Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I want to play from the beginning and I don't know how to play (what path). I wish I had all the girls, are there any consequences when you're with everyone?

If there are consequences, I guess I'm going for Monica. I love her. :)

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I want to play from the beginning and I don't know how to play (what path). I wish I had all the girls, are there any consequences when you're with everyone?

We have a chapter based quickstart if you find yourself somewhere you don't want to be. Play how you want. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

There is no harem but you can still fuck em all.

There will be consequences though so keep that in mind.

i got crc error when unpack the second part
You don't unpack the second part.

Just put them both in the same folder and unpack the first part, the second unpacks automatically, they link.

Reactions: Qmil679

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There is no harem but you can still fuck em all.

There will be consequences though so keep that in mind.

Just put them both in the same folder and unpack the first part, the second unpacks automatically, they link.
I know there will be consequences later in the game, last time I played there weren't any. But I don't know about these latest updates because I haven't played since EP.16, maybe something has changed. ;)

Reactions: faith2810

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
What do you guys think about Elaine and her sister? Are they sincere or are they hiding something?

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Nothing going to happen with Monica in this update or did I do something wrong?
I saw in the game files (images) out of curiosity to see the new Monica and saw a scene with Monica (anal) So you probably missed something.

Alexaj

Feb 2, 2019

i can't unpack the second.
I got the error. They at the same folder. first unpack normal, but the second got the error

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
I know there will be consequences later in the game, last time I played there weren't any. But I don't know about these latest updates because I haven't played since EP.16, maybe something has changed. ;)
Well, in Episode 17, the girls started behaving increasingly more jealous and exclusive, though at the same time some possible duos seemed to take shape. But it does look like banging them all is going to be a recipe for disaster. I did by now figure out my personal favourites, so I figure I'll just start again from scratch this episode and play towards those.
The problem is.. I want them all to be happy, but it'll be hard figuring out how to make them happy without me. It feels like each path strongly pushes you towards having that relation.

Reactions: Qmil679

808chef

Mar 28, 2019
Can someone send the save until 17 chapter. I formatted my pc and I know every moment of the game therefore dont want to play again) please if someone has send me.

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
i can't unpack the second.
I got the error. They at the same folder. first unpack normal, but the second got the error
You don't have to unpack the second file, just make sure the second file is in the same folder as the first, and the unzip program should automatically unzip both.

If you unzip the first file but didn't have the second file in the same folder, you should get an error.
If you unzip the second file, it doesn't matter if the first file is there or not, but you should get an error either way.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Well, in Episode 17, the girls started behaving increasingly more jealous and exclusive, though at the same time some possible duos seemed to take shape. But it does look like banging them all is going to be a recipe for disaster. I did by now figure out my personal favourites, so I figure I'll just start again from scratch this episode and play towards those.
The problem is.. I want them all to be happy, but it'll be hard figuring out how to make them happy without me. It feels like each path strongly pushes you towards having that relation.
I want them all happy too.
I will have to make this difficult decision myself because I do not know who to choose if it is necessary. Monica probably has the best chance with me because I love milfs and she is wonderful. But.. Katie and Jenna are great too. :confused: Maybe I'll just make a few saves for a given woman separately.

sergesan

Aug 3, 2018
actually one of the better VN´s but at the end it will be a shame that he can´t live with the 3 main girls(Monica and her daughters)! the whole flow of the story is that you have a super connection to the most girls but with choosing of only one ,you steal drive out of the story(my opinion),so no offense! it feels like you have to sacrifice your left arm to have the right arm...but that´s only me...i think i play this new update but stop to play after this ,because i don´t want to choose between one of the girls and it´s boring to play every single route with every girl all alone...it´s like watching the same movie 5 times in one go! i really couldn´t wait for the updates but now it´s like....meeehhhh ,i have the update but dont like where it goes, maybe next time i play further,maybe....good luck for the next projects

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
Did cheekygimp ever respond to the question whether there would be a harem path? If he did, I guess his answer was negative though..

Reactions: Grimtown
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes