fzonedout

Dec 10, 2019
who says there won't be a harem... if you dare to face the repercussion of your choices, you may as well go for it..
I tried doing my due diligence before posting and it seems Avaron1974 will shoot down any mention of harem as it pertains to this game lol

I also just realized that playing naturally for me would entail trying to fuck every girl. Guess I'm screwed either way :LOL:

Reactions: EzioAuditore75

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
So I haven't played this game since around Episode 11 (purposely holding out as long as I could), and I was considering playing from the beginning without the help of any guides/walkthroughs. It's apparent that there won't be a harem, so I figured why not just play the game naturally. Any thoughts?
Thoughts? Enjoy it, plenty of different characters to chase, plenty of different ways for thing's to play out. Have fun! ;)
(y)
I tried doing my due diligence before posting and it seems Avaron1974 will shoot down any mention of harem as it pertains to this game lol

I also just realized that playing naturally for me would entail trying to fuck every girl. Guess I'm screwed either way :LOL:
I mean, she's just relaying to you and everyone else what the devs have said themselves to not have people get their hopes up and or bitch about it.
You can play and bang everyone if you wish, it's fun .... it just won't end will. :)

mistwolf_2k

May 18, 2020

Same boat I am in. I decided to wait to play it further. Like a bandage, one quick pull and be over quick. Rather than a slow agonizing spiral into a personal hell when the inevitable happens lol.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
Yup, again though it's just more double speak to keep us going around in circles without anything actually concrete. :)
While it's spawning many enjoyable debates in here I feel it's starting to impact my enjoyment of playing the game a little.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
I mean, she's just relaying to you and everyone else what the devs have said themselves
I don't recall them giving a definitive and final answer that wouldn't leave room for intepretation
No pregnancy tag, what a shame. Any plans to add preg at some point?
the tags only reflect the content present at the moment.. as of pregnancy.... spoilers..

Reactions: RealDrunkZombie

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I never considered Zarah to be in the will! No chance of her meeting conditions if my MC has anything to say about that!

(testing out the MC's excessive use of exclamation marks!) ! :)
:ROFLMAO: And what is your MC going to do about it, he's fairly clueless so far ... He needs an info dump stat! (That doesn't sound right at all, but you know what I mean)

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
:ROFLMAO: And what is your MC going to do about it, he's fairly clueless so far ... He needs an info dump stat! (That doesn't sound right at all, but you know what I mean)
I did put 'IF' in there, by that I meant if conditions have to do with MC in some way. I also hope a choice to move to the beach will be available soon. :)

Fapmigo

Feb 21, 2020
Poor Monica. I am a weak MC, fuckin mabel while on a happy date with Monica. Fuckin zarah after Monica gave me her anal virginity. Fuckin her two daughters while telling her that I love her.

We need to have an ending where the MC dies suffocated by monica's watermelons otherwise It's not fair.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes