Bloodguard

Engaged Member
Feb 20, 2021
How close are we to the end on this one? I really like it, but it has been over a year since I played it, and if we are only an update or 2 from Complete, I'd rather get the whole thing at once. Very glad the Dev came back though, this game was one of my favorites back in the day. (y) Hopefully it will get a Steam release, I think it would do really well on Steam. I'd totally buy it, especially if the first half or so got a remaster. ;)

Reactions: CheekyGimp

zh

Oct 17, 2017
wHy iS tHe WaLkThRoUgH nOt UpDaTeD ?

Just kidding. Or aM I ?
Nah, just kidding. I know it's not a harem game, but I just wish we had more info about girls that would be willing to "share" and with whom.
Some "mini-harems" are obvious, some are not so obvious.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Torrent: ( ) ❤
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
- get torrents a few minutes early! (rpdl#6652)

Last edited:

StephenClukis33

Apr 3, 2021
wHy iS tHe WaLkThRoUgH nOt UpDaTeD ?

Just kidding. Or aM I ?
Nah, just kidding. I know it's not a harem game, but I just wish we had more info about girls that would be willing to "share" and with whom.
Some "mini-harems" are obvious, some are not so obvious.
Katie, Joline & most surprisingly of all Jenna are open to sharing

Reactions: zh

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Exactly as you say, especially with the dead mother as well. Does not take away that if Cheeky had decided differently Monica could have easily been his Aunt as things played out in this game until now, that might change ofc game is not ended yet and things may happen that make that more impossible or improbable as well or twisted in a way as Monica is somewhat related to the dad for example his niece. Remember we know little about how Mom and Monica met and became friends, maybe on purpose.:p

Cheeky chose to give them a relation from past though where they feel like they are family, but without that blood bond. Chosen family instead of one you were saddled up with.:p
The Dad's niece would NOT have worked. Maybe a younger sister's BFF or a cousin could. (still Creepy).
We KNOW that Elaine and MC's father were together for 20+ yrs.
(IF Elaine was say 25 when they met and "Dad" was early to mid 40's; Now, Elaine 45+; Dad could be late 60's to mid 70's)
What we do not know is the age difference between Monica or MC Mom to the Father before Elaine.

Game COULD have 'worked' Better In Original play, or as Incest Mod IF Monica Was MC's Aunt instead of 'Family Friend'.
- Jenna and Katie would be MC's cousin. (would Still be frowned upon)
Being the MC's Mom's sister(*) would Not REALLY change much.
- "Aunt" could have still influenced the Mom to leave the Father.
- the Father could still have tried to seduce/have affair with "Aunt"; and was turned down.
(the Original reason for separation/divorce vs. Dad caught cheating w/ 'Assistant'; which Could work in either version as well)
- the "Aunt" would still have a Lil bit More influence (in court) as she Is Related to deceased Mom vs. being a "Friend".

* BUT WE All Know how Patreon & 'Paypal' views Incest as a Big "No-no"! (I won't Go into at this time).
This IS More about Story Continuity than anything else.

Belnick

Engaged Member
Sep 3, 2018
animationsEp21.rpy
Episode21.rpy
are in the main folder, should they not be in the game folder?

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Katie, Joline & most surprisingly of all Jenna are open to sharing
Because Last I heard or read, the person creating the Walk-thru Quit doing them,
as She wanted to work on her own project(s)?? (But I could be wrong...)
- Nobody else has bothered to 'pick-up' the mantle, so to speak.

Not REALLY surprising. (Well, More Katie being Open to share 'lil sis' is)
Katie Is willing to 'share' her BFF's with MC; On Katie's terms (As long as Katie Is No.1)
Not surprising, that Jolina & Jenna are willing to share MC. (It is Better to share, than fear to be 'left out' kinda thing)

Last edited:

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
The Dad's niece would NOT have worked. Maybe a younger sister's BFF or a cousin could. (still Creepy).
We KNOW that Elaine and MC's father were together for 20+ yrs.
(IF Elaine was say 25 when they met and "Dad" was early to mid 40's; Now, Elaine 45+; Dad could be late 60's to mid 70's)
What we do not know is the age difference between Monica or MC Mom to the Father before Elaine.

Game COULD have 'worked' Better In Original play, or as Incest Mod IF Monica Was MC's Aunt instead of 'Family Friend'.
- Jenna and Katie would be MC's cousin. (would Still be frowned upon)
Being the MC's Mom's sister(*) would Not REALLY change much.
- "Aunt" could have still influenced the Mom to leave the Father.
- the Father could still have tried to seduce/have affair with "Aunt"; and was turned down.
(the Original reason for separation/divorce vs. Dad caught cheating w/ 'Assistant'; which Could work in either version as well)
- the "Aunt" would still have a Lil bit More influence (in court) as she Is Related to deceased Mom vs. being a "Friend".

* BUT WE All Know how Patreon & 'Paypal' views Incest as a Big "No-no"! (I won't Go into at this time).
This IS More about Story Continuity than anything else.
Yeah sorry, but in my country we do not have different terms for a niece and cousin. So I used the more alike niece automatically while meaning cousin as example. Also to be fair if Monica had been the Aunt you would have expected her to speak differently about the Mom, even if also her best friend. Still I do suspect there are still some secrets to be disclosed about that time between Mom, Monica and the dad and their past, that may well make a role of Monica as the Aunt very unlikely as well. Remember that Cheeky did say if I remember right when that mod first came out that incest would not make sense when story was complete.

So unless devs want to go the soap route of a writer that writes for one series going for years and years and has no inspiration left anymore and decide to write that MC's Mom could have no kids and Monica was the surrogate Mother at her request, I really do not expect any incest.:p

Last edited:
Reactions: Shelscott50

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Yeah sorry, but in my country we do not have different terms for a niece and cousin. So I used the more alike niece automatically while meaning cousin as example. Also to be fair if Monica had been the Aunt you would have expected her to speak differently about the Mom, even if also her best friend. Still I do suspect there are still some secrets to be disclosed about that time between Mom, Monica and the dad and their past, that may well make a role of Monica as the Aunt very unlikely as well. Remember that Cheeky did say if I remember right when that mod first came out that incest would not make sense when story was complete.

So unless devs want to go the soap route of a writer that writes for one series going for years and years and has no inspiration left anymore and decide to write that MC's Mom could have no kids and Monica was the surrogate Mother at her request, I really do not expect any incest.:p
Still the consensus is that the Incest Mod was Bad idea, doesn't make much sense, and Probably Needed MORE Work, and Not just "thrown together" to satisfy perverts needs. :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

StephenClukis33

Apr 3, 2021
Because Last I heard or read, the person creating the Walk-thru Quit doing them,
as She wanted to work on her own project(s)?? (But I could be wrong...)
- Nobody else has bothered to 'pick-up' the mantle, so to speak.

Not REALLY surprising. (Well, More Katie being Open to share 'lil sis' is)
Katie Is willing to 'share' her BFF's with MC; On Katie's terms (As long as Katie Is No.1)
Not surprising, that Jolina & Jenna are willing to share MC. (It is Better to share, than fear to be 'left out' kinda thing)
Lol true Jenna is more submissive as a character, I want Zarah to have a bigger role in later episodes hopefully. she should be an option, she is probably the most fleshed out female character in the game in my opinion

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'm a huge fan of Jenna. She's sweet, kind caring and simply the best. I just refuse to be on her path solely because she deserves better than the MC.
If you play solo or the fitting groups (Lily, Katie and Deb, Jo and Jenna, Wanda and Angel etc..) he's actually a decent guy.

The past couple of updates and the character growth with Wanda and Theresa completely changed the dynamic from him being a bit cuntish with them when first meeting.

Wanda's scene in ep 20 was pretty almost romantic and that got good progression this time too.

Bit of a sleazeball if you try and date everyone but he's okay on the actual routes.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
I really like how the update expands Theresa's character, which made me root for her as potential love interest than a quick fling.

Though I'm disappointed there are no Wanda scenes in this update.
There kind of is. On the Angel scene.

If you play solo or the fitting groups (Lily, Katie and Deb, Jo and Jenna, Wanda and Angel etc..) he's actually a decent guy.

The past couple of updates and the character growth with Wanda and Theresa completely changed the dynamic from him being a bit cuntish with them when first meeting.

Wanda's scene in ep 20 was pretty almost romantic and that got good progression this time too.

Bit of a sleazeball if you try and date everyone but he's okay on the actual routes.
I still feel the MC is too much of an ass for her. Whether or not she's into the whole sharing or not, she deserves someone just for her. Someone who will cherish her for her. I know for one, that I, myself, am too much of an asshole to be with someone like her. I'm a greedy person who wants his cake and eat it too, who doesn't share.

Reactions: acewinz
4.40 star(s) 325 Votes