HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
I still feel the MC is too much of an ass for her. Whether or not she's into the whole sharing or not, she deserves someone just for her. Someone who will cherish her for her. I know for one, that I, myself, am too much of an asshole to be with someone like her. I'm a greedy person who wants his cake and eat it too, who doesn't share.
Then be nice and just eat Jenna's cake! You even get to keep it!

Avaron1974

Resident Lesbian
Aug 22, 2018
I want Zarah to have a bigger role in later episodes hopefully. she should be an option, she is probably the most fleshed out female character in the game in my opinion
This I agree with, also why she's one of my faves.

The scene where she opened up about her life was great especially if you accepted her, she's a legit sweetheart and horny as they come.

She's perfect wife material I don't know why she hasn't got her own route.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Lol true Jenna is more submissive as a character, I want Zarah to have a bigger role in later episodes hopefully. she should be an option, she is probably the most fleshed out female character in the game in my opinion
This I agree with, also why she's one of my faves.

The scene where she opened up about her life was great especially if you accepted her, she's a legit sweetheart and horny as they come.

She's perfect wife material I don't know why she hasn't got her own route.
Before I became a patron, the patrons didn't like her. Which is sad af. She was my fav from the start. Then I went for Debbie and Wanda.

Maestro91

Aug 2, 2017
I never thought I would say this... But Theresa have completely won me over. Apart from the knife edge that is the "harem" playthrough I'll now focus on her as well as Debbie. I really hope she gets a bigger role in the updates to come. Played right she becomes so goddamn sweet and sexual that I don't even care that she comes with the biggest bagage ever(*coughDogboy*cough).
Her and Debbie are the baes imo.

I also wondered about something if anyone is kind enough to answer. Did Porsche have any other scene apart from the tit reveal and bj? When you lift her on the sink and ask he

Trenia

Nov 1, 2019
First off, loved the update.
Secondly I can't stress how much I appreciate putting the customizable options to start each episode, while I do have a lot of saves for differing options it's incredible to be able to mostly setup different scenarios at a few presses of a button. It really opens up replayability for me which sounds odd seeing as it removes the need to replay but it's great being able to play all the 'what if' scenarios without having to reach that spot from the start.

As for the update itself, it made me so happy to be able to tell Monica and Katie about the relationship with Jenna, she is such a sweetie and to see how happy she was to share her joy with her family was great, especially with her having thoughts towards the future (re. motherhood/family life). Though the scene where she figures out your involvment with Katie and revels in her being desireable in comparison to her peers felt quite fitting for a young woman coming into her own.
The same scene in reverse with Katie was enjoyable too but didn't hit quite as hard though I guess her moment to shine was more the beach house scene with Debbie and Lily but the options for both Monica and Jenna to tease Katie were a ton of fun.

I was honestly impressed with Teresa this chapter, she felt a little more real with breaking down some of her walls and letting her just be a woman in need of some compassion and desire after all those years. Honestly I was expecting her just to be somewhat of a throwaway character for a bit of extra flavor in the girls on offer but while it may lean a tad too heavily on the religious angle for me she still had a surprising amount of depth. Plus the scene with her was quite hot.

My only real complaints would be that we couldn't keep our word more to Angel to keep an eye on her but I understand that sometimes the plot must go where it must go and that Monica had a bit of a blue tinge around her lips though it didn't detract too much from a fantastic scene with her.

Still all in on teams Jenna and Elaine too, both pairings feel like they still need each other and have a lot to offer one another going forward whereas a lot of the rest feel like they've had their moments of realization and would be perfectly fine without the MC.

Hope your doing better now CG and best of luck with staying healthy, happy and progressing the game in the new year.

StephenClukis33

Apr 3, 2021
Before I became a patron, the patrons didn't like her. Which is sad af. She was my fav from the start. Then I went for Debbie and Wanda.
I really dislike Wanda, not just the character she genuinely looks like my ex's little sister who was a total lunatic, she poisoned her sisters dog

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'll say one thing, this update has made me completely rethink my stance with Theresa and is now one of my saves to hopefully end up with.

Turns out she's an actual sweetheart but was playing the tough girl because she didn't want to get hurt again.

I also don't get the Jenna dislike. I do have a save for most relationships and I have 2 for her. One solo and one with Jolina. That scene with her and Jo is one of the hottest in the game. Seeing that sweet, innocent virgin that was once terrified to go out eating Jo's pussy was legit battery killing material.

I don't think it's ever going to happen but if I could get one scene of Zarah eating out Monica i'd die a happy girl.

I know a lot of people don't like Zarah but she is one of my faves, has been since the start. Her, Elaine, Monica, Lily, Katie and now Theresa are my top 6.
Yeah, I Never really cared for Zarah. don't know why; except maybe She tries too hard to be Sexy??
- I have Nothing against Theresa; She IS kinda Hott. possibly More so than Jolina. (Sorry Jo)
only prob with Theresa is being "dog boy's" Mom.
- kinda Hate the idea/possibility that "Dog-boy" could be related to MC, Jenna & Katie (if paying incest Mod) Eww!

My Top 6; Jenna (even 'Nerdy' incredibly Cute), Elaine (Sexy as Hell!), Lily (very Sexy without being egotistical),
Theresa (getting past the religious BS), Bella (although, I do not trust her), and Jolina (sexy body).
- IDK, Monica just isn't that attractive. (needs a Make-over/better rendering??)
- Hell, even Natalie (Katie's enemy) Is Hot! If you can get past her personality.

Deleted member 1571716

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 7, 2019
Yeah, I Never really cared for Zarah. don't know why; except maybe She tries too hard to be Sexy??
- I have Nothing against Theresa; She IS kinda Hott. possibly More so than Jolina. (Sorry Jo)
only prob with Theresa is being "dog boy's" Mom.
- kinda Hate the idea/possibility that "Dog-boy" could be related to MC, Jenna & Katie (if paying incest Mod) Eww!

My Top 6; Jenna (even 'Nerdy' incredibly Cute), Elaine (Sexy as Hell!), Lily (very Sexy without being egotistical),
Theresa (getting past the religious BS), Bella (although, I do not trust her), and Jolina (sexy body).
- IDK, Monica just isn't that attractive. (needs a Make-over/better rendering??)
- Hell, even Natalie (Katie's enemy) Is Hot! If you can get past her personality.
Zarah was my favorite. Well, still is, but, since she's pretty much put on the back burner for the foreseeable future, I moved onto Wanda first, Debbie second. Bella is a total pushy slut. Elaine, is a bitch and ugly as fuck. Monica is also not my thing. Was never attracted to her. Angel can fuck off. Theresa is just a religious fuck-whore that I want no part of. Natasha is hot, but, she's a cunt. Fucking with Katie like she did. Jolina is something else. She's pitiful and just not pleasant to be around for me.

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
I'm a huge fan of Jenna. She's sweet, kind caring and simply the best. I just refuse to be on her path solely because she deserves better than the MC.
I Love playing the Jenna path. Agree that She IS a Sweetheart.
and I agree that She could do Better than MC.
(But. Jenna could 'Take' what she needs from MC (open to new experiences) then Dump him!
It would NOT be the 1st a girl has done that! LOL!

Shelscott50

Sep 6, 2019
Zarah was my favorite. Well, still is, but, since she's pretty much put on the back burner for the foreseeable future, I moved onto Wanda first, Debbie second. Bella is a total pushy slut. Elaine, is a bitch and ugly as fuck. Monica is also not my thing. Was never attracted to her. Angel can fuck off. Theresa is just a religious fuck-whore that I want no part of. Natasha is hot, but, she's a cunt. Fucking with Katie like she did. Jolina is something else. She's pitiful and just not pleasant to be around for me.
Thank You! I knew Nat was in there somewhere. (Brain fart)

Sorry, but I feel that Katie kinda brings some of THAT on herself.
Her own attitude isn't much better than Natasha's!
(Roger Is a Douche and He deserves what He got! Natasha should have kicked Him to the curb long ago)

HornyyPussy

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2020
Unfriending and Blocking now..........

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
When you take what you want (bang up the walls) it is called a hook up,
no feelings or anything. Dumping is a coined action of salesgirls unable to sell.
So they do the dumping to try and shake the deed of being of fault.
I Love playing the Jenna path. Agree that She IS a Sweetheart.
and I agree that She could do Better than MC.
(But. Jenna could 'Take' what she needs from MC (open to new experiences) then Dump him!
It would NOT be the 1st a girl has done that! LOL!
Sure you can live your kink of being kicked to the curve by a dumpster diving hoe.

4.40 star(s) 324 Votes