U

User_551620

I can't make Monica to stay, anyone know how to cheat lust?
I suggest to read any walkthrough of this game (search function or just look at pg1 of the op).
it helps you find some points you probably lost on your path.

hisstoryman

Jul 1, 2018
What she may, and I mean may lack in looks she makes up with ahem motivations.
Personally, I think she's hot with a healthy altitude toward sex. She likes it and ain't afraid to say it or have it.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

ThunderRob

Devoted Member
May 10, 2018
Zarah has the wildest booty..but i like Katies..its got a bit of bubble to it but in a fit way ..although Monica is the Alpha-Milf of alllll adult games ever..lol...i still like Katie overall the most

TripleZ

Jun 23, 2017
Jenna picking my interest more and more each time, still not yet a godess like Katie, but you go get that tan girl :FeelsGoodMan:. Also Angel seems nice, can't wait for more of her at some point.

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
Would be fun to get Wanda on a leash for some threesome action with one of the other girls. I know Monica would be among the least likely candidates but just imagine the leather corset, her wonderful booblage squeezing out the top...i can get way more descriptive of the scene lol

Reactions: hisstoryman

Shagrynn

Apr 3, 2018
As i understand it, the decision was made before the game started being made that it wasn't going to be a wincest game, tho the original seed idea was, further consideration developped into a new seed resulting in this story. Far too much of the game would need to be completely rewritten to make it into straight rather than pseudo-incest. Hope i used pseudo correctly there.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes