Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
That would work.

They tell you guys not to stick your dicks in crazy but sticking it in 2 crazies might cancel it out.
no! the fortune teller would make a good pairing with the librarian... they probably even went to highschool together.as of Theresa, she has enough personalities to count her scene as an orgy. and twice the craziness.. so in that regard anyone going after Theresa has a harem.. checkmate.
The cast and crew of Ghostbusters 2016 are brought forward to 2020 having never seen the backlash to their shit show they make a sequel.
I could think of a worst happening.
I agree people shouldn't come to this thread asking about the incest mod, but yes, the furious denying of anything incest related in here is a little ridiculous, especially when the game was 100% intended to be an incest game in the early stages of production.
it was not intended as incest, and if it was the mod wouldn't make plotholes the size of a black hole

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
The Librarian is the gold digger.

Sick and tired of her dreary job and limp dick husband she has big plans for those millions coming in because no one suspects her.

After buying shares in Polyfilla and smoothing out her wrinkles to make her look 4 years younger then buying a blue wig to relive her 60th when she got her first blue rinse ... ahh the joys of youth ... then she'll look to buying a vehicle to travel with, something with some oomph to make her look like the sexy 3 legged snaggle toothed Cougar she is.

Probably a mobility scooter, they are all the rage with the younguns at the bingo hall.

Now it's time to find herself a young, hot, sexy stud.

After trawling all the hot spots the younger and sexier hang out, namely local working mens clubs, she'll have her sights on Phil. He's a 61 years young ex Chippendale ..... voice actor for the cartoon not the famous strippers .... he'll (very gentle so he doesn't throw a hip out) whisk her off her feet then 2 man that mobility scooter off into the sunset ..... or until the battery dies, whichever comes first.

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
The Librarian is the gold digger.

Sick and tired of her dreary job and limp dick husband she has big plans for those millions coming in because no one suspects her.

After buying shares in Polyfilla and smoothing out her wrinkles to make her look 4 years younger then buying a blue wig to relive her 60th when she got her first blue rinse ... ahh the joys of youth ... then she'll look to buying a vehicle to travel with, something with some oomph to make her look like the sexy 3 legged snaggle toothed Cougar she is.

Probably a mobility scooter, they are all the rage with the younguns at the bingo hall.

Now it's time to find herself a young, hot, sexy stud.
me likey!
Phil. He's a 61 years young ex Chippendale
no NTR !

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I think this is what you are looking for.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Debunk away, good luck. (y)
Somehow, when I was playing and seeing that scene, I wasn't looking well and missed Bella here. :ROFLMAO: Interesting. I don't trust Bella, and this image only makes me realize that I am probably doing good not to trust her. I don't trust Jolina either.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Somehow, when I was playing and seeing that scene, I wasn't looking well and missed Bella here. :ROFLMAO: Interesting. I don't trust Bella, and this image only makes me realize that I am probably doing good not to trust her. I don't trust Jolina either.
Probably a good idea to keep your head on a swivel with most characters, at least until we get more info in coming episodes. :)

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Probably a good idea to keep your head on a swivel with most characters, at least until we get more info in coming episodes. :)
So far there are 6 planned episodes left so it won't be much longer.

Then we have to stock up on popcorn for a few reasons.

1. Those that still haven't paid any attention to the fact it isn't a harem game crying when it all goes to shit.

2. Those who just found out their love interest is indeed a gold digger and is either trying to screw them out of millions or screwing them for their millions.

3. Those who's love interest is the third party emailer and was working against them all along.

4. Lily fans when they realise she wants me and only me so fuck you all.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
I only trust Monica, Katie, Jenna, Debbie/Lily. I don't trust the rest of the women, because each one is hiding something. Until everything is revealed, I does not want become attached to the rest of the women. Elaine is beautiful, Bella and Jolina too.. but I don't want to get attached to them if I can get hurt after the MC discovers the truth. :)

Not true, because she wants me! :devilish:

Raptus Puellae

Mar 23, 2020
there's another thing no one sees.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Already locked and loaded, waiting patiently.
1. Those that still haven't paid any attention to the fact it isn't a harem game crying when it all goes to shit
I was never on the harem train, so I'm also eager to see the salt flow. ;)
2. Those who just found out their love interest is indeed a gold digger and is either trying to screw them out of millions or screwing them for their millions.
I'm only running two main saves at the mo, Solo Katie - Fuck the money (But fingers tightly crossed that Elaine has at least a shed of humanity left and she's on the level and will help get MC a portion of the money .... (Wishful thinking, I know) And man-whore to see the shit hit the fan and just how bad it will be for our boy.
3. Those who's love interest is the third party emailer and was working against them all along.
With solo Katie I don't think MC will have to worry about that but it will likely mean no inheritance but you know, I think I'm fine with that, fuck that old crusty nut-job fucker of a Father.
:ROFLMAO: Enjoy, Lily is awesome (Hope she has nothing to do with anything, wouldn't want her to break your heart now.....)

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I only trust Monica, Katie, Jenna, Debbie/Lily. I don't trust the rest of the women, because each one is hiding something. Until everything is revealed, I does not want become attached to the rest of the women. Elaine is beautiful, Bella and Jolina too.. but I don't want to get attached to them if I can get hurt after the MC discovers the truth. :)
There's definitely something Monica hasn't told the MC, don't know what yet, likely something with/about the Father. Does it tie in with Zarah, maybe? I don't have my Katie blinders on but of the three main, I don't see her in on anything against MC. Jenna ... Honestly not sure, nothing malicious against him anyway. Debbie and Lily are awesome, I'm on the solo Katie path trying to get them together so I doubt ultimately they're working against MC but ???

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
There's definitely something Monica hasn't told the MC, don't know what yet, likely something with/about the Father. Does it tie in with Zarah, maybe? I don't have my Katie blinders on but of the three main, I don't see her in on anything against MC. Jenna ... Honestly not sure, nothing malicious against him anyway. Debbie and Lily are awesome, I'm on the solo Katie path trying to get them together so I doubt ultimately they're working against MC but ???
Maybe what Monica is hiding won't be so terrible. I don't want to be disappointed with her, she is my favorite character, the second favorite is Katie.

Eh.. we can expect anything in this game.

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Yeah I don't necessarily think it will be terrible but I get a feeling there's something. Best not to get too attached though, just to be safe ... ;)
Damn. Everyone is hiding something.. probably best to leave this game for a while and come back when it's complete. Or when the secrets are revealed. :LOL:

Because now, we all have to do, is wait for your favorite woman whether she is hiding something from the MC or not.

Last edited:

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
I think that pic of Bella is in Jolines kitchen aswell (from when the MC and Jenna where spying on Jo)
I actually just noticed something I've missed far too many times. I always assumed these were Bella at Jolina's place, maybe because Jenna said we were connected to Jo .... but unless they have the exact same layout (Possible with art assets) It looks more like Jolina is at Bella's place - That little bit of wallpaper on the left, hmm .... The little photo on display in the Jenna pic on the bench looks like Bella and Jolina but it's way too small and gets too distorted to zoom in so you can't really see anything.[/SPOILER]
Too much ??? :ROFLMAO: (y)

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
So far there are 6 planned episodes left so it won't be much longer.

1. Those that still haven't paid any attention to the fact it isn't a harem game crying when it all goes to shit.

1. Nope...have a run just to see the shit hit the fan lol
2. I don't mind being screwed and sharing money...
3. Would be sad :(
4. Poor poor Lilly....she gonna be passed around like a rag doll :(

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes