my5tyfixx

Dec 20, 2017
edited post - see below tx

I just finished the game, and based on the stats, I need an updated walkthrough mod for episode 18. The stats were so low based on those choices.
by all due respect sir even if a wt-mod would be nice to have (and there are several) it is definetely not necessary. most answers are pretty obvious to score imho. nevertheless here is an alternative solution. go 2:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
and upload your last save from ep17. u can find the directory under c:\users\YOUR USERNAME\app data\roaming\renpy\WTHI FOLDER
when loaded all various values are shown so u are able to change them by clicking onto the numbers which need to be modified. here are my stats ending ep17. i´ve only wrote down the characters which occur most:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
finish it and dl the changed savegame file. copy it to the path mentioned above and overwrite! if anything goes wrong from here just individually modify the values again. eg +10 steps or smt. hope i could help you sir!!

well, last but not least CheekyGimp ima loving the new content a lot. much appreciated and yaaayy keep em cumming (or us) lawl

edit:
iam sry folks i made a crucial mistake on the given solution above. the values of the characters were totally wrong because i used a false savegame to check the numbers which i posted here. excuse me!! i´ve adjusted them now so the given values are now correct. plz be also aware of another missinformation i made. the numbers are not the stats from ending ep17!! instead they came from the end of ep16!!

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
You keep telling yourself that...
Funny thing is ive seen so many games with same plot but WITH incest haha, The hot conflicted in her feelings for you
"landlady" MILF who is the hardest nut to crack, the youngest "roommate" who is shy and timid compared to her sister often being teased but ripe for corruption slowly by the hunky MC who turns her head and the cocky older "roommate" who knows what she wants, how to get it and often creates conflict with others by teasing and is the most confident in her sexuality and nudity. Also endless games have the divorced parents where MC had to go with Dad to some faraway location so theyve not all not seen each other for years till said father dies (and always when they are 18 or 19 haha) so all of a sudden everyone sees the MC as a man not a boy and he sees the girls as women now for the first time having unexpected saucy thoughts.

Most likely just played this game and thought straight away - ah another game skirting Patreon rules i see, wheres the patch? lol. Have never played with said patch but i dont think there was a ridiculous amount of content that needed to be tweaked was there? If it gets updated i might have a look see at it and see how organically everything changes, like i said the premise as a whole is nothing i dont think ive ever seen before in games with that in mind.

MC Johnsson

Jun 28, 2017
Just finished Ep18 update. Nice update. Decided to browse the gallery. Tried playing Elaine Ep17 again. The car hand job and blowjob scenes appear to have the video files missing. Looking through game files and they are certainly missing. Anyone else that can confirm this? Just want to check to see if my game extracted properly. TY

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
Just finished Ep18 update. Nice update. Decided to browse the gallery. Tried playing Elaine Ep17 again. The car hand job and blowjob scenes appear to have the video files missing. Looking through game files and they are certainly missing. Anyone else that can confirm this? Just want to check to see if my game extracted properly. TY
Think they confirmed they are aware of that and will fix next chance they get but the scenes should work as intended in the story proper so you can check them out that way with a chapter selection meanwhile.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Funny thing is ive seen so many games with same plot but WITH incest haha, The hot conflicted in her feelings for you
"landlady" MILF who is the hardest nut to crack, the youngest "roommate" who is shy and timid compared to her sister often being teased but ripe for corruption slowly by the hunky MC who turns her head and the cocky older "roommate" who knows what she wants, how to get it and often creates conflict with others by teasing and is the most confident in her sexuality and nudity. Also endless games have the divorced parents where MC had to go with Dad to some faraway location so theyve not all not seen each other for years till said father dies (and always when they are 18 or 19 haha) so all of a sudden everyone sees the MC as a man not a boy and he sees the girls as women now for the first time having unexpected saucy thoughts.

Most likely just played this game and thought straight away - ah another game skirting Patreon rules i see, wheres the patch? lol. Have never played with said patch but i dont think there was a ridiculous amount of content that needed to be tweaked was there? If it gets updated i might have a look see at it and see how organically everything changes, like i said the premise as a whole is nothing i dont think ive ever seen before in games with that in mind.
It doesn't flow organically that's the problem.

Things weren't changed to skirt Patreon, they were changed because Cheeky didn;t want yet another cliche incest plot so none of this was done with incest in mind.

Making them family members makes some of the scenes utterly ridiculous and completely butchers some of the plot.

Imagine Katie trying to take revenge on her ex for spreading false rumours only for her brother to confess his love infront of everyone.

She'd go from being the girl mocked as a slut to a family fucking freak.

Thing is, it's not a patch that was made it's a mod because it changes so much of the story.

You'll see Cheeky kick off at people if they try and complain about something the mod did and reviews have been removed that were done by people using the mod.

There is a reason the devs say it isn't an incest game. Nobody has anything against incest it's just not fitting here.

Macgamer

Oct 10, 2018
The more the game rebels against harem playing sentiments the more girls we seem to get to fuck. Oh dev you naughty dog you, you cant give us new toys every other episode and not expect us to play! haha
And play we must lol :p

Reactions: Skode

Skode

Mar 9, 2020
As i said ive never played with the mod, only as the dev intended but i repeat you can see the similarities from the offset so why people would immediately flock to the idea vs waiting till say what chapter 7 where the whole party scene takes place and even then it could be skirted pretty easily with assumption no one even knew she had a brother who has been missing for the best part of a decade that she very likely never spoke about much and certainly not to fated rivals and boys she was never interested all that much in getting close to in the first place.

Im not demanding Incest (if i was i wouldnt have waited 18 chapters to do it lol) merely making an observation from many other similar games and assume thats why its a common mindset that it was initially designed to be an Incest game (i think the dev himself said it was originally concepted as one and was wary of Patreon but then to stand out he came up with an entirely new concept of a mothers friend whom you stayed with for most your childhood). Game is perfectly fine as is though and he wasnt wrong you know, its actually rare these days to get a long term project this actively supported and NOT feature Incest as a primary hook for funders.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
chapter 7 where the whole party scene takes place and even then it could be skirted pretty easily with assumption no one even knew she had a brother who has been missing for the best part of a decade that she very likely never spoke about much and certainly not to fated rivals and boys she was never interested all that much in getting close to in the first place.
Even if we overlook the party scene there is the glaring plot hole of why Monica never tried to get in touch.

In the canon game it's because she had no rights, she wasn't his mother so what's her excuse when she is his mother and does have rights?

Why are the girls never mentioned by the dad?

The man screwed over everyone in his life from the MC's mother to Monica, to Elaine to Bella and anyone he comes into contact with. He was the very definition of a complete bastard. So he conveniently forgets he has daughters?

Why are they not in the will?

Why did Monica not contend child support like his actual mother did, it would have solved all her financial problems.

Why is she not contending the will, she has the right as his ex wife?

Elaine never married him so the only one with both children and family ties would be an incest modded Monica.

They do various things in public and incest is still taboo in that world so why are the people fighting to get his dads money not using the fact he's committing illegal acts against him?

The very plot of the game instantly becomes riddled with massive plot holes when trying to make them family.

I'm not trying to bash at you, I know you aren't asking for incest but Cheeky didn't set it up to be patched into an incest game so it takes a turn to nonsense when people try. There is only so much of the story a mod can change, it can't change the plot.

Reactions: Andrew Rider

rikudolazero

Dec 25, 2018
A near perfect update, a threesome with Zarah and Monica would have been ideal.
I hope any lesbian or threesome is optional for Monica, she is my main girl and it would be really disappointing to be forced to share her even if it is with a woman. I would like a marriage ending with her and maybe kids. And definitely more love and romantic scenes between her and MC maybe some more drama when he has to choose a girl to stay with. But definitely not be FORCED TO SHARE HER WITH ANYONE EVEN A WOMAN because there are people who are not okay with it, even though they are men if there is no love or not really strong feelings it is ok but Monica is one of the best milf I have seen so far, so I would not like to dirty her with it. If people really want it then maybe as optional with Monica accepting it just because of her love to MC and She and the other girl not touching each other.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I hope any lesbian or threesome is optional for Monica, she is my main girl and it would be really disappointing to be forced to share her even if it is with a woman. I would like a marriage ending with her and maybe kids. And definitely more love and romantic scenes between her and MC maybe some more drama when he has to choose a girl to stay with. But definitely not be FORCED TO SHARE HER WITH ANYONE EVEN A WOMAN because there are people who are not okay with it, even though they are men if there is no love or not really strong feelings it is ok but Monica is one of the best milf I have seen so far, so I would not like to dirty her with it. If people really want it then maybe as optional with Monica accepting it just because of her love to MC and She and the other girl not touching each other.
If anything happens in this game with any threesomes or lesbian content it will clearly be optional. Every relationship is optional.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I hope any lesbian or threesome is optional for Monica, she is my main girl and it would be really disappointing to be forced to share her even if it is with a woman. I would like a marriage ending with her and maybe kids. And definitely more love and romantic scenes between her and MC maybe some more drama when he has to choose a girl to stay with. But definitely not be FORCED TO SHARE HER WITH ANYONE EVEN A WOMAN because there are people who are not okay with it, even though they are men if there is no love or not really strong feelings it is ok but Monica is one of the best milf I have seen so far, so I would not like to dirty her with it.
No kinks are forced.

People are mentioning the threesome with Zarah because it is one of the options that come up on the date.

You have more to pick from.

If people really want it then maybe as optional with Monica accepting it just because of her love to MC and She and the other girl not touching each other.
It is optional and we want them to touch.

Why the fuck would I want a threesome where the girls don't touch?

That would be utter shite. I want a proper threesome ending with them. You can have your solo ending but you can get fucked if you think you are taking away my fantasy ending just because you don't like it.

ArmoredCascade

Sep 27, 2018
I think I figured out who the mystery emailer is all signs point to Elene the way Bella is saying she is behaving as of late the way she avoided Jo's specific coffee shop before she wanted to make "amends" with MC I bet she sent out the email to Monica so that MC would fail the "Quest" maybe her being all nice to MC is part of the will as when she was upstairs getting ready she said for MC to wait outside instead even though she had told him many times he was welcome there and she's being way too obviously obsessed about the will and I'm starting to think the 3rd "Girl" MC dad was with was DogBoy's mother

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I have a question because I forgot. Bella, what relationship did she have with MC's father? was she on good terms with him? Nothing connected them? (They never slept together..?)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I have a question because I forgot. Bella, what relationship did she have with MC's father? was she on good terms with him? Nothing connected them? (They never slept together..?)
She hated him, everyone did apart from Elaine it seems.

Then again, with how he treated her I think it was more she was in love with the money. I know people like Elaine but he did treat her like shit and hardly ever paid any attention to her yet she stayed and i'm guessing it was financially motivated.

kopeah

Sep 29, 2020
U know what? This is the best game I've ever played. Always waiting for a new episodes since the first played. Thank u so much guys..

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes