SonicBoom

Dec 9, 2020
.....for now you can fuck around without consequence. Nobody really knows about down the road except the masterminds behind the game.
... well, it would be good to know, in order of playing one way or another. I wouldn't like that, at some point, that sexy MILF says to the MC "I have welcomed you in my house and you pay me breaking my heart and fucking my daughters and friends? Out of my home, son of a bitch, and never come back!"

Abhai

Devoted Member
Sep 12, 2018
So.. it means no elaine in beta but in full later? or no elaine in this chapter?
there is Elaine in 0.19, regardless of full version, or just beta,yet there is no full-sex/intercourse with her - only teasing and dry humping...hope that clarifies it better ;)

Reactions: cariadult

seamanq

Game Developer
Aug 28, 2018
Unfinished betas shouldn't be posted IMO.
How about autonomy. If you see that it's an unfinished beta (which was clearly disclosed), then don't download it. Problem solved.

People who don't mind downloading it (and reporting bugs along the way can do so). Problem also solved.

Occam's razor -
sometimes the easiest answer is the correct one.

Last edited:

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
... well, it would be good to know, in order of playing one way or another. I wouldn't like that, at some point, that sexy MILF says to the MC "I have welcomed you in my house and you pay me breaking my heart and fucking my daughters and friends? Out of my home, son of a bitch, and never come back!"
I strongly suspect that is EXACTLY what's going to happen if you try and build a harem.

Then Katie will cut your balls off and Jenna will become a recluse.

Think of the worst possible ending and x11, although If I were the writer, that would be my Elaine path. But then i'm probably more evil than Cheeky.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
How about autonomy. If you see that it's an unfinished beta (which was clearly disclosed), then don't download it. Problem solved.

People who don't mind downloading it (and reporting bugs along the way can do so). Problem also solved.

Occam's razor - sometimes the easiest answer is the correct one.
Ahh my second favourite razor :)

• Red Heart
Reactions: seamanq

RoadWulf

Forum Fanatic
Nov 18, 2018
I get that the major event was the point of this episdoe, but this was the second one where Jenna was no where to be seen other than a conversation.

Led

Jul 16, 2017
Just trying to keep everyone sharp.
Good job. People tend to complain about something (I even wonder why, since it's all for free), when it's actually the choices they make they're complaining about. But I guess it takes a master course, first, to understand that.

Joey the mangaka

Sep 18, 2018
I think this choices sabotage now are bad ending for lily or debbie path. Mc need talk with they before and play chill now for next update used all cards

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Way I see it ... only good thing is being with Katie.
Because then, when you go down on lyl or deb, they are cool and will keep it to themselves.
Trying to recluse DEb or Lyl from Katie is not going to happen.

Deb needs to love Mc more than doing the dirty with whomever,
Lyl seems like a joy ride to Deb and Kate .. they harass Lyl about her body,
then hump her for it, Deb making the sneaky ”I love you” move just to hog her for herself.
She literally just seconds later jumps Lyl bones regardless of MC and / or Kate.

Obvious bullying is obvious.
Those are the realities of shallow relationships, those abound in amorous games.

mannice431

Jun 14, 2017
Am i the only one getting weird mini freezes? It's working but then it freezes for a couple seconds.

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
Why are you not listening to Ace?
Just do not do the beach house like do not allow it.

MC cannot stop anything once he enables them babes drink his 30K booze and get tipsy ...
That is why Lil is easy plrey for Deb ... she goes in to her and she scores.

Mc out, them gurls are not getting anywhere, but Mc has to stick to having faith in Lil and just
refuse the shenanigans alltogether.
And how "do I not allow it"? I went back to a save before Katie asks for the use of the beach house and there is no option to refuse to let them go there. There is no option to not go with bella - so im forced to leave the girls alone in the beach house and by the time I get back they are drunk. And I also dont see an option of forbidding them to get to the drinks.

You are talking like it should be painfully obvious what to do to prevent it. It is not - and looking at the comments im far from the only one who doesnt get what should be done to remain on a Lily only path. I started a whole new game just for this - opted at every opportunity against this - just to be sure. And still cant avoid it. Its incredibly frustrating because this IS a really great game - and usually is very open about the consequences of your choices. Except here.

Last edited:

imunisasi

Dec 4, 2017
oh my it's here, good luck dev team
ok to do list :
cry a bit ( done )
download ( on progress )
play and do another things ( not done )
cry again ( not done )

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
B E T A !!! - LACKING SOME PICTURES, MISSING WORDS/LETTERS
Win - Lin (Ep.19 - Beta): - MEGA - -

Downloading this is downloading full game right?

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes