Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
MC's father says at the end (image) that Elaine could kill him if she found out about the other woman (even if he was broken). It seems to me after he expresses that, in my opinion it may be Bella (Elaine's sister). Who wouldn't be so pissed if they found out something like that?
I know Elaine would be pissed if it were a different woman too, but the pissed off would definitely be even greater if Bella were the second gold digger. And here I am not surprised that father says that Elaine would kill him even if he were broken.
Who wouldn't?

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

I don't know, it's just my theory. I don't know if everyone understood correctly, it sounded better in my head. :LOL:

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
I was never on the harem train, so I'm also eager to see the salt flow. ;)
I don't frequent this thread as much as others, so if it has been confirmed by a dev that there will indeed be no harem or multi-partner ending of any kind, please let me know.

That being said, I would find it to be something of a mistake to seemingly include hints and possible setups to such a thing and not deliver on it. As with most things, it's not impossible to do it and make it work provided that it's written in the right way, and it does appear that there are ways to do this with the vast majority of the women in this game.
This game feels like it's more than capable of providing a harem or multi-partner ending, so long as it doesn't rip our heart out like Acting Lessons. Not every game has to have a harem, and some games make it very clear that this is not something that is going to happen because of how the character dynamics and relationships are set up, like Being A DIK, A Mother's Love, Fetish Locator, Big City's Pleasures, etc, but this game is very capable of having such an ending and provides, whether by accident or design, plenty of hints that the door can be opened and, in my opinion, it should be open for those who want to walk through it.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I don't frequent this thread as much as others, so if it has been confirmed by a dev that there will indeed be no harem or multi-partner ending of any kind, please let me know.
acewinz is the writer for the game and has said there won't be a harem ending he confirmed it a few posts back but I will quote him for you.
Also as mentioned there will not be a harem, but there will be several multi-girl endings (MC with more than one girl, just not all of them).

Last edited:
Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Devs have confirmed no harem however no one has said no multi partner groups won't happen.

There will not be a full harem nor will there be any groups that don't make sense to the story or the characters.

Reactions: acewinz

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Devs have confirmed no harem however no one has said no multi partner groups won't happen.

There will not be a full harem nor will there be any groups that don't make sense to the story or the characters.
Well, this is the thing, I'd be fine for separate multi-partner groups and perhaps saying "harem" isn't the right thing.

Normally when I say "harem", I'm just meaning that the MC gets to have multiple women and not necessarily that all those women would be involved with each other and participate in big orgies with the MC. In the context of this game, going with a more Mormon approach would be fine by me, where the MC has relationships with multiple women and they know about it, but they are separate from one another, i.e. the MC can have a relationship with Jenna (maybe Joline in there too), a relationship with Monica and Zarah, and a relationship with Katie, Debbie and Lily, but none of these separate groups interact with each other.

This, to me, is more what I'm thinking about and whilst it might still seem harem-ish, it's more of a multi-partner arrangement, like Mormons having multiple yet separate spouses.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I actually just noticed something I've missed far too many times. I always assumed these were Bella at Jolina's place, maybe because Jenna said we were connected to Jo .... but unless they have the exact same layout (Possible with art assets) It looks more like Jolina is at Bella's place - That little bit of wallpaper on the left, hmm .... The little photo on display in the Jenna pic on the bench looks like Bella and Jolina but it's way too small and gets too distorted to zoom in so you can't really see anything.[/SPOILER]
Too much ??? :ROFLMAO: (y)
Yep, that is the exact same kitchen, same fridge, same oven, same countertop, same colors....I must be blind, with all the playthroughs I've done I can't believe I missed that....

Unless the Devs have been lazy in using the kitchenmodel :), Jolina has absolutely been there...

Would love to hear a response from Ace ;)

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
In the context of this game, going with a more Mormon approach would be fine by me, where the MC has relationships with multiple women and they know about it, but they are separate from one another
the problem is that they won't be happy if they know about it Katie made it clear she doesn't want to share but you can be convinced to do so with her best friends so that's one group. Jenna and Jolina is another possibility though Jolina seems to want a more serious relationship so it's not 100% certain.

Monica and Zarah is another group that's possible but Monica made it clear that you have to stay away from her daughters so she wouldn't be happy with sharing you with them so that's out though in this update she's fine with you dating Katie as long if you aren't romancing Monica at the same time.

Bella made it clear she wants you to her self so her sharing is out, Elaine also is pretty old fashioned and wants a monogamous relationship so she also won't share either. So to sum up just like acewinz said certain groups are possible but nothing more than those groups are possible.

Reactions: freedom.call

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Monica made it clear that you have to stay away from her daughters so she wouldn't be happy with sharing you with them so that's out though in this update she's fine with you dating Katie as long if you aren't romancing Monica at the same time.
Actually, have you or anyone else for that matter tested what happens if you're knocking boots with both of them? Does Monica still know? I would think there would be some fireworks there. I'll have to test it at some point I'm just a little busy at the mo. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
MC - 'Monica, can I ask your advice?'
Monica - 'Sure.'
MC - 'You know I'm dating Katie...I'm also dating Jenna, Elaine, Bella, Lily, Debbie, Angel, Wanda and a few you don't know. Thoughts?'
''Monica: Wait, I'll call your grandma, maybe we'll add her to the harem? And then we will buy a bigger house and we will all live happily!''

• Haha
Reactions: freedom.call

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Actually, have you or anyone else for that matter tested what happens if you're knocking boots with both of them? Does Monica still know? I would think there would be some fireworks there. I'll have to test it at some point I'm just a little busy at the mo. ;)
I can't confirm since I can't bring myself to cheat on any character so someone else is going to need to confirm it.

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
''Monica: Wait, I'll call your grandma, maybe we'll add her to the harem? And then we will buy a bigger house and we will all live happily!''
Oh no, no, no, no ..... no more grannies please! I'm seeing them popping up all over the place in games. I don't mind me a nice mature, hot milf .... but come on ....
Don't tell me this gets your juices flowing .... I know hers weren't .... I mean, I didn't "Know" ..... but you know .... :sick:

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
Oh no, no, no, no ..... no more grannies please! I'm seeing them popping up all over the place in games. I don't mind me a nice mature, hot milf .... but come on ....
Don't tell me this gets your juices flowing .... I know hers weren't .... I mean, I didn't "Know" ..... but you know .... :sick:
Noo, take it easy. One Elaine is enough for me (from MNF) and what she did. :ROFLMAO:

It is a pity that it is impossible to go back in time to the moment when I have not yet checked the spoiler you gave. :LOL:
My eyes are bleeding.

freedom.call

Donor
Mar 8, 2018
I'm not the one constantly posting pictures of her. :sneaky:

• Haha
Reactions: Cigar-Ferras
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes