MrFriendly

Officially Dead Inside
Donor
Feb 23, 2020
Sir I would never!!!

I agree though, a harem in this game would simply not work, period!
:ROFLMAO:

Yeah, Ava beat me into submission on that one. When I first wandered into this thread, an unaware and naïve pervert with so much innocence to lose, I made the cardinal sin of awaking the pint-size redheaded Goddess of Blistering Condemnation by stating unequivocally that the game needed a harem ending. I am happy to report that I've mostly recovered from the well deserved lashing I received for being so dumb and have realized the error of my ways.

Amen to that. One of my guilty pleasures for sure
Even from the inside it is a truly amazing thing to behold...

The best is when they try to fight back at Ava. It's like a poodle going up against a polar bear. That's when I go get some snackies, and just watch Ava rip em to shreds.
So true.... She's like a wookie pulling arms off... A stunted red haired wookie...

Last edited:

RR6612

Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, Ava beat me into submission on that one. When I first wandered into this thread, an unaware and naïve pervert with so much innocence to lose, I made the cardinal sin of awaking the pint-size redheaded Goddess of Blistering Condemnation by stating unequivocally that the game needed a harem ending. I am happy to report that I've mostly recovered from the well deserved lashing I received for being so dumb and have realized the error of my ways.
giphy 2.gif

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
:ROFLMAO:The same thing happened to me a few times in my college days as well. There is a reason I don't really drink anymore and avoid clubs like a plague.
Used to hear stories from some of my male friends about girls they met when out on the beer that looked completely different sober .... other words they pulled fugly (fuck ugly for those not used to slang) but were too drunk to care.

See, I laughed at them, safe in the knowledge that it could never happen to me due to a smaller girl pool to pull from so easier to find the pretty ones.

What I failed to realise in my youth is a lot of lesbians are butch swamp beasts.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Used to hear stories from some of my male friends about girls they met when out on the beer that looked completely different sober .... other words they pulled fugly (fuck ugly for those not used to slang) but were too drunk to care.

See, I laughed at them, safe in the knowledge that it could never happen to me due to a smaller girl pool to pull from so easier to find the pretty ones.
:ROFLMAO:Alcohol and nightclub lighting don't help when trying to tell if a girl is bangable but well "every hole is a goal" when your pissed. The worst part though is trying to go down on a girl when she has been dancing for hours and your both to drunk to go for a shower first:sick:.

What I failed to realise in my youth is a lot of lesbians are butch swamp beasts.
I heard that same problem with some of the women I used to work with they all want a beautiful, feminine girl but it's like trying to find a unicorn in a sea of obese swamp beasts that hate men.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
that hate men.
I got dumped by the girl I was dating before my soon to be wife.

She went on a 20 minute rant at me because I wasn't "feminist enough" and only cared about women with real problems like those being treated like shit in the middle east, dared to say that men also have problems not caring about the "real" problem like .... *dramatic drum roll* .... manspreading.

According to some "feminists" the act of a man sitting with his legs apart is an act of toxic masculinity and attempting to push women out of the way,

Forget the fact you have a pair of testicles you don't want to crush .... it's an act of aggression against women.

And the crazy bitch wondered why I didn't see issues in the things she did ..... because they are fucking insane, that's why.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I got dumped by the girl I was dating before my soon to be wife.

She went on a 20 minute rant at me because I wasn't "feminist enough" and only cared about women with real problems like those being treated like shit in the middle east, dared to say that men also have problems not caring about the "real" problem like .... *dramatic drum roll* .... manspreading.

According to some "feminists" the act of a man sitting with his legs apart is an act of toxic masculinity and attempting to push women out of the way,

Forget the fact you have a pair of testicles you don't want to crush .... it's an act of aggression against women.

And the crazy bitch wondered why I didn't see issues in the things she did ..... because they are fucking insane, that's why.
Ok seriuosly Ava, you need to write a book about your life! That would be some read :)

Or ask Ace to collaborate making a game about your life ;)

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

That's why I wish there was a way for those kind of women to know how it feels to have balls for a day. I give them about half an hour before they change their tune, make it fifteen minutes if they have to sit on a busy bus or train.

Reactions: Avaron1974

Azazeal

Apr 17, 2018
Are you trying to bait Ava? :ROFLMAO:

To quote...er...paraphrase: "This game won't have and doesn't need a harem."

Anyway for me a harem would ruin the point of having to make decisions. So few games that have that bit of game play and it is so appealing. I like making decisions that matter, if I had my way the story would change based on those decisions, instead in this game the narrative is the same only the girls are different. Otherwise I like having to choose one love interest...

Nonsense. There will be one penis to rule them all.

Reactions: EJW

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I can vouch for this! I used to go trolling (literally apparently) for lipstick lesbians with my bisexual nymph of an ex at gay bars for family friendly fun. The time that broke me of that was when my ex got too drunk and brought over a chick (lets call her Brashley) in a wifebeater and a backwards cap and jean shorts that was definitely not what I had in mind. I bought her a drink and told Brashley politely that we weren't interested, even though my ex was not helping any in that regard as drunk and flirtatious as she was. So I got dragged to the dance floor where Brashley tried to change my mind by grinding up on me with her rock hard buttocks. I kept backing up until I ran out of floor and got pinned in a corner where my suffering endured a bit longer. I eventually was able to extricate myself from the situation along with my ex who's only recollection of the whole event was that she got to touch a vagina (debatable). Thankfully though the next time we did return to that particular bar the bartenders remembered me vividly as "that straight guy that got pinned to the wall that night".

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes