked Bella much, even before I became paranoid. :)
I don't know, I don't trust Bella. She sticks to MC, she suddenly likes him so much after her father's death. She helps as much as she can. I wonder why? I can't believe she had a crush on MC. It must be something else.

The only women I trust in this game are the ones the MC lives with (Monica, Jenna, Katie) + Lily and Debbie. the rest is one unknown, every woman hides something. :confused:
It would be nice if everything revealed already.. I would like to know the true face of Elaine, Bella and Jolina, that's what interests me the most.

Reactions: freedom.call

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I don't know, I don't trust Bella. She sticks to MC, she suddenly likes him so much after her father's death. She helps as much as she can. I wonder why? I can't believe she had a crush on MC. It must be something else.
That's how I feel too, she's way too eager with our MC to just be a crush.
The only women I trust in this game are the ones the MC lives with (Monica, Jenna, Katie) + Lily and Debbie. the rest is one unknown, every woman hides something. :confused:
It would be nice if everything revealed already.. I would like to know the true face of Elaine, Bella and Jolina, that's what interests me the most.
I kinda trust Monica, Jenna and Katie. They have nothing to gain from the MC living with them as far as we know. Of course my paranoia strikes immediately and one of them could be in the will and their condition would be to have the MC living with them. o_O

Oh dear.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes