Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
So, I played the game with incest mode, only to find out that the game should not have incest. But in my opinion, the story doesn't fit well with Monica, Katie and Jenna not being related to the MC. Unless the moderator has profoundly changed the game, not just the relationships, some things don't make much sense in the story without them being related. First, I don't see any sense in the father asking the MC to cut off any contact with Monica and the girls just to get the inheritance, since Monica is just her mother's best friend and the girls are childhood friends that the MC hasn't seen in years. If so, the decision will be pretty easy, since the father had no way to predict that the MC would fall in love with them and vice versa. Another point is the hesitation the girls have, even Monica, to tell each other about their relationship with the MC, which simply would not exist if they were not related. Anyway, as I said, unless these points I mentioned only exist in the mod with incest and in the vanilla game the story is different, I don't see much point in the game without incest.

Ps.: I just found out about the game and played it all the way through. I didn't read all 1241 pages of the thread, just did a little search here and I believe this has probably been covered before, so I apologize for bringing this up again.

And I don't really care if the game doesn't have incest, I just don't understand how the story fits without it, so that's why I haven't played without the mod.
Dad cut contact with Monica because she isn't related and had no rights, plus he hated her because she took his wife in when she left him.

He knew he'd go running back there when he died because they have known each other since he was born.

It's also why Monica is never once mentioned as given any money because if she was related to the MC and had been with the dad she would be entitled to some and could contest it. That's also one of the big plot holes in the mod. If she was MC's mother she would have had rights.

There is also no hesitation without the mod because they aren't related, that was part of the rewrite for the mod.

If she was MC's mother the will conditions could not exist. They need to be reasonable demands by law and stopping him seeing his mother isn't and could be contested in court.

Simply put, the incest mod makes no sense. It's fine for those of you that use it but the dev never intended this to be incest, he's even said as much.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018
Wrong.

There are even posts by Cheeky that he specifically didn't want to make an incest game so wrote it how he did.

This has never nor will ever be an incest game.
Exactly as you say, especially with the dead mother as well. Does not take away that if Cheeky had decided differently Monica could have easily been his Aunt as things played out in this game until now, that might change ofc game is not ended yet and things may happen that make that more impossible or improbable as well or twisted in a way as Monica is somewhat related to the dad for example his niece. Remember we know little about how Mom and Monica met and became friends, maybe on purpose.:p

Cheeky chose to give them a relation from past though where they feel like they are family, but without that blood bond. Chosen family instead of one you were saddled up with.:p

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I dont get it why people dont like jenna.... i mean personally shes my pick when it comes to the best girl....like shes smart, innocent but dangerous, and of course hot
Yes. I agree. compared to the other girls, Jenna IS a Sweetheart. And She has No ulterior motives.
A Good 2nd girl would be Lily, but she is claimed by Debbie.

Reactions: AslanBalaur

dirtyrat

May 26, 2018
Help I'm getting this error

Code:
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
  File "game/Episode21.rpy", line 2999, in script
    jump E21_NoFool
ScriptError: could not find label 'E21_NoFool'.

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
  File "game/Episode21.rpy", line 2999, in script
    jump E21_NoFool
  File "renpy/ast.py", line 1711, in execute
    rv = renpy.game.script.lookup(target)
  File "renpy/script.py", line 910, in lookup
    raise ScriptError("could not find label '%s'." % str(original))
ScriptError: could not find label 'E21_NoFool'.

Windows-10-10.0.19041
Ren'Py 7.4.4.1439
Where The Heart Is Ep21
Tue Nov 30 08:37:11 2021

skrusher

May 11, 2019
The game dialogs were "profoundly changed" in the mod, not just the names/relationships in a typical patch.
Dad cut contact with Monica because she isn't related and had no rights, plus he hated her because she took his wife in when she left him.

He knew he'd go running back there when he died because they have known each other since he was born.

It's also why Monica is never once mentioned as given any money because if she was related to the MC and had been with the dad she would be entitled to some and could contest it. That's also one of the big plot holes in the mod. If she was MC's mother she would have had rights.

There is also no hesitation without the mod because they aren't related, that was part of the rewrite for the mod.

If she was MC's mother the will conditions could not exist. They need to be reasonable demands by law and stopping him seeing his mother isn't and could be contested in court.

Simply put, the incest mod makes no sense. It's fine for those of you that use it but the dev never intended this to be incest, he's even said as much.
Thank you both. Now the story makes more sense to me. The modder basically created another game just to fit incest into it. In my opinion, some moderator could put a note in the OP regarding this mod so people would stop making the same mistake I did.

RPDL

do torrent. go fast.
Donor
Dec 17, 2020
Downloading the torrent for the compressed version.

29 peers, zero seeds. Been running 10 minutes now.

rpdl
new torrent on the way!

xcrash which torrent are you on now? I checked my servers and 0.20 is the one currently seeded (for now, will disconnect it later today in favour of the new version coming shortly)

Nevermind, I totally misread you, I'm fixing the compressed torrent now, 1 moment.

Fixed!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019

Well, True. Especially since MC was now an Adult. The Father Really Had No grounds or control.
Except for the fact that He had a Greedy, Controlling, Selfish, spiteful Bastard!
And whether you say Monica (as family friend) 'turned' MC's Mom against the Dad, and/or rejected the Father's advances;
Or (as MC's Mom), Monica left & Divorced Dad for being a Cheating Bastard;
Monica wounded the Father's precious Ego and pissed him off!

I Have played the incest Mod,.....I prefer the Original version better. It makes MORE Sense.
(I'm a Fan of a Good Incest story, But It need to be 'Built' that way. (ie "My New Family");
Not just change some relationship and dialog to Fit the Needs of the Mod & the perv's.

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I'll say one thing, this update has made me completely rethink my stance with Theresa and is now one of my saves to hopefully end up with.

Turns out she's an actual sweetheart but was playing the tough girl because she didn't want to get hurt again.

I also don't get the Jenna dislike. I do have a save for most relationships and I have 2 for her. One solo and one with Jolina. That scene with her and Jo is one of the hottest in the game. Seeing that sweet, innocent virgin that was once terrified to go out eating Jo's pussy was legit battery killing material.

I don't think it's ever going to happen but if I could get one scene of Zarah eating out Monica i'd die a happy girl.

I know a lot of people don't like Zarah but she is one of my faves, has been since the start. Her, Elaine, Monica, Lily, Katie and now Theresa are my top 6.

acewinz

Engaged Member
Game Developer
Oct 15, 2018
I'll say one thing, this update has made me completely rethink my stance with Theresa and is now one of my saves to hopefully end up with.

Turns out she's an actual sweetheart but was playing the tough girl because she didn't want to get hurt again.

I also don't get the Jenna dislike. I do have a save for most relationships and I have 2 for her. One solo and one with Jolina. That scene with her and Jo is one of the hottest in the game. Seeing that sweet, innocent virgin that was once terrified to go out eating Jo's pussy was legit battery killing material.

I don't think it's ever going to happen but if I could get one scene of Zarah eating out Monica i'd die a happy girl.

I know a lot of people don't like Zarah but she is one of my faves, has been since the start. Her, Elaine, Monica, Lily, Katie and now Theresa are my top 6.
Glad you liked Theresa's scene.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

DA22

Devoted Member
Jan 10, 2018

Remember you have slightly different outlook as some and glad you enjoyed those scenes. To me they went a bit fast for Jenna. Somehow I even agree with you on Zarah and Monica, weirdly enough since those are normally not my fave scenes as you know. :p

I can see it both making sense from Monica's pov or not, depending how wild devs want to portray her at end or possessive. Then again you know I can see a line with Monica, Jenna and Katie ending up with MC out of their will make sense though gets harder and harder as story progresses and not after MC ran for his life first by now, so I may not be the most trustworthy on that.:p (Also I do not have feelings dev want to go that way based on game anyway)

albul

Jun 8, 2017

I agree with that thoroughly. I had pretty much the same impression with Wanda. The writer(s?) do a very good job giving depth to characters that are initially stereotypical.

Reactions: acewinz

Joshua Tree

Conversation Conqueror
Jul 10, 2017
This game turned into a impending doom of juggling balls, all the white waiting for it all to come crashing down...

albul

Jun 8, 2017
I play solo paths, so this doesn't really concern me, but I've looked at the code and text and found that the seeds are planted for Jenna/Katie sharing path and also one for Jenna + Debbie + Lilly. And I think those options are also compatible with Jolina as well. Thought some people would want to know that. But don't stone me if those paths don't amount to anything and still will crash and burn eventually ..

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019

I'm a huge fan of Jenna. She's sweet, kind caring and simply the best. I just refuse to be on her path solely because she deserves better than the MC.

4.40 star(s) 325 Votes