jaydem

Sep 8, 2017
Based on nothing at all i'm 100% sure she is the :mad:BITCH:mad: who kicked MC out of his fathers house.
I apologize, as I have just downloaded this latest version and haven't play just yet. I've read your post and I'm assuming you mean the coffee house lady.
If it is, then I think he would have said something already to that fact, while he was with Jenna there.

Also I'm really hoping, against hope that @CheekyGimp really pulls a good one over on the bitch that kicks you out.
For example: when the Will is read, that the father actually leaves everything......money, assets, house, and all personal items to the MC.
After knowing how the father was before the divorce and how he was after, do you honestly believe he would leave anything to the Gold digger? He knows she is, and is probably why he stayed with her, the promise of shit for pussy.
Honestly speaking, he left nothing for the woman he actually loved (at least at one time), and even went as far as to hire the best lawyers to prevent her from getting anything from him for so long.....and that's the woman that he loved enough to have a child with.
Do you really believe, after that, that he'll leave the gold digger shit?
It would be ironic, that his only heir receives everything, and the gold digger realizes, after the reading of the Will, that she actually chased after the wrong one.

Only now she'll either be to late, and we can get our revenge on her, or set it up where you get the pussy from her, making her move out of the house because you sold it the day of the Will reading. She'll have to move closer to reap anything from you. Then you can have a constant supply of pussy several times a day, before you either decide to cut the bitch loose or keep her for stress relief until you get tired of her.

Just a thought...…..…………….Peace!!

Yonamous

Dec 17, 2017
Now I know how all the girls Harvey Weinstein harassed must feel. I get that feeling that I want to puke everytime Zarah continues to to hit on the MC.

Reactions: CheekyGimp

grapedog

Feb 24, 2018
the compressed version isn't working for me, like the base directory is missing files. most renpy games have two or 3 files in the base directory, this compressed version only has that .exe, and nothing else.

tuskedkibbles

Mar 27, 2018
I have absolutely zero interest in Monica or Jenna so this update was super funny (legit, not sarcasm). I load up the save, Jenna tells me about the cameras, I tell her to keep her pants on when she brings up the underwear stuff and I go to the restaurant with Monica. "Oh well, no openings, too bad." Go home, end of version, lol.

Massive update with like 3 scenes and hundreds of renders and it took me all of 3 minutes lol. That said, I would like to thank the all powerful cheeky for letting me skip that stuff. I never thought I'd be happy to get through one of your updates so fast, I had an audible "ugh" moment when I remembered the dinner date was after the Jenna stuff. Being able to skip it was a surprise to be sure, but a welcome one.

Papy.ion6984

Engaged Member
May 16, 2017
EDIT: updated for Episode 6X

Hey guys,

I made a simple little mod to play this game more easily without needing a walk-through. I added + and - signs after every choice to indicate where it will lead directly or eventually as in some cases the point is only gained after going through multiple choices. I also fixed the error at the end of Chapter 6. By following the pluses you should have maximum lust and be one friendship point short with the 4 main girls

Legend:
+ - one point will be added/subtracted
++ -- multiple points to gain/lose
-M+L -Z+L a friendship point will be lost but a lust point will be gained
---- game over

instructions: extract in the game folder and overwrite existing files.

@Kasey can you add a link to OP?
I had an error with the last mod version :
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: summersun

jsbb9999

Modder
Sep 7, 2017
Some people are asking for walkthroughs so here they are.
  • For Episode 1-4 we have Offical Walkthrough released by @CheekyGimp
  • For Episode 5 we have a Fanmade Walkthrough (Thanks to generous user @Glardius )
  • For Episode 6 we have a Fanmade Walkthrough (Thanks to generous user @Glardius )
This is the continuation walkthrough (self made/non-official) for ep6 EX

yoyomistro

Engaged Member
Jan 15, 2017
So do you have to start over or from an earlier point to see the extra scenes if the last version you played was .7a?

Renetta

Jan 30, 2018
This is the continuation walkthrough (self made/non-official) for ep6 EX

Thank you so much for taking the time and making it for the community :firstimekiss:
I have added it to the OP walkthrough post and gave you the deserved credit :)

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes