hatefuldisplay

May 22, 2020
Nice update even if it is the Beta. I ran through several variations to see what might be included.

I have to say, I'm quite impressed with several options and variations for this episode (not to mention the game as a whole). I ran through about 12 different configurations to see what I liked the most.

So many hot scenes are available, but I think the best in my opinion is with Elaine. Don't get me wrong. Threesomes, foursomes, lap dances, public fun, and the Wanda scenes are great but something about the scene with Elaine really takes the top spot in my opinion despite her being the model I find the least attractive out of all the ladies who make appearances in this episode.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Ok ... did another run ... did you not get the choice to go home?
Just disapprove with everything, because all they talk about when you get back is the stuff that phases you.
They keep trying to impose it on you, keep strong and insult / joke / disaprove.
And how "do I not allow it"? I went back to a save before Katie asks for the use of the beach house and there is no option to refuse to let them go there. There is no option to not go with bella - so im forced to leave the girls alone in the beach house and by the time I get back they are drunk. And I also dont see an option of forbidding them to get to the drinks.

You are talking like it should be painfully obvious what to do to prevent it. It is not - and looking at the comments im far from the only one who doesnt get what should be done to remain on a Lily only path. I started a whole new game just for this - opted at every opportunity against this - just to be sure. And still cant avoid it. Its incredibly frustrating because this IS a really great game - and usually is very open about the consequences of your choices. Except here.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Remember that Mc enables the shenanigans by being cool to their whims.
But, all he has is banter and insults to keep those entitled gurls in check.

They are in party mode, nothing serious, but Mc will pick up the pieces if he
sticks to a bad arrangement where they force stuff on him.

Last edited:
Reactions: albul

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Kinda turned off at the scene with Lily and Debbie happening regardless of your choices. Solo route with Lily, and you're supposedly boyfriend/girlfriend and she's still going at it with Debbie like it's nothing. Guess that route is a dead-end for me. It looks like the beach house event is supposed to be a group event only, since if you are not on board with the group fun, there's nothing for the MC there.

Maybe all that is just the quirkiness of the beta version, I'll check it out again in the final form.

It may have already been reported, but in the Wanda scene, there's a missing file E19SW_WBA00
So is there no way to keep Lily from getting with Debbie? or is that going to be fixed in the full update I really like Lily and don't want to share her with anyone.
Hehe. I knew this would come up with the beta. Commented on it here.
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-19-beta-cheekygimp.10549/page-967#post-4725697

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
Ok ... did another run ... did you not get the choice to go home?
Just disapprove with everything, because all they talk about when you get back is the stuff that phases you.
They keep trying to impose it on you, keep strong and insult / joke / disaprove.

Remember that Mc enables the shenanigans by being cool to their whims.
But, all he has is banter and insults to keep those entitled gurls in check.

They are in party mode, nothing serious, but Mc will pick up the pieces if he
sticks to a bad arrangement where they force stuff on him.
Thank you for your help! Though Im not sure how I was supposed to figure it out - or would have ever figured it out on my own. I really dont see the logic in this one: This is right before Debbie confesses and kisses Lily - so if I her boyfriend is not there Lily will stay faitfull, but if he is there she will go for it...

Reactions: albul

albul

Jun 8, 2017
https://f95zone.to/threads/where-the-heart-is-ep-19-beta-cheekygimp.10549/page-967#post-4725697

Ok, so for the Lily/Debbie stuff not to happen, you have to leave the beach house before Debbie confesses her love for Lily? It honestly didn't register for me as a valid option. I thought, oh, a drunk person is just going to confess her love for my MC's drunk girlfriend, maybe I shouldn't leave to prevent it going further than that, should I?

Reactions: Tibi088

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
And how "do I not allow it"? I went back to a save before Katie asks for the use of the beach house and there is no option to refuse to let them go there. There is no option to not go with bella - so im forced to leave the girls alone in the beach house and by the time I get back they are drunk. And I also dont see an option of forbidding them to get to the drinks.

You are talking like it should be painfully obvious what to do to prevent it. It is not - and looking at the comments im far from the only one who doesnt get what should be done to remain on a Lily only path. I started a whole new game just for this - opted at every opportunity against this - just to be sure. And still cant avoid it. Its incredibly frustrating because this IS a really great game - and usually is very open about the consequences of your choices. Except here.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thank you for your help! Though Im not sure how I was supposed to figure it out - or would have ever figured it out on my own. I really dont see the logic in this one: This is right before Debbie confesses and kisses Lily - so if I her boyfriend is not there Lily will stay faitfull, but if he is there she will go for it...
Ok, so for the Lily/Debbie stuff not to happen, you have to leave the beach house before Debbie confesses her love for Lily? It honestly didn't register for me as a valid option. I thought, oh, a drunk person is just going to confess her love for my MC's drunk girlfriend, maybe I shouldn't leave to prevent it going further than that, should I?

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Canto Forte

Tibi088

Nov 4, 2017
Thank you for the help! This is a great game - maybe my favorite but for sure top3. In the number of great characters definately number 1.
But as i said I really dont see the logic in this one (my earlier post). Sabotage options didnt do anything - the only thing I can do from what i understand is leave the drunk girls alone before the confession, and that will solve the problem.

Reactions: EJW

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
I hope there is. if you have taken all the choices to not help debbie...including telling Debbie this...it shouldn't even be an option. Plus..why the hell are we leaving our beach house (or is this purely to see Bella)? You know I love this game...but it seems currently, this is just seems rather oddly implemented from reading the comments.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018

Oh right you have to leave for it not to happen. I also didn't think it was an option and assumed that if I leave it would still happen regardless maybe you could add some kind of dialogue to make that more clear.

Also will there be an option in the full version to reject going on a date with Bella. I really hate that I keep rejecting her constantly yet my MC still kisses her and goes on a date with her it is really fucking annoying that you can't just tell her to leave.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Thank you for the help! This is a great game - maybe my favorite but for sure top3. In the number of great characters definately number 1.
But as i said I really dont see the logic in this one (my earlier post). Sabotage options didnt do anything - the only thing I can do from what i understand is leave the drunk girls alone before the confession, and that will solve the problem.

Last edited:
  • Wow
Reactions: Canto Forte

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I tried it again, just to make sure, and the following option after the two sabotage options is just Say Nothing/It's hot. Nothing about telling her no, the MC tells her it's ok by default. Didn't redownload it, I'll just check the final version. Thanks for the help.

Edit: I think you are thrown out only if you are in a relationship with katie (and/or maybe fooled around with Debbie?), but if you are soloing Lily, you are not thrown out.

Reactions: acewinz

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Oh right you have to leave for it not to happen. I also didn't think it was an option and assumed that if I leave it would still happen regardless maybe you could add some kind of dialogue to make that more clear.

Also will there be an option in the full version to reject going on a date with Bella. I really hate that I keep rejecting her constantly yet my MC still kisses her and goes on a date with her it is really fucking annoying that you can't just tell her to leave.

Last edited:

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I tried it again, just to make sure, and the following option after the two sabotage options is just Say Nothing/It's hot. Nothing about telling her no, the MC tells her it's ok by default. Didn't redownload it, I'll just check the final version. Thanks for the help.

Edit: I think you are thrown out only if you are in a relationship with katie (and/or maybe fooled around with Debbie?), but if you are soloing Lily, you are not thrown out.
If my memory serves.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes