Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So Monica is a clear suspect, she's the only one he's been separated from for a long time?
Nope, Elaine was separated from him emotionally.

If you remember in the dads mail he said Elaine wanted to be a mother to him but he forced her to be a bitch and keep her distance. That went on for nearly a decade.

Btw if you put your Patreon often on breaks like you say, you could start charging by updates and not every month instead, this would silence a lot of critics.
People support their patreon to support the team, if they didn't want to give them money they would be supporting them.

It's up to people to manage their own finances not the people trying to make money.

That said, they don't have a lot of critics so it's pointless.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Nope, Elaine was separated from him emotionally.

If you remember in the dads mail he said Elaine wanted to be a mother to him but he forced her to be a bitch and keep her distance. That went on for nearly a decade.
I remember that like it was yesterday (which it was tbh), surrounded by money didn't fit Monica either.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Does Monica know the MC is having an affair with Zarah? And what is her opinion about it? Is she angry with us then? (I mean when MC is with Monica in a relationship)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Is that the only way you see it? I took it to be deliberately confusing in that, it could either mean Bella/Jolina (The sister and friend that prefers woman - Jolina is bi so it's at least possible)
But as you say, it could also very well mean Debbie (The sister "Katie" and the friend that prefers women)
It's a very nice set up that it could be either parties/group to keep us guessing, that's why I liked that fortune teller scene so much, nothing concrete but inching towards answers. I will admit Debbie is the last person I thought would be in anyway involved ... guess I'm back to everyone on the shit-list.
:)
Nooooo...not my sweet Debs :(

Cool, but I'm on a path not romancing Monica and I got the same info in those screens. And I think the double meaning is intentional to keep us all guessing. There may be some extra dialog for some variables I haven't had time to play it through multiple times differently to check. ;)
Wait..whut? A fotune teller with a double, truple, quadruple, quintruple...any other ruple meaning? rofl.

Last edited:

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
hmm, v17 saves incompatible with v18? or all my saves from v17 are just in wrong save "areas"?

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Nooooo...not my sweet Debs :(
I know, I'm hoping Debbie isn't involved. (I'm going to put my chips on NOT but anything could happen)
Wait..whut? A frtune teller with a double, truple, quadruple, quintruple...any other ruple meaning? rofl.
Ok, you lost me there .... I can barely count as it is .... Anything above Sesame Street is just too advanced for me! ;)

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I know, I'm hoping Debbie isn't involved. (I'm going to put my chips on NOT but anything could happen)
remember when Monica had her reading? she thought it was about the guy she met years ago, those readings are never the obvious choice despite stating facts.
it could be a litteral sister (someone bloodrelated to another character), a sister in crime (an accomplice), someone very close to someone (debbie to Katie) a religous way of adressing someone ( Theresa) or just the way the fortuneteller adresses women she doesn't know...
but keep in mind that Zarah had blonde hair for a bit and her husban's lastname was Ditzon;(wouldn't that be shortened to Ditzy? and the fortune teller said that the third gold-digger is Ditzy in name but not in nature. and there was nothing Ditzy about Zarah. plus if she is the third gold digger, it's in her interest to keep MC with Monica even though she's trying her best to get some of that

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
remember when Monica had her reading? she thought it was about the guy she met years ago, those readings are never the obvious choice despite stating facts.
Yeah but almost everything in that scene with the fortune teller was a double entendre so there would be no exact way of locking in on one person or one group of characters which was quite deliberate I think.
it could be a litteral sister (someone bloodrelated to another character), a sister in crime (an accomplice), someone very close to someone (debbie to Katie) a religous way of adressing someone ( Theresa) or just the way the fortuneteller adresses women she doesn't know...
Yup, again though it's just more double speak to keep us going around in circles without anything actually concrete. :)
but keep in mind that Zarah had blonde hair for a bit and her husban's lastname was Ditzon;(wouldn't that be shortened to Ditzy? and the fortune teller said that the third gold-digger is Ditzy in name but not in nature. and there was nothing Ditzy about Zarah. plus if she is the third gold digger, it's in her interest to keep MC with Monica even though she's trying her best to get some of that
Okay, I think what the fortune teller said was something along the lines of she is Dizzy by NAME, not by nature. (Odd that the word 'name' was capitalized) So perhaps you're onto something there with the name. If you're correct then yes, her keeping him close to Monica makes sense as it would be a bigger share for her. Plus there was a shift with Zarah here with all the platonic/maternal BS she was spewing. (And it was Bullshit, the whole story she's been doing everything the opposite of either of those thing's - Depending how you play I suppose, but for me not chasing either her or Monica it comes across as total bull)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
Yeah but almost everything in that scene with the fortune teller was a double entendre so there would be no exact way of locking in on one person or one group of characters which was quite deliberate I think.

Yup, again though it's just more double speak to keep us going around in circles without anything actually concrete. :)

Okay, I think what the fortune teller said was something along the lines of she is Dizzy by NAME, not by nature. (Odd that the word 'name' was capitalized) So perhaps you're onto something there with the name. If you're correct then yes, her keeping him close to Monica makes sense as it would be a bigger share for her. Plus there was a shift with Zarah here with all the platonic/maternal BS she was spewing. (And it was Bullshit, the whole story she's been doing everything the opposite of either of those thing's - Depending how you play I suppose, but for me not chasing either her or Monica it comes across as total bull)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Might be on to something there, especially the capitals...has to be for a reason that yeah?

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
So I haven't played this game since around Episode 11 (purposely holding out as long as I could), and I was considering playing from the beginning without the help of any guides/walkthroughs. It's apparent that there won't be a harem, so I figured why not just play the game naturally. Any thoughts?

• Haha
Reactions: Raptus Puellae

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
So I haven't played this game since around Episode 11 (purposely holding out as long as I could), and I was considering playing from the beginning without the help of any guides/walkthroughs. It's apparent that there won't be a harem, so I figured why not just play the game naturally. Any thoughts?
who says there won't be a harem... if you dare to face the repercussion of your choices, you may as well go for it..

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes