Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I have not played the New update as yet.
Are We Still curious as to Who the Hell Is "Dizzy" from father's will?

and did we pick up from where MC found out that Elaine sent the email? or another Red herring?

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
That is not true. CheekyGimp in 2018: View attachment 1525631
Unfortunately he abandoned the idea. (Which is totally okay.)
Here is Cheeky's post from when the game first launched and before the one you quoted..

My input on the incest / non-incest thing:
The very first seed of an idea was a long-lost son returning back to a family home. But I had two issues with this. 1: Obviously due to Patreon rules this wouldn't have been allowed. 2: There may not have been enough original ideas to set it apart from others in that genre. So then I started thinking about the whole friend of his mother scenario and non-sisters whom the MC knew from a young age and that became the new "seed". Everything else, the background plot (haven't seen much on this, but lots more to come), the specific characters, the dead mother ALL stemmed from that second (non-incest) seed. So pretty much everything in the game eveolved from the non-incest idea. And a lot of what's in the game (and what's to come) really only makes sense in the non-family world. So I wouldn't consider it an incest game that has been changed. I'd consider it a non-incest game with some taboo-ish origins.

Grimtown

Engaged Member
Donor
Game Developer
May 23, 2020
Here is Cheeky's post from when the game first launched and before the one you quoted..
After the one I quoted.
The one I quoted was from March 21, 2018 (one day after the thread was created), yours is from Jul 13, 2018, three months later. So yes, it was intended to get a cest overhaul after completion, but in between the two quotes he decided against it. Which is okay. Just don't rewrite history. :D

jish55

Nov 23, 2017
I have mixed feelings about the update for sure. For me, I feel like the game is still good and enjoyable, but reaching a point where it needs to reach its final conclusion before entering into the phase where it keeps getting updates just for updates and not to continue telling a compelling story.

Pinsel

Dec 25, 2019
Woah new update made my day.
So i liked this, but hell, there so many paths. So Lilly solo is main, but there are many more to explore and i like most of the girls exept Zara, Angel and Monica. The only downgrad on this update is that there are no Lilly and Wanda content in there. But i thinkl there will have there scenes next time again.

About the blackmailer at the end, i am pretty sure after playing many options that this have to be...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I have mixed feelings about the update for sure. For me, I feel like the game is still good and enjoyable, but reaching a point where it needs to reach its final conclusion before entering into the phase where it keeps getting updates just for updates and not to continue telling a compelling story.
We feel your pain. We are ready to move the plot forward, but have several other scenes we promised that need finished up. So we have been sort of alternating between plot episodes, and finishing side arcs. But if I had to venture a guess, I'd say we got at least 3 solid plot episodes left, making 5-6 more total episodes (if we kept this same size), not including epilogues... which could take a few more updates on their own. But the proviso is if we kept the same size updates, we would prefer to release smaller updates more often. New Years resolution I guess. :D

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Man I have to hand it to you guys after seeing Ava mention the Theresa scenes I decided to try a save with it and I think it was really well written and actually made me like her a lot.

Theresa went from a character I had zero interest in ever doing anything with to being one of my favorite characters. Now it's only Bella who I have zero interest in and I'm paranoid she isn't actually a nutcase like I think and will actually become likable.

Reactions: acewinz

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
We feel your pain. We are ready to move the plot forward, but have several other scenes we promised that need finished up. So we have been sort of alternating between plot episodes, and finishing side arcs. But if I had to venture a guess, I'd say we got at least 3 solid plot episodes left, making 5-6 more total episodes (if we kept this same size), not including epilogues... which could take a few more updates on their own. But the proviso is if we kept the same size updates, we would prefer to release smaller updates more often. New Years resolution I guess. :D
Smaller updates? No thanks. I'm fed up with devs doing that shit.But, I can't bitch about most of them Meh!

Reactions: PeraDrnda

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'll say one thing, this update has made me completely rethink my stance with Theresa and is now one of my saves to hopefully end up with.

Turns out she's an actual sweetheart but was playing the tough girl because she didn't want to get hurt again.

I also don't get the Jenna dislike. I do have a save for most relationships and I have 2 for her. One solo and one with Jolina. That scene with her and Jo is one of the hottest in the game. Seeing that sweet, innocent virgin that was once terrified to go out eating Jo's pussy was legit battery killing material.

I don't think it's ever going to happen but if I could get one scene of Zarah eating out Monica i'd die a happy girl.

I know a lot of people don't like Zarah but she is one of my faves, has been since the start. Her, Elaine, Monica, Lily, Katie and now Theresa are my top 6.
I really like how the update expands Theresa's character, which made me root for her as potential love interest than a quick fling.

Though I'm disappointed there are no Wanda scenes in this update.
I agree with that thoroughly. I had pretty much the same impression with Wanda. The writer(s?) do a very good job giving depth to characters that are initially stereotypical.
Man I have to hand it to you guys after seeing Ava mention the Theresa scenes I decided to try a save with it and I think it was really well written and actually made me like her a lot.

Theresa went from a character I had zero interest in ever doing anything with to being one of my favorite characters. Now it's only Bella who I have zero interest in and I'm paranoid she isn't actually a nutcase like I think and will actually become likable.
As happy as I am people liked Theresa. I'm curious did anyone play nice with
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
in the end? :D

BorgiaBou

Jul 24, 2021
Smaller updates? No thanks. I'm fed up with devs doing that shit.But, I can't bitch about most of them Meh!
Nobody is forcing you to play the "smaller updates", if those are not your thing then i don't see the problem for you to wait 6-7- or more months till your updates pile up and play, right? But are ppl like me who prefer to have something monthly or bi-monthly even if its 200-300 renders per update without having to wait half a year or more to get something...

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
I didn't at first to see what happens if you go full revenge mode on him and I ended up feeling really bad for him and replayed it being nicer to him. He's still a fucking dickhead though and I hope you can go full Eric on him and convince Theresa to send him to military school to get him out the way.

Reactions: acewinz

LionHeart 95

Aug 30, 2020

Did we play the same Theresa. Mine seemed to have a very stocker vibe in her last words with the MC. Even the dev(s) put in a Dump her option. Religious sweet and not so innocent Theresa nope still not a LI for me. The player side of the MC says Run Run fast.

Rinbael

Sep 7, 2018
Did we play the same Theresa. Mine seemed to have a very stocker vibe in her last words with the MC. Even the dev(s) put in a Dump her option. Religious sweet and not so innocent Theresa nope still not a LI for me. The player side of the MC says Run Run fast.
I thought it was kind of sweet and romantic and didn't get a stalker vibe from her. I thought it seemed more like she ended up falling really in love with the MC and hasn't felt that way about someone since Dogboy's father.

Reactions: acewinz and Pinsel

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
Nobody is forcing you to play the "smaller updates", if those are not your thing then i don't see the problem for you to wait 6-7- or more months till your updates pile up and play, right? But are ppl like me who prefer to have something monthly or bi-monthly even if its 200-300 renders per update without having to wait half a year or more to get something...
We actually would force wolf to play the smaller ones. He is part of the QC team. :D

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes