Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I've been playing this game from the beginning and I'm at the moment when Jenna and MC are at Jolina's cafe (second time after picnic with Monica)
And I remembered what pissed me off about Jenna. She gets in trouble and talks to that doggo boy (Tommy? I forgot his name)
The MC tells her to be careful and she doesn't listen and does what she wants. It also pissed me off that she went to the movies with him afterwards, and she should avoid him.. :confused:

rodneyeatme

Jul 19, 2017
The best part of the update was surely Zarah's lecture, "No MC, I'm being totally serious with you here. If you hurt Monica, I'll stab you in the neck and have your corpse defiled by Covid infected pitbulls," just prior to churning MC's butter and telling him they should fuck in the morning.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
Someone else mentioned theirs wasn't working, but mine worked fine.

I'd pick an earlier save or an autosave and try that.
yea I found an older save, I had to replay the young daughter part again before v18 content started

Feb 6, 2018
Ok finished the update 2 days ago, now I finally came around to write some of my thoughts on the update itself.
First of all it's nice to see Monica get some action, I mean the episode was Monica-heavy for a reason lol (although I personally liked her footjob and Theresa's footjob later on).
I understand the feeling that one user had, who previously wrote something about the episode being too short, if you take out the Monica stuff (given you weren't interested to pursue a romantic relationship with her) the episode does indeed fall off as rather short, which btw is always the risky part in releasing a character-centered episode this close to the climax(remember, 25 episodes are the goal). It worked for introductions and middle parts, but we're slowly approaching the the selection part! The Zarah stuff and by that I mean her backstory was kinda random, since we see her from time to time (the fewest among any of the secondary cast iirc) as Monica's horny-devious sidekick and suddenly we get all feely with her... not that I'm complaining lol.
With the fortune teller and the situation with Katie and her girls we definitely DO get a lot of build-up for EP19... I just hope it isn't too Katie-focussed since between the finished products it always feels like long-lost friend you get to meet again and the more characters you meet, the merrier! :D
Animations and especially character models (looking at Katie and ESPECIALLY Zarah) improved quite a lot! Congrats!
So in summary, I had a great time, liked the technical improvements, was sad that we got only so and so many characters (the stuff with Katie was good teasing though lol) and hope to get to see them again and awaiting the plot to thicken more than Katie's buttcheeks. With that being said I hope we get EP19 as some sort of christmas gift lol joking aside take it easy folks and keep up the good work! :)

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
It was just recently introduced; it lets you build your own saves by choosing who you're "friendly" with and starting from any episode.
It's a great feature but it also has me scratching my head a bit because I had to switch the Debbie option from "Lesbian" to "4some" and now I'm wondering what I did wrong because I was sure that I had set up the 4some. :unsure:

In any case, just finished the update and first of all have to say that I'm loving the notable change in the quality of the renders. Hope that when this is all said and done that CheekyGimp will release a revamp with all renders upgraded to this amazing quality..

Secondly, the psychic lady has just made this whole "mystery woman" mystery deepen even further. "She's Dizzy by NAME but not by nature" does really sound like a riddle and at first I thought it might be that this person's name means "dizzy" or something to that effect, but now I'm thinking something else. Given the way the fortune teller speaks, like saying "da" instead of "the", I'm wondering if they were really saying "She's da Zee by NAME but not by nature", in other words, Zarah. I can't remember if Monica has ever called her "Zee" before, but it would certainly be a likely nickname for her and we also found out that she was involved with a man who was with someone else, so this could be the MC's Dad.

Anyway, hopefully this mystery will be resolved soon because it's dragging out quite a bit now with new suspects and red herrings getting thrown at us left, right, and centre. At least we have a nice 4some to look forward to, a possible 3some with Monica and Zarah, and, dare I hope, the possibility that there might be some kind of harem or multi-partner ending. The MC even put the idea of "sharing" in Monica's head, and she didn't seem all that dismissive of the idea either.

screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png screenshot0003.png screenshot0004.png

Obviously there's still a lot of difficulties with that idea, like getting the various girls to accept each other, but getting Monica to accept Zarah is a good first step, as will be the Katie/Lily/Debbie/MC 4some in getting Katie to accept others, and Jenna likes to watch the MC and has quite a voyeuristic side so she seems quite open. So at least with the 3 main ladies there's a way to make it work, and I feel that Zarah, Debbie, and Lily could be interested too. Elaine, Bella, and Jolina would be trickier, but it's OK if they're not part of it as it's those other 6 who I'm mostly interested in building a harem with (if possible, of course) ;).

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
It's a great feature but it also has me scratching my head a bit because I had to switch the Debbie option from "Lesbian" to "4some" and now I'm wondering what I did wrong because I was sure that I had set up the 4some. :unsure:

In any case, just finished the update and first of all have to say that I'm loving the notable change in the quality of the renders. Hope that when this is all said and done that CheekyGimp will release a revamp with all renders upgraded to this amazing quality..

Secondly, the psychic lady has just made this whole "mystery woman" mystery deepen even further. "She's Dizzy by NAME but not by nature" does really sound like a riddle and at first I thought it might be that this person's name means "dizzy" or something to that effect, but now I'm thinking something else. Given the way the fortune teller speaks, like saying "da" instead of "the", I'm wondering if they were really saying "She's da Zee by NAME but not by nature", in other words, Zarah. I can't remember if Monica has ever called her "Zee" before, but it would certainly be a likely nickname for her and we also found out that she was involved with a man who was with someone else, so this could be the MC's Dad.

Anyway, hopefully this mystery will be resolved soon because it's dragging out quite a bit now with new suspects and red herrings getting thrown at us left, right, and centre. At least we have a nice 4some to look forward to, a possible 3some with Monica and Zarah, and, dare I hope, the possibility that there might be some kind of harem or multi-partner ending. The MC even put the idea of "sharing" in Monica's head, and she didn't seem all that dismissive of the idea either.

View attachment 846583 View attachment 846585 View attachment 846586 View attachment 846587

Obviously there's still a lot of difficulties with that idea, like getting the various girls to accept each other, but getting Monica to accept Zarah is a good first step, as will be the Katie/Lily/Debbie/MC 4some in getting Katie to accept others, and Jenna likes to watch the MC and has quite a voyeuristic side so she seems quite open. So at least with the 3 main ladies there's a way to make it work, and I feel that Zarah, Debbie, and Lily could be interested too. Elaine, Bella, and Jolina would be trickier, but it's OK if they're not part of it as it's those other 6 who I'm mostly interested in building a harem with (if possible, of course) ;).
You said the BAD WORD!!!! :LOL::LOL::LOL:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
hmm, v17 saves incompatible with v18? or all my saves from v17 are just in wrong save "areas"?
yea I found an older save, I had to replay the young daughter part again before v18 content started
There was a single variable alteration between v17 and v17 full (bugfix) that seems to be causing that issue. The best way to fix being either starting from EP17 or quick starting EP18.

jamdan

Forum Fanatic
Sep 28, 2018
Speaking of groupings that make sense, Theresa needs to be paired with that crazy crystal-ball lady from the festival. They'd be best pals in the mental hospital.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes