Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
the problem is that they won't be happy if they know about it Katie made it clear she doesn't want to share but you can be convinced to do so with her best friends so that's one group. Jenna and Jolina is another possibility though Jolina seems to want a more serious relationship so it's not 100% certain.

Monica and Zarah is another group that's possible but Monica made it clear that you have to stay away from her daughters so she wouldn't be happy with sharing you with them so that's out though in this update she's fine with you dating Katie as long if you aren't romancing Monica at the same time.

Bella made it clear she wants you to her self so her sharing is out, Elaine also is pretty old fashioned and wants a monogamous relationship so she also won't share either. So to sum up just like acewinz said certain groups are possible but nothing more than those groups are possible.
In the initial stages it certainly was clear that they wouldn't be happy about it, but things have changed. As someone who is playing the "man-whore" route, I think it seems quite possible that most of the women could come around to the idea of him being with others because, as I detailed in my earlier post, there are plenty of hints and set ups that many of them can have their minds opened to that possibility.

There's also the fact that, given the chance, the MC could convince them with a rousing, heartfelt speech and as I was playing this latest update I even imagined how such a thing could go down, even thought about what he could say, and I believe it can work. There might be some casualties and he doesn't necessarily have to have all of them, but there's enough characters that could at least come around to accept sharing the MC with other women in separate relationships.

Actually, have you or anyone else for that matter tested what happens if you're knocking boots with both of them? Does Monica still know? I would think there would be some fireworks there. I'll have to test it at some point I'm just a little busy at the mo. ;)
Since I've been fucking pretty much every character in this game, I can tell you that Monica doesn't know about the MC and Katie if you're doing both of them.

Reactions: DorcasAurelia

Qmil679

Q / Motherlover
Donor
Mar 13, 2019
In the initial stages it certainly was clear that they wouldn't be happy about it, but things have changed. As someone who is playing the "man-whore" route, I think it seems quite possible that most of the women could come around to the idea of him being with others because, as I detailed in my earlier post, there are plenty of hints and set ups that many of them can have their minds opened to that possibility.

There's also the fact that, given the chance, the MC could convince them with a rousing, heartfelt speech and as I was playing this latest update I even imagined how such a thing could go down, even thought about what he could say, and I believe it can work. There might be some casualties and he doesn't necessarily have to have all of them, but there's enough characters that could at least come around to accept sharing the MC with other women in separate relationships.

Since I've been fucking pretty much every character in this game, I can tell you that Monica doesn't know about the MC and Katie if you're doing both of them.
But certainly for a short time. Someday it has to come out that the MC is fucking others behind her back.
I'm not only talking about Monica. But also for other women. It depends who is with whom. ;)
Just wait for this moment.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
But certainly for a short time. Someday it has to come out that the MC is fucking others behind her back.

Just wait for this moment.
Yes, and if handled properly I believe the MC can come out of it well and be able to still have many of these women. It can be done and done in a way that works, I just hope that it will.

Reactions: Qmil679

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
As per the tag rules this is considered a "Harem" game.

Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

MC is having consensual sex with many women simultaneously and at least 3 are considered love interest. (Yes there are more but using the 3 in one family here.)

Harem does not mean it will end with a harem but for now this is considered a "Harem" game tag added.

As for the incest problem it is very easy to fix.

Monica was screwing MC's dad while he was married to MC's mom getting Monica pregnant 2 times.
Monica so called husband was never known by MC or his mom. (I don't really remember this but it seems to me that way.)
This can be added near the end of the story.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I think it seems quite possible that most of the women could come around to the idea of him being with others because, as I detailed in my earlier post, there are plenty of hints and set ups that many of them can have their minds opened to that possibility.
acewinz the writer of the game has confirmed that the only multi pairings possible will be certain groups and that's it. I don't understand why you can't see this but it's fine all we need to do is wait and see how the game develops.

Reactions: acewinz

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
Ah, thank you. I was beginning to play but since I haven't been fully through the Monica path it was very weird jumping into 18 romancing her. But if there be no fireworks I don't need continue at the mo, cheers. (y)

HSHS1111

Feb 8, 2019
The whole double meaning regarding the sisters and the blonde during the fortune reading is an interesting point I didn't consider. Although is Debbie even naturally blonde? She looks bleached/colored to me.

But I wouldn't put too much stock into what was said there. Only the bit about Dizzy in name... and the snake coiling around the money is surely about the inheritance. The rest felt more like general bits about what is going on in MCs life. And even the snake can only refer to the dad and not the gold digger.

Did anyone try the reading on a run where most people are cut out and/or minimal on stats? Namely any of Katie, Jenna, Debbie, Elaine, Bella and Jolina. You can't cut out everyone completely for story reasons. But it would be interesting if that changes the reading. It should at least cut down some of the possibilities.

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
acewinz the writer of the game has confirmed that the only multi pairings possible will be certain groups and that's it. I don't understand why you can't see this but it's fine all we need to do is wait and see how the game develops.
And that doesn't preclude the possibility that he can have a few multi-partner groups. A proper "harem", at least as I would see it, would mean that all women are essentially part of a big orgy relationship with the MC at the centre, but him having a relationship with Jenna that is entirely separate from his relationship with Monica and Zarah, and that are both separate from his relationship with Katie, Debbie, and Lily, does not a "proper harem" make and it doesn't seem like this kind of thing has been ruled out. This is something that can, and in my opinion should, be an option.

As per the tag rules this is considered a "Harem" game.

Harem [1 person being courted by at least 3 others, all engaging in consensual sex simultaneously.]

MC is having consensual sex with many women simultaneously and at least 3 are considered love interest. (Yes there are more but using the 3 in one family here.)

Harem does not mean it will end with a harem but for now this is considered a "Harem" game tag added.
Actually added the harem tag. Nice. (y)

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
Ah, thank you. I was beginning to play but since I haven't been fully through the Monica path it was very weird jumping into 18 romancing her. But if there be no fireworks I don't need continue at the mo, cheers. (y)
There is a hidden "suspicious" stat and both Monica and Katie are the highest in my game so far.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

dkatryl

May 26, 2018
I'm just waiting til the66 drops his android port since my saves are on his port.
Hah, same boat here.

I have nothing against the various other android porters, i appreciate all that do the work. But having to copy/paste folders within android on my phone after you find the other install locations, it's a hassle, and i'd usually just wait.

Normally the66 is on the ball with port updates, i even left a post in the request thread. Hopefully soon!

[Edit] NVM, i see it has already been updated! Lol. Thanks everyone involved!

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
The whole double meaning regarding the sisters and the blonde during the fortune reading is an interesting point I didn't consider. Although is Debbie even naturally blonde? She looks bleached/colored to me.
I did check, but she was "smoothly" missing the drapes ....
Did anyone try the reading on a run where most people are cut out and/or minimal on stats? Namely any of Katie, Jenna, Debbie, Elaine, Bella and Jolina. You can't cut out everyone completely for story reasons. But it would be interesting if that changes the reading. It should at least cut down some of the possibilities.
I haven't tried this yet, this was something I was going to try once all episodes were available. ;)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

Cigar-Ferras

Jan 22, 2019
There is a hidden "suspicious" stat and both Monica and Katie are the highest in my game so far.
One thing that I found odd this episode though was, should you be on the Katie path and Monica knows, you would think that that would be a pretty big talking point for MC and Katie ... You spend time with her later in the day yet nothing is mentioned about it - A little weird given it was something Katie was worried about. Any incite to share, anyone? :)

Reactions: Silver-Argus

a1fox3

Loving Family Member's
Donor
Respected User
Aug 8, 2017
One thing that I found odd this episode though was, should you be on the Katie path and Monica knows, you would think that that would be a pretty big talking point for MC and Katie ... You spend time with her later in the day yet nothing is mentioned about it - A little weird given it was something Katie was worried about. Any incite to share, anyone? :)
In my game no one knows yet, there is just suspicion so far.

Reactions: Cigar-Ferras

Dripping

Feb 16, 2019
So, did anyone figure out yet how Bella knew where MC was staying? He certainly didn't tell Elaine, I just checked the conversation they had on the phone again, and he didn't reply to her email before that.

Reactions: Qmil679 and Jimbog

Holy Bacchus

Conversation Conqueror
Dec 13, 2018
Probably a sign she doesn't care as much as it seemed at first which could be an indication that they're more willing to accept certain things than first thought and could be a possible sign towards a multi-partner ending where you can be with Katie and Monica in separate relationships and they know about it and are fine with it. ;)

So, harem is back on?
It meets the requirements for the tag according to a1fox3, so yes. :giggle:

EDIT: It seems the tag is gone again. I guess a mod didn't like it. :unsure:

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes