EJW

Jul 13, 2018
I have not played the beta because it is beta, but from what I read I don't understand something? If we are on Lilly path why do we have to leave OUR beach house to stop things from happening? It sounds like the mc just became a beta himself. The game is great just a few small things.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have not played the beta because it is beta, but from what I read I don't understand something? If we are on Lilly path why do we have to leave OUR beach house to stop things from happening? It sounds like the mc just became a beta himself. The game is great just a few small things.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: Canto Forte

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
I have spent a good time reading a few posts with opinions and preferences of each one. That's fine. I really like this game and I think my opinion is valid like anyone else's.
This game NEEDS an Harem Path. It's great to have the option to "choose" one girl or another ... That makes the game more entertaining. But ... It would also be very entertaining to be able to seduce them and have them all. It would not be illogical at all.
Beyond that, throughout the game, each of the main girls (Monica, Katie and Jenna) have been giving "clues" that, eventually, they would be willing to "share"... And I mean, individually ... If the MC decides to choose one of them. For example...
If you choose MONICA... You have a good chance of including the wild Sarah.
If you choose KATIE... You have many chances to build a "Mini Harem" with Lily and Debbie ...
If you choose the little (and not so innocent) JENNA... She has said, in a subtle way, that she is attracted to Jolina...
Anyway ... Whether CheekyGimp includes an "Harem Ending" or not... this is a great game. Without a doubt, one of the best.

Hammerhiem

May 7, 2020
I have spent a good time reading a few posts with opinions and preferences of each one. That's fine. I really like this game and I think my opinion is valid like anyone else's.
This game NEEDS an Harem Path. It's great to have the option to "choose" one girl or another ... That makes the game more entertaining. But ... It would also be very entertaining to be able to seduce them and have them all. It would not be illogical at all.
Beyond that, throughout the game, each of the main girls (Monica, Katie and Jenna) have been giving "clues" that, eventually, they would be willing to "share"... And I mean, individually ... If the MC decides to choose one of them. For example...
If you choose KATIE... You have many chances to build a "Mini Harem" with Lily and Debbie ...
If you choose the little (and not so innocent) JENNA... She has said, in a subtle way, that she is attracted to Jolina...
Anyway ... Whether CheekyGimp includes an "Harem Ending" or not... this is a great game. Without a doubt, one of the best.
There are like a billion Harem games on this site, endless choices and possibilities.

can't people just for once play a game that doesn't end up with it? Katie is not going to share you with her mom PERIOD, I suspect if Monica found out you are banging either of the other two and her you're screwed, hell i suspect Monica + anyone is going to be a stretch with a slim slim chance of Zarah but probably not. Jenna is the most likely to allow something outside of the core characters (Thinking Wanda/Angel/Bella etc) and of course the Lily/Debbie/Katie thing, but I suspect that's only because Katie like those two and those two only and only if they are once in a while add ins.

But putting Elaine, Monica and Katie in the same bedroom? hell no.

AL.d

Sep 26, 2016
Wanda the true MVP of any update she has scenes in.

With all the hints and foreshadowing and even full blown scenes like this one, I think dev will include smaller "poly" endings like the ones you described. I just can't see a full harem including all happening since some characters have no relationship with each other. For example, I could never see the Eliane + Bella duo fitting with the main cast (family).

Reactions: Buster65

Buster65

Aug 9, 2017
There are like a billion Harem games on this site, endless choices and possibilities.

can't people just for once play a game that doesn't end up with it? Katie is not going to share you with her mom PERIOD, I suspect if Monica found out you are banging either of the other two and her you're screwed, hell i suspect Monica + anyone is going to be a stretch with a slim slim chance of Zarah but probably not. Jenna is the most likely to allow something outside of the core characters (Thinking Wanda/Angel/Bella etc) and of course the Lily/Debbie/Katie thing, but I suspect that's only because Katie like those two and those two only and only if they are once in a while add ins.

But putting Elaine, Monica and Katie in the same bedroom? hell no.
I see your point ... and obviously I respect it. I never said this game SHOULD end with a great Harem. It is just one of many possibilities.

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Wanda the true MVP of any update she has scenes in.

With all the hints and foreshadowing and even full blown scenes like this one, I think dev will include smaller "poly" endings like the ones you described. I just can't see a full harem including all happening since some characters have no relationship with each other. For example, I could never see the Eliane + Bella duo fitting with the main cast (family).
Devs has already said there won't be a harem ending, just some small possible pairings (like Jenna/Jo and K/D/L and maybe some more probably). Elaine and Bella will never happen since there is no incest in this game.

Maviarab

Devoted Member
Jul 12, 2020
No...it DOESN'T....

Did you even play this game or just skip all the text from the many girls who point blank and catagorically tell you they will not share? or the fact some of the LI's actually hate each other? Or just look at the pretty pictures durr durr...

How would it not be fecking illogical?

Jesus christ some people.

Last edited:

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Juts one innnocent 4some, Avaron1974 in it deb confesses being bi in love with LiL

So .. just slumber along and play this game in your normal pace ... no need to flame or anything.

Reactions: acewinz
Aug 28, 2017
No...it DOESN'T....

Did you even play this game or just skip all the text from the many girls who point blank and catagorically tell you they will not share? or the fact some of the LI's actually hate each other? Or just look at the pretty pictures durr durr...

How would it not be fecking illogical?

Jesus christ some people.
Why are you jumping on his\her throat?

They were being respectful all along in expressing their opinion. Did not even critcize the game. Just expressed their wishes for the game in a discussion thread.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes