Krieg

Mar 25, 2017
I see people playing it safe with routes for every character and here I am sleeping with everything that moves, I know that by the endgame my MC is gonna end up castrated on his beach house, but still being in a relationship with the 3 girls during movie night made everything so much stressful and also extremily funny
I'm with you on this one, the movie night was stresfull , for a split second i was thinking mom and daughter will happen but damn, or at least Jenna breeding.

Captain Kirk

Donor
Sep 27, 2019
I'm with you on this one, the movie night was stresfull , for a split second i was thinking mom and daughter will happen but damn, or at least Jenna breeding.
Heathens, the lot of you. You shall be burned at the stake for your crimes of cheating!

puxi

Jan 8, 2021
Help I'm getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode21.rpy", line 2999, in script
    jump E21_NoFool
ScriptError: could not find label 'E21_NoFool'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episode21.rpy", line 2999, in script
    jump E21_NoFool
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'E21_NoFool'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep21
Tue Nov 30 08:37:11 2021
Did you find the solution cause even I am getting same error

joecoe

Jun 14, 2018
I really like this game. But it would be so much better if it was possible to stop the flirting attempts of some girls the player doesn't like, early on. It's just my personal preference, but I find Monica extremely unattractive.
And I miss being able to choose a path in chapter 1 or 2 where conversations with Monica don't take a sexual tone for the rest of the game.

Reactions: Aberr

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
Is this one where it's leading to a single endgame romance?

If so, are there any polyamorous routes?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
Is this one where it's leading to a single endgame romance?

If so, are there any polyamorous routes?
According to devs there will be solo routes and multiple groups and duo's.

Some are pretty obvious like Lily, Katie and Deb. Jolina and Jenna. Wanda and Angel. It seems some will only have solo endings like Monica and Elaine maybe Theresa. Bella might also fall into the Jolina and Jenna group seeing as her and Jo know each other.

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
According to devs there will be solo routes and multiple groups and duo's.

Some are pretty obvious like Lily, Katie and Deb. Jolina and Jenna. Wanda and Angel. It seems some will only have solo endings like Monica and Elaine maybe Theresa. Bella might also fall into the Jolina and Jenna group seeing as her and Jo know each other.
Ok, cool. Seems like this might be right up my alley then. I've been sitting on it, thinking it was just another harem game.

Edit: Anyone else having issues with F95zone? I thought it was cause I was installing games, but it still bugs out when I have steam closed.

• Haha
Reactions: acewinz

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
What I really need is a Jenna and Debbie throuple. Alas I know it shant happen.
Do some bartering with Cheeky and Ace, offer to do an unexpected throuple in Unbroken if they give you Jenna/Debbie ;)

Ok, cool. Seems like this might be right up my alley then. I've been sitting on it, thinking it was just another harem game.

Edit: Anyone else having issues with F95zone? I thought it was cause I was installing games, but it still bugs out when I have steam closed.
Yeah, F95 has had some problems with their proxy servers for a couple of days.......it's slightly annoying.....

Reactions: sava75

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018

I played it at the start and then got put off because, sadly, i'm just bored of harem games. They make every choice pointless because you get everything anyway and it just started to bore me plus I like a bit of romance and going from one girl to another telling them the exact same thing gets more tedious than it does erotic.

I know some people like harem games but i'm just bored of them. Same with incest really. Nothing against those that like those kinks but there are just so many harem/incest games it got to the point where i'm begging for something different. The worst thing about a lot of those incest games is they all follow the exact same formula. Dead dad, 2 sisters, single mother and son coming home from 5+ years abroad.

Then I was reassured choices will have meaning and while there are groups it isn't just another mindless harem game and I rejoiced.

As far as the site goes, it's got Covid. It's ill as fuck.

Oct 7, 2021
Can someone tell me if you can keep Lily and Debbie from getting together? Like don't kiss and nothing, the game forces them to stay together a lot and I didn't like that, I'm a romance guy and that threesome stuff, group sex and lesbian scenes I don't like at all

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Can someone tell me if you can keep Lily and Debbie from getting together? Like don't kiss and nothing, the game forces them to stay together a lot and I didn't like that, I'm a romance guy and that threesome stuff, group sex and lesbian scenes I don't like at all
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: EJW
Oct 7, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Okay, thanks for the answer, I asked this question because in the scene with Lily at the library, you have the option to tell her about Debbie's feelings for her or not and let Debbie do it herself, I chose the second option and then then there was that sexual scene with both of them and I didn't expect it, since I was dating Lily and she cheated on me with Debbie in front of me, it shocked me when I played, I got pissed and stopped playing, but this doubt got into my head, to prevent them from having this scene, would I have to choose to share Debbie's feelings with Lily at the library?

RandoCard3

Mar 17, 2019
I played it at the start and then got put off because, sadly, i'm just bored of harem games. They make every choice pointless because you get everything anyway and it just started to bore me plus I like a bit of romance and going from one girl to another telling them the exact same thing gets more tedious than it does erotic.

I know some people like harem games but i'm just bored of them. Same with incest really. Nothing against those that like those kinks but there are just so many harem/incest games it got to the point where i'm begging for something different. The worst thing about a lot of those incest games is they all follow the exact same formula. Dead dad, 2 sisters, single mother and son coming home from 5+ years abroad.

Then I was reassured choices will have meaning and while there are groups it isn't just another mindless harem game and I rejoiced.

As far as the site goes, it's got Covid. It's ill as fuck.
I'm in a similar boat. There's an obvious appeal to the harem genre, but the more I experienced it, the more it starts to show how shallow and one sided it is. Polyamorous romances are more my jam lately, which seem similar on the surface, but they tend to be better fleshed out. Recently played Being a Dik while committing to one route, and enjoyed it infinitely more than my initial fuck everybody run.

The harem genre tends to play out similar too, whether that be in games, anime or erotic books, very few stand out that much. Seems like authors actively avoid getting original with it to appeal to a larger audience.

Anyway, thanks for answering. I've been struggling to motivate myself to play through Where the Heart is for a while now, thinking it was something it wasn't. Now I'm actually look forward to playing it.

Note: Sorry if this ends up posted multiple times. The site wont let me "Post Reply". Is this sites struggles related to LewdPatcher going down a few weeks ago. It's a little off that it happened right after that got resolved.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Nobody is forcing you to play the "smaller updates", if those are not your thing then i don't see the problem for you to wait 6-7- or more months till your updates pile up and play, right? But are ppl like me who prefer to have something monthly or bi-monthly even if its 200-300 renders per update without having to wait half a year or more to get something...
I prefer fewer, larger updates as well. I know in theory we can just skip a couple and get the same result, but in my experience the episodes tend to become short and unmemorable. Plus it makes discussion harder since people skipping various episodes can wind up playing them at different times.

Okay, thanks for the answer, I asked this question because in the scene with Lily at the library, you have the option to tell her about Debbie's feelings for her or not and let Debbie do it herself, I chose the second option and then then there was that sexual scene with both of them and I didn't expect it, since I was dating Lily and she cheated on me with Debbie in front of me, it shocked me when I played, I got pissed and stopped playing, but this doubt got into my head, to prevent them from having this scene, would I have to choose to share Debbie's feelings with Lily at the library?
You can definitely get Lily to yourself even if you keep Debbie's secret. You just need to pursue Lily alone, then declare your love for her on the night of the would-be orgy. Also, unless you encourage Lily's lesbianism earlier in the game (specifically during and after the beach scene, IIRC), I think Lily should turn down Debbie on her own.

Reactions: acewinz
Oct 7, 2021
I prefer fewer, larger updates as well. I know in theory we can just skip a couple and get the same result, but in my experience the episodes tend to become short and unmemorable. Plus it makes discussion harder since people skipping various episodes can wind up playing them at different times.

You can definitely get Lily to yourself even if you keep Debbie's secret. You just need to pursue Lily alone, then declare your love for her on the night of the would-be orgy. Also, unless you encourage Lily's lesbianism earlier in the game (specifically during and after the beach scene, IIRC), I think Lily should turn down Debbie on her own.
Ok, thank you so much man, you answered a doubt I had been having for months, at the time I played it I must have made a wrong choice, too, I had played this game without walkthrough, and we know that this game is better used and simple playing with a walkthrough

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes