Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I can't take it anymore.

Sheer height of laziness, there's even 2 others mentioning it on the same page.

Nothing anyone can do to help you, you're using third party mods and that's where the problem is. Devs here can do nothing for you, go to the mod page.

There must be at least 30 pages on this now, moderators really do need to add a search function.

Oh....

Wait......

AceOfNiagara

May 1, 2020
I can't take it anymore.

Sheer height of laziness, there's even 2 others mentioning it on the same page.

Nothing anyone can do to help you, you're using third party mods and that's where the problem is. Devs here can do nothing for you, go to the mod page.

There must be at least 30 pages on this now, moderators really do need to add a search function.

Oh....

Wait......
Yep, I see it up there too.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I ran into a missing variable bug.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

But then I got a sudden premonition, a cold chill as though I were about to ask for a harem ending. So I figured I better check first to see if this has happened before. And what do you know, it has.

I just finished playing through the entire game to get a Lily-only save ready for Episode 19. I definitely played Ep 17 from the start and I'm pretty sure it was not a beta version (it's the Version Ep18 from the OP on this thread). I don't have any other mods installed.

I did not tell Lily about Debbie in my playthrough (though the conversation was truncated since I was competing with Debbie and didn't agree to help her). So the game must not be setting that variable correctly in at least one path.

I'm sure you guys have your hands full with the new release, but I can poke around with the save if you need more info when you do have time. I can ignore the error for now and it seems to work after that.
Yes, that looks like a bug arising from a variable typo to me:

Sort of, the variable LilyTruth is declared in script.rpy and set in Episode17.rpy

But there's an if statement at line 6551 in Episode18.rpy which is testing Lilytruth
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Python/Ren'Py variables being case sensitive, this throws an error because Lilytruth <> LilyTruth

Obviously not many have pursued this path or the error would be exposed more often?
As usual Meushi is right. Should be LilyTruth, although in our current build that error is fixed, but not sure when it was fixed. Good news for ename144 is that his LilyTruth should be defined properly at = 0 and that error simply means he isn't getting the dialog/path that he doesn't want and is safe ignoring past it and for those who are testing those waters it is fixed in the current version soon to come out.

Reactions: ename144 and Meushi

Hellkinglucifer

Apr 29, 2020
The man lied to lily about debbie, such a despicable thing to do you deserve that bug infact you deserve all your saves past/present/future to become corrupted :devilish: :devilish: :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
what's even more annoying is talking about another game by another developer in a thread about a different game..................
What's really annoying is when someone tries to be passive aggressive about something that stopped happening 3 pages ago and one of the devs was also talking about.

See now what you've done is brought the conversation back round to that doing exactly what you were just attempting to stop others from doing which they had already stopped several hours ago.

Sooo........ fail.

Feb 27, 2018
Oh, I see it now, so it's a mod problem?
My God, thanks for the warning and sorry for my lack of experience, I still don't know where is this search function that you talk about and for understanding nothing that was on my screen I assumed that the problem discussed before me had nothing to do with it.
Again, I'm sorry.

Reactions: acewinz and Meushi

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I still don't know where is this search function that you talk about
There's a search box at the top right of the page which lets you search the thread. Entering bits of your error message there will often turn up the answer.

The bigger issue is what you were asking about had already been answered on the same page you posted in so you should have seen it before posting?

Always a good idea to look at the last few pages to see if what you're talking about has already been covered.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Yea, that post wasn't perfectly baited for me at all. ;)

Wait, why am I being put in a camp :(

I'm only trying to be helpful.

Oh, I see it now, so it's a mod problem?
My God, thanks for the warning and sorry for my lack of experience, I still don't know where is this search function that you talk about and for understanding nothing that was on my screen I assumed that the problem discussed before me had nothing to do with it.
Again, I'm sorry.
It wasn't personal, it could have been anyone that posted what you did.

It was just the long line of people that had already posted the same problem and it happens in every single thread. Someone has an issue and instead of searching they ask again and it broke me...... i'm a broken girl.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020

It was just the long line of people that had already posted the same problem and it happens in every single thread. Someone has an issue and instead of searching they ask again and it broke me...... i'm a broken girl.
Don't worry Ava, we are here to pick up the pieces! :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I used to have the mod installed until some nice (eh) people on this here board told me to try without it and I have not regretted it, the game is much better as it's supposed to be!!

Still need a harem though.....

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Don't worry Ava, we are here to pick up the pieces! :)

I've said it before and I'll say it again. I used to have the mod installed until some nice (eh) people on this here board told me to try without it and I have not regretted it, the game is much better as it's supposed to be!!

Still need a harem though.....
Are you trying to bait Ava? :ROFLMAO:

To quote...er...paraphrase: "This game won't have and doesn't need a harem."

Anyway for me a harem would ruin the point of having to make decisions. So few games that have that bit of game play and it is so appealing. I like making decisions that matter, if I had my way the story would change based on those decisions, instead in this game the narrative is the same only the girls are different. Otherwise I like having to choose one love interest...

The Wicked One

Jul 8, 2017

We should just create a universal F95 template for the forums.

"Insert game here" does not contain_____
It also does not contain ______, ______, and, for the love of god, no _____, ya sick fuck.
F95, the community, and the developers are not responsible for the game you paid no money for crashing on you because you decided to use 3rd party mods to fulfill _______ fetish.

MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
We should just create a universal F95 template for the forums.

"Insert game here" does not contain_____
It also does not contain ______, ______, and, for the love of god, no _____, ya sick fuck.
F95, the community, and the developers are not responsible for the game you paid no money for crashing on you because you decided to use 3rd party mods to fulfill _______ fetish.
Maybe omit the "ya sick fuck" since that could be considered kink shaming. Otherwise yeah... need a template.

Reactions: cakeny

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Are you trying to bait Ava? :ROFLMAO:

To quote...er...paraphrase: "This game won't have and doesn't need a harem."

Anyway for me a harem would ruin the point of having to make decisions. So few games that have that bit of game play and it is so appealing. I like making decisions that matter, if I had my way the story would change based on those decisions, instead in this game the narrative is the same only the girls are different. Otherwise I like having to choose one love interest...
Sir I would never!!!

I agree though, a harem in this game would simply not work, period!

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes