albul

Jun 8, 2017
Kinda turned off at the scene with Lily and Debbie happening regardless of your choices. Solo route with Lily, and you're supposedly boyfriend/girlfriend and she's still going at it with Debbie like it's nothing. Guess that route is a dead-end for me. It looks like the beach house event is supposed to be a group event only, since if you are not on board with the group fun, there's nothing for the MC there.

Maybe all that is just the quirkiness of the beta version, I'll check it out again in the final form.

It may have already been reported, but in the Wanda scene, there's a missing file E19SW_WBA00

Majindevil

Nov 20, 2018
Kinda turned off at the scene with Lily and Debbie happening regardless of your choices. Solo route with Lily, and you're supposedly boyfriend/girlfriend and she's still going at it with Debbie like it's nothing. Guess that route is a dead-end for me. It looks like the beach house event is supposed to be a group event only, since if you are not on board with the group fun, there's nothing for the MC there.

Maybe all that is just the quirkiness of the beta version, I'll check it out again in the final form.

It may have already been reported, but in the Wanda scene, there's a missing file E19SW_WBA00
Lily asked the mc if he is ok with it but no options to choose the mc just nods and says something along the line that it wouldn change something between them.

there should really be the otion to choose if you are ok with it especially if you are on a solo lily route.

btw where was the option to kick bella aut of the beachhouse when she appeard nude? i bet katie would have liked that and the message that youre not interested in her should have come across too ;)

SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
I think I´m going to give a try to this game. Is this an "harem" game? Can you get all the female characters without being punished by the game, or you have to choose a route?

Jul 29, 2017
I think I´m going to give a try to this game. Is this an "harem" game? Can you get all the female characters without being punished by the game, or you have to choose a route?
.....for now you can fuck around without consequence. Nobody really knows about down the road except the masterminds behind the game.

Reactions: SonicBoom

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
No, there will be NO harem, some threesome or foursome couplings will be possible though. Full manwhore route will crash on you :)

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
You dip your .. throbbing enthusiasm in crazy .. you need to navigate crazy just to stay afloat.
I ju
I just want to be with 2 sisters ,can't even have that dammit ☹

Lily asked the mc if he is ok with it but no options to choose the mc just nods and says something along the line that it wouldn change something between them.

there should really be the otion to choose if you are ok with it especially if you are on a solo lily route.

btw where was the option to kick bella aut of the beachhouse when she appeard nude? i bet katie would have liked that and the message that youre not interested in her should have come across too ;)
Kate mentions she only registers you on a banter / flirt scale, flattery gives you nothing with her.

There you have it ... they are wild and they welcome the tension like the only way MC tames them enough
so that he can do stuff with them ... find any use for them ... turn them into acting human around him.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017

xsssssssss

Jun 17, 2017

That’s extremely disappointing to hear. Lily solo has been my fav but now if it no longer exists feel no desire to ever finish that route.

Reactions: albul
D

Deleted member 3027200

Where The Heart Is [Ep. 19 - Beta] CheekyGimp

Patch Original Size (Ep.19 - Beta): 815 MB

Patch Compressed Size (Ep.19 - Beta): 82 MB: MEGA

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
It's patch only right ? So should I download Ep18 compressed and update this ?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
This is Mc mindset in hindsight ... 30K worth of damages, boozed up gurls giving themselves away on a dime
MC has to realize, it was the booze talking, 30K worth of it, he did get to sex them all
and got his eyes wide open for a change ... his love is Kate, so the others are just lucky benefits to her

Well .. it is disheartening that after so long a game where MC has to be careful and not speak his mind ...
Lil and Deb just hit it off on the spot .. no thinking, no nothing.

This is again a game trope .. the taboo that gurls just go down on eachother right then and there,
no wooing, no banter, no flirt, just telling another gurl you are bi you get instant turn on.

Kind of strange when you think of it like that ... because casual babe with benefits is not love.

I guess crazy in not to be reasoned with ... so I guess acceptance and heartbreak is the only way.

Another thing ... telling a gurl you love her seems to get another gurl into her pants like yesterday.

These game tropes deux ex machina easy peasy gurl high life shenanigans really turns the tables on MC.

Last edited:

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
So is there no way to keep Lily from getting with Debbie? or is that going to be fixed in the full update I really like Lily and don't want to share her with anyone.

Reactions: xsssssssss

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
I have faith in Ace .. The Ace that wins .. always a good bet!
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Please share my faith in Ace and game the game you wanna play.

So is there no way to keep Lily from getting with Debbie? or is that going to be fixed in the full update I really like Lily and don't want to share her with anyone.
Thank you acewinz for giving faith to us all.

Reactions: acewinz

StingerWolf

Sep 5, 2017
Hmm, so the beta version is out, how does it usually take for the final version to be ready as well?

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
So I have been trying to remain on a solo Lily path - get frustrated, did the other parths - an am back beein stuck here.
This is incredibly frustrating as this was my favourite path.
Can I ask for a hint: did I do something wrong in EP19 or mess up earlier?

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Why are you not listening to Ace?
Just do not do the beach house like do not allow it.
So I have been trying to remain on a solo Lily path - get frustrated, did the other parths - an am back beein stuck here.
This is incredibly frustrating as this was my favourite path.
Can I ask for a hint: did I do something wrong in EP19 or mess up earlier?
MC cannot stop anything once he enables them babes drink his 30K booze and get tipsy ...
That is why Lil is easy plrey for Deb ... she goes in to her and she scores.

Mc out, them gurls are not getting anywhere, but Mc has to stick to having faith in Lil and just
refuse the shenanigans alltogether.

The way I see it .. beach house fornication is Kate route ...
as in you do not care about Lil and / or Deb other than the benefits.

That is it .. you want Kate, you can get 4some.
You want Lil .. you stick to her and do not enable others drag her into any shenanigans.

Reactions: Bantry
4.40 star(s) 324 Votes