Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
With how its going in my playthrough there is a chance the mc end up alone with the crazy bible humper.... as obviously will piss off everyone else for sleeping around :ROFLMAO:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Was wondering why those updates suddenly took so long, than I looked at his Patreon and saw how much money he's now making each month.
Your powers of deduction are Sherlockian, but fail to account for the several artists we have had come and go since December and that we have paused our patreon multiple times while working so as to be fair to our patreons. Something else I found out the other day. I've always known our main Dev Cheeky has had a nice job outside of this game, this is just a hobby, but in his taking more than a week of vacation off to finalize this update, he actually lost a bigger performance bonus than he would see from his portion of our monthly patreonage. So it's definitely not about the money for him.

happened to many games I follow on this side sadly. At least the content of 18 was solid this time. 17 was not only bad, but also way overhyped by him.
He made it look like half a year was needed because it was such a huge update with tons of content, but it really ended up being the shortest and with nearly no content.
Hope he sticks to releases like 18 now.
That was worth the wait for sure.
The Monica carnival was due to be released with EP17, so it was overhyped, but it was similar in size and content to EP18. There was also more planned for this EP, but life has a habit of getting in the way of side projects. We are not planning on further huge updates. We are trying to get back to smaller more manageable 4-6 week updates as we maintained for the majority of our previous updates.

Game doesn't run after 4 gb of download lmaoooo
A lot of people seem to be having trouble applying the patch here and from svs. Especially since the places to get it other than our patreon split the patch into 2 rar files. Our patreon has multiple links / versions (patch (single file), full, 18full/1-17 compressed, all compressed, mac etc... and haven't heard any patreon having issues with it as delivered there.

So I couldn't really tell, does the gallery show all possible scenes with a girl, or just the ones you have unlocked? does it show locked scenes if you missed them somehow? I haven't played the earlier chapters in a long time, but I always felt like I missed opportunities in this game sometimes.
The gallery is updated with all scenes for a girl, except the most recent update presently. We do have a report of a few of the animations from the EP17 gallery being on the fritz though (but working within the main game). Should be fixed in our bugfix to come.

So you need to restart the game and then play every girl separate? . The grind will be alot.

What made them focus in them being that much suspicious all of the sudden?. Could work to keep it a secret between atleast 2 or more. Which in theory you should be able to keep a releastionship going with monica and the fathers ex wife or what she is called. So you should atleast be bale to have two women relationship and so on.
You don't need to replay the whole game. With the quickstart (start any chapter) we have built in you can start any EP and set the relationships and major choices now and going forward. We know it would be a chore for some to replay after things start to get dicey with those playing around. Also as mentioned there will not be a harem, but there will be several multi-girl endings (MC with more than one girl, just not all of them).

Does anyone have all the seperate paths save for all the characters ? please give that...
Check out the start any chapter feature (quickstart).

Hi
Getting this error when I press on game's icon...

Full traceback:
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\bootstrap.py", line 316, in bootstrap
renpy.main.main()
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\main.py", line 565, in main
renpy.display.core.Interface()
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 1659, in __init__
renpy.audio.audio.init()
File "C:\Users\Noam\Downloads\D\MEGA DL\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\WhereTheHeartIs-Ep18-pc\renpy\audio\audio.py", line 860, in init
renpysound.init(renpy.config.sound_sample_rate, 2, bufsize, False, renpy.config.equal_mono)
File "renpysound.pyx", line 383, in renpy.audio.renpysound.init
File "renpysound.pyx", line 98, in renpy.audio.renpysound.check_error
Exception: DirectSoundCreate: No audio device found
I have had this one before, but it was related to renpy. I don't really recall how I fixed it though I'm afraid aside from making sure I had a detectable audio device.

Last edited:

badnboujee

Jun 6, 2017
Thank you much.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Both! I thought both were pretty good but I tend to prefer the second path when I play VNs that offer this type of choice. But for Theresa, I felt that the first path had excellent dialogue as well, so I liked it a bit more this update. Def think the second path will be better in the future just because of the MC's dialogue pointing to his desire to dominate her. Hope we're able to get her to call us "daddy" in bed instead of having her call us a pet.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I run in a error when i tell Lilly in the park she is my only love.
Hmm. Lilytruth is set in EP17 and pretains to
Did you happen to play a beta version of EP17 on that save? Pretty sure that variable was set in the full official version of EP17 (pre and post bugfix). In either event you could replay EP17 from the start to fix it, or quickstart EP18 with the settings you want. But please let me know if the problem persists after that.

acewinz When the gallery will be updated?
Likely when our bugfix comes out which is usually a week or so.

Reactions: Moffy
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes